Cafe Mickey queries

Does this place do burgers lol

Can you have a birthday meal here?

We ordered a birthday cake for ds which cost about 22€. It was a nice cake and the characters brought it out. We pre-ordered it at Concerige in the hotel.

Don't remember seeing burgers on the menu.

Lxx

I just booked a character dinner here with birthday cake, im well excited.

Didnt people give u strange looks when u started taking pics of your food lol

I just booked a character dinner here with birthday cake, im well excited.

Didnt people give u strange looks when u started taking pics of your food lol

great place to pick for you bday,Did you have to pay extra for booking here?

Well they told me its £75 quid for me,my mum and dad which is a bit expensive so i just booked the cake instead seeing as from what ive read characters are there anyways but they didnt charge any extra, if they did they didnt tell me lol

aww see i was wondering bcuz we just booked a table there and to my knowledge didnt pay extra for anything but i had seen that it was 30euro per adult for character dinning. I thought this was what we had as there was characters there all the time we were dinning but i guess its somthing different.
Also i could book tables yet for our trip in dec but i guess can as you have done yours for jan

Most people don't notice you take pictures of your food, especially at Cafe Mickey where everyone takes pictures of the characters :)

Yeah, i just think £75 is a bit steep plus i wont eat a starter and my cake will be dessert lol
im so excited :)

We;re thinking of booking for 7pm one night (park dont shut till 9) - is there certain times when the characters come round? i'm sure i heard that they only start coming out after 7 or something like that? x

The characters are there all day. We ate around 5 ish a couple of weeks ago, it was still quite quiet at that time and the characters had lots of time to spare with the diners.
We had another fabulous evening here. :goodvibes

My only gripe - 1 butter tub between 5 of us !

does anyone have any imore info on the new set menu for 30E? also is the kids 15E menu still available? thanks

I would happily go back to DLRP just to eat here again!! :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

Bob xoxoxoxox

I would happily go back to DLRP just to eat here again!! :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

Bob xoxoxoxox

You should, all of those characters actually have your Robert smiling! That's great! And as a completely random comment, I love how you match your eye shadow to your outfit (even if not planned) too many people opt for the "neutral" look but I love a bolder style, way to go!

You should, all of those characters actually have your Robert smiling! That's great! And as a completely random comment, I love how you match your eye shadow to your outfit (even if not planned) too many people opt for the "neutral" look but I love a bolder style, way to go!

Lol- He does smile quite a lot! For some reason he just does the grumpy look on photos quite a lot!

Oh, I do match my eyeshadow to my outfit.... :) I only go neutral when I can't be bothered!! :rotfl:

And Sandra, that Ariel pasta looks GORGEOUS!!! Might have that next time! :goodvibes

Bob xoxoxox

Bob xoxoxoxox

I really loved Cafe Mickey too - such fun and wonderful food :goodvibes

Lol- He does smile quite a lot! For some reason he just does the grumpy look on photos quite a lot!

Oh, I do match my eyeshadow to my outfit.... :) I only go neutral when I can't be bothered!! :rotfl:

And Sandra, that Ariel pasta looks GORGEOUS!!! Might have that next time! :goodvibes

Bob xoxoxox

LOL my bf never smiles or looks at all happy in photos- i always say to him to stop frowning cuz he looks angry :rolleyes:

Ariel pasta does look nice, but I must say that garlic bread look really good :goodvibes , i will have get some of that next time ;)

Ask for the garlic cheese bread.... About a zillion more calories, but soooooooooooo worth it!! It's really nice to find somewhere that doesn't just give you garlic bread out of a celophane packet!

Bob xoxoxox

Oh yes got to have cheese on top - hummm its making me hungry thinking about it lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter