Cafe Mickey queries

The way I see it - it couldn't possibly be as chaotic as an evening meal there just after the parks close :lmao: !

My sister took her kids for breakfast there (1st sitting) a couple of years ago, and she said it was very quiet - no more than a handful of families in at the same time as her. On our way from the Santa Fe/Cheyenne for EMH at 8ish, Cafe Mickey hasn't looked that busy at that time.

I think the 2nd sitting might be busier, as its available to everyone, onsite or off.

We've done both sittings and to be honest they were both very busy but great way to start the day. When we did first sitting we were in the park before end of EMH. We did 2nd one at Christmas and went into park first for EMH then back out for breakfast at 9.30. I much preferred this as I had more of an appetite - I dont like eating first thing.
Whichever you go for try and get there as early as possible then you have chance to grab some food before the characters start coming round. if you have time to linger as well it helps as lots of people leave to get to the park but the characters are still there so you get more time with them

Early Morning Hours, when guests at the park hotels and Annual Passport holders can get in before main guests.

No its only for those staying at actual Disney hotels including DCR and Hotel Elysee and those with a dream annual passport

:sad2: so unfair, should be for all their hotels, im staying aty dream castle which is more expensive than some of thier hotels and the val europe one.

so can you only go to cafe mickey at 7.30 for brekkie if ur in a disney hotel too?

:sad2: so unfair, should be for all their hotels, im staying aty dream castle which is more expensive than some of thier hotels and the val europe one.

so can you only go to cafe mickey at 7.30 for brekkie if ur in a disney hotel too?

No I think you could go to the first one. The brochure says they recommned the 2nd sitting for those at DCR then says 2nd sitting only available for hotel Elysee, Adagio City Aparthotel, Radisson SAS

I think its more to do with it being a 'perk' for Disney hotel guests.... Gives them another reason to stay in a Disney hotel....

Bob xoxoxox

I really have a fancy for the breakfast buffet here.... We're already having at least one meal at Cafe Mickey though, and breakfast is included with our hotel.... Anyone have any ideas on how I can persuade Mr. Yorkshireman on this one?? He won't be tempted with the lure of a hot breakfast, so that one is out of the window!!

Bob xoxoxox

Do the characters change regularly at Cafe Mickey?

Last time, (3 weeks ago), we saw Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Baloo, Mr Smee, King John, Goofy, Gepetto,Captain Hook (briefly) and DS and DH swear they saw a Dwarf (although I am not convinced!)

I am thinking of going back in January but am unsure if to do another meal there or not.

Do the characters change regularly at Cafe Mickey?

Last time, (3 weeks ago), we saw Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Baloo, Mr Smee, King John, Goofy, Gepetto,Captain Hook (briefly) and DS and DH swear they saw a Dwarf (although I am not convinced!)

I am thinking of going back in January but am unsure if to do another meal there or not.

We certainly had different characters to the ones you saw.... I think they do change all the time..... :goodvibes

Bob xoxoxox

We have always seen different characters here aswell, fingers crossed we see Tigger in here again as DD adores this furry little guy.

Robert was saying last night that he is seriously looking forward to going back to Cafe Mickey.... I never thought this would happen as the thought of a character meal used to send him running away!! :laughing: It must be good though if he wants to go back.... :goodvibes

Bob xoxoxox

Robert was saying last night that he is seriously looking forward to going back to Cafe Mickey.... I never thought this would happen as the thought of a character meal used to send him running away!! :laughing: It must be good though if he wants to go back.... :goodvibes

Bob xoxoxox

:laughing: Maybe he is a secret character meal fan ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter