BBWWS 29 euros on french website

I know it varies from bank to bank, but am just wondering (for those who successfully booked tickets) how much you were charged on top of the tickets for a european transaction by your bank? I'm with A & L and have a visa debit. I can't seem to find the exact fee they will charge if I buy them with my UK debit card. I doubt it would be just a case of a simple currency conversion, and that's all...It's probably different again booking with a credit card, but luckily (or unluckily?!) I don't have one!

I booked with a credit card, i got two of the 29 euro tickets so 58 Euro's total.

Just checked my statement and it cost £49.45 which included a commission charge of £1.32.

I booked with a credit card, i got two of the 29 euro tickets so 58 Euro's total.

Just checked my statement and it cost £49.45 which included a commission charge of £1.32.

Just booked using my sister's nationwide card...no charges (at the moment!). Cannot wait to go, have always wanted to but could never warrant the full price. :thumbsup2

does anyone know what time the 21:30 show gets out? we're staying in val d'europe and don't want to miss the last train!

Just had an email from the SH club. They received application, but cannot process it as the email attachment including my contract note didn't work...oh well, will fax it on Monday :-)

WOW!!! Just came back from Disney yesterday, what a week!! Had great fun fun with my 8 year old daughter. Wished it would never end.

But just a quick note to all you who got the French tickets and are worrying about using them, we had no problems at all! Had the tickets printed and just joined the queue at half eight, the lady scanned them and we were in.

Oh and by the way, the show is amazing!! Great food, great show and free refills on the beer!!! :thumbsup2

But just a quick note to all you who got the French tickets and are worrying about using them, we had no problems at all! Had the tickets printed and just joined the queue at half eight, the lady scanned them and we were in.

Oh and by the way, the show is amazing!! Great food, great show and free refills on the beer!!! :thumbsup2

I can second that. We went last Monday night and had no problem using the French tickets. It was a brilliant night, particularly when our son was chosen to go into the arena for the shooting competition and won. He was given his medal by Minnie, he spent the rest of the night showing it off and made us put it in the safe in our apartment :cutie:

I can second that. We went last Monday night and had no problem using the French tickets. It was a brilliant night, particularly when our son was chosen to go into the arena for the shooting competition and won. He was given his medal by Minnie, he spent the rest of the night showing it off and made us put it in the safe in our apartment :cutie:

Just re reading some posts on this thread, and noticed i had posted something the other day, which was for a completely different thread! I'm losing it!:lmao:

Anyway, my nephew might come with us in October (still undecided), if he comes I've got the problem that I already have our 3 tickets. Has anyone booked tickets, then added someone else and been able to sit together?

I'm glad you enjoyed it :thumbsup2 . I'm really looking forward to it :)

You are allocated your seats when you arrive at the show so as long as you can get him a ticket for the same show you will be fine

Anyway, my nephew might come with us in October (still undecided), if he comes I've got the problem that I already have our 3 tickets. Has anyone booked tickets, then added someone else and been able to sit together?

Hi, I don't think that's a problem there is no seat allocation on tickets. When you arrive they allocate your seating then so you would all be able to sit together. Hope that helps and enjoy, it's a great evening

Oh, that's great. Thank you both. I wasn't sure if it was pre-allocated when you book or anything. No problems though, yay!! I didn't want to bring him and then say that he couldn't come to the show! I envisage it will be a great night :)

What do people enter for their address? I just don't want to mess it up!

From memory I just put my own address in and the country defaults to France. I printed the tickets off at home so they didn't need to post them. The address doesn't show up on the tickets only name and either adult or child. Hope that helps :)

From memory I just put my own address in and the country defaults to France. I printed the tickets off at home so they didn't need to post them. The address doesn't show up on the tickets only name and either adult or child. Hope that helps :)

Thanks - I've ordered so fingers crosssed they work!

Just resurrecting this thread in case people have missed it and to see if anyone else has had luck with the tickets? Think I'm going to take the plunge tonight or tomorrow! So excited to be able to see the show because I didn't think we'd be able to afford it! :jumping1:

Just resurrecting this thread in case people have missed it and to see if anyone else has had luck with the tickets? Think I'm going to take the plunge tonight or tomorrow! So excited to be able to see the show because I didn't think we'd be able to afford it! :jumping1:

We were there this day last week and booked via the online link. No problem whatsoever - plus they even asked if we spoke English! Well worth booking.

Ooooh thank you thats so helpful! Good to know they don't mind, it's such a good deal. I think I might book it right now!!

Thank you for this thread. I bought our tickets to use on the 14th. I am really excited to spending a couple of days at DLP. It is our 1st time ever in France.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter