BBWWS 29 euros on french website

I am going over in a couple of weeks for my niece's 4th birthday. Do you guys reckon this show would be good for a child that young? I'm thinking if it's a wild west show with loads of shootings etc then maybe it would not really suit a young child....

Hi, my 3 (nearly 4) year old loved it - he is quiet, shy, hates loud noises and was always rubbish at sitting still.........................its still his favourite thing about the whole trip :goodvibes He was completely transfixed by the whole show, more interested in the animals than the characters most of the time. He wasnt awfully keen on the Annie Oakley shooting bit, but I put my hands over his ears (was was still eating and didnt want to stop to do it himself!) and he was fine. He ate all the food too. I'd go for it!

We went a week ago yesterday and they too asked if we where English and allowed us through. We were a bit apprehensive to saying yes incase we got thrown out but they said it is OK and explained our seats. Such a good show and worth the money!

Thought I'd bump this to let everyone know that the offer is still on.

I have been trying for months to book tickets for a 6.30pm show, and the page always crashes on me. Well today I tried and have managed to book the tickets for Tuesday 12th October 6.30pm show!!

What a saving :thumbsup2

Well, I'm even more excited now. Having booked using the french offer a while ago, for October 26th, I just noticed the following on DLP's facebook page.

BUFFALO BILL’S WILD WEST SHOW… WITH MICKEY AND FRIENDS!

From 23 October to 2 November, the Halloween spirit comes to the Dinner Show: decoration, costumes and a few surprises in the show will carry our guests away in a giant western party, Halloween style!
Dinner-Show: twice daily at 6:30 p.m. and 9:30 p.m.*
No performance on Wednesday and Thursday (please contact us for exceptional dates)

So...BBWWS - halloween style, sounds great to me!

OOOHHHH Halloween style sounds spooktacular:lmao: We were there on tuesday(with the french tickets) was very good and throughly enjoyed it and tons of food yum:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter