BBWWS 29 euros on french website

I can also confirm i attended on the friday 23rd show at 9.30pm with my 4 printed at home tickets they scanned them and gave them back to me no problems!!!!

The show was my first time and we all loved it too though we were not in the winning team LOL but none the less it was well worth it

Well worth the saving....The only thing i would mention is anyone who prints of the DISNEYLAND PARK TICKETS AT THE REDUCED RATE they were checking that they had ID at the turnstyles to check they were french resident just to prewarn anyone

Well worth the saving....The only thing i would mention is anyone who prints of the DISNEYLAND PARK TICKETS AT THE REDUCED RATE they were checking that they had ID at the turnstyles to check they were french resident just to prewarn anyone

But this definetely does not happen with the BBWWS tickets as I don't want to find I have lost all this money :sad:.

But this definetely does not happen with the BBWWS tickets as I don't want to find I have lost all this money :sad:.

NO they did not ask for anything at all for us .... not to say i was not a nervous wreck in the queue but they scanned them and handed me my seating numbers ...and they knew i was british as soon as i opened my mouth LOL it really was so busy at the enterance they just processed my printed at home tickets asap.
Hope this helps reassure anyone and that you enjoy the show too:)

Dos it come to your email, so you can print it out when you want? Becouse our printer isent working right know

I'm also interested to know if the tickets come via email too as I can't seem to complete the booking process at work (which is where we have access to a printer) so wondering if I can book at home and then print the tickets from work.

Once you book you can print them straight away. But you also get a confirmation email which has a web address on it. From the website you can login to print the tickets at any time you wish. You login with your email address, your reservation number and your reference number (all on the email).

Once you book you can print them straight away. But you also get a confirmation email which has a web address on it. From the website you can login to print the tickets at any time you wish. You login with your email address, your reservation number and your reference number (all on the email).

Just had a look at the french site and the offer is on until November 8th... That means I can finally do BBWWS in October, yay!!!!!!!

Anybody else having trouble with some of the dates?

For example 24th September 18:30

Quite a few different 18:30 dates seem to fail for me, though there are some that do work

I think it's supposed to be as it shows prices for both times and also other dates work for 18:30

I think most people from here have booked the 18:30

I've now got to decide whether to book the later show for the date I want (not ideal for kids bedtime) or wait until next week and hope the problem with the early show is fixed by then

Not having any luck trying to order these.

I get so far and the it says the page is unavailable. When I try the route directly from disneylandparis.fr it gives the full price.

Maybe their sales increased a bit more than they anticipated ;)

We've just booked our tickets using this offer for our trip next month and we're really excited. Thanks for the advice given :)

I think I've figured out why I can't book tickets - I wanted a 18:30 show, can only get prices for 21:30 shows.

Not sure what to do now, as we all really want to see this - will just have to pay the price Disney have quoted me when I phone yesterday - £205.00 for 4 ad and 1 child.

As above, some of the 18:30 shows do work - just not all of them

May be worth checking all of the days during your stay - unfortunately for me, none of mine work for 18:30

Quick question - I've booked my tickets and have received the email to print the tickets which I've done however it only has my name on the ticket and not my partner's although it does state reservation for 2 adults.

Is this enough or should it have had my partner's name on aswell?

When you book it asks for both adults names so you must of put your name in both boxes. Dont know if they actually check the names though sorry

Thanks for the response.

When ordering the tickets, I did enter my partner's name which is why I'm surprised not to see it on the ticket and am therefore wondering if this has gone through properly.

Has anyone else whose booked tickets had the same issue or have both names appeared on the tickets?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter