BBWWS 29 euros on french website

http://idf-offres.disneylandparis.fr/offres-speciales/wws-special-offer.xhtml

Anyone tried booking these?

Seems to have the default of 'France' as the last line of your address, which could be a problem if they post the tickets.

Worth the risk??:confused3

using google translator it mentions you can print the tickets at home so maybe this is the way to do it.....they must be booked at least 5 days in advance of your visit and they cannot be further reduced ie AP discount or sharholders discount ......think i may risk it though

thanks

If you actually try to book, the 18.30 one is 39 euros & the 21.30 is 29 euros. I don't think it'll be worth the extra 10 euros saving each to keep young kids up that late.

Also, it seems to be the same price for kids & adults. I have an AP & I'm a shareholder so I don't think I'll be saving anything. Better do the maths:teacher:

You can usually book room only through euro-star website with/without transportation.

Is this a different deal to the AP 29 euro discount they did a while ago?

I'd be tempted - but I don't think you can print the 29 euro park tickets off - they have to be sent to an address in France - we have friends in Paris who we could send them to and they would post them on to us in the UK so if they are still available over the Xmas period (currently are just for dates up to the 8th Nov) I would be tempted. My only concern is if they would check to see if you are a French resident when you tried to use them? I doubt it though as I don't know many ppl that carry thier carte de sejour/attestation d'enregistrement around with them - but I'm gonna find out. Maybe I'm thinking too much into it! I mean no one bothers when you go through the turnstiles do they?

I translated the dates but still don't understand is this offer good the first week of Oct, specifically Oct 3-6?

I'd be tempted - but I don't think you can print the 29 euro park tickets off - they have to be sent to an address in France - we have friends in Paris who we could send them to and they would post them on to us in the UK so if they are still available over the Xmas period (currently are just for dates up to the 8th Nov) I would be tempted. My only concern is if they would check to see if you are a French resident when you tried to use them? I doubt it though as I don't know many ppl that carry thier carte de sejour/attestation d'enregistrement around with them - but I'm gonna find out. Maybe I'm thinking too much into it! I mean no one bothers when you go through the turnstiles do they?

I am trying to figure out this exact issue and am taking the information from a different board where the person posted they did print off the 29 Euro ticket from online and was only asked to show ID. Any ID. The board is also pretty much saying that this offer is available to anyone. Not just the french.

I don't know, this is just what I read.

I am trying to figure out this exact issue and am taking the information from a different board where the person posted they did print off the 29 Euro ticket from online and was only asked to show ID. Any ID. The board is also pretty much saying that this offer is available to anyone. Not just the french.

I don't know, this is just what I read.

I've asked around with a few of my friends who live in Paris and often take thier own kids - but no luck they haven't ever used one of these promotional tickets. Therefore I guess the best you can do is go for it - and if you get stoppped and questioned be prepared to have to buy new tickets at the gate. If anyone does give this a go it would be fab if you could let us know how you get on!

using google translator it mentions you can print the tickets at home so maybe this is the way to do it.....they must be booked at least 5 days in advance of your visit and they cannot be further reduced ie AP discount or sharholders discount ......think i may risk it though

thanks

After much deliberation .... copy and pasting into google translator i have 4 tickets in my hand printed at home for 116 euro (£98) as opposed to £184 on the uk site ....used my euro card so no transaction fees .... hope this helps anyone else who wondered if it would work ...hope they let me in on the door cant find anything which exclusively states you must be a french resident but a good saving and even beats Ap or shareholder discount too:)

After much deliberation .... copy and pasting into google translator i have 4 tickets in my hand printed at home for 116 euro (£98) as opposed to £184 on the uk site ....used my euro card so no transaction fees .... hope this helps anyone else who wondered if it would work ...hope they let me in on the door cant find anything which exclusively states you must be a french resident but a good saving and even beats Ap or shareholder discount too

Good for you! When are you going? Will you let us know how you get on?

Good for you! When are you going? Will you let us know how you get on?

not until 23rd of July i am afraid not the soonest but i will update my progress but i have the tickets in my hand .... i can reaccess the option to reprint them at any time (on the french site) i have a reservtion number ,pin code and use my email address
Lastly i received a further confirmation from the reservations dept today.

So here is hoping all is well as it makes a huge saving and i may not of gone before but really looking forward to it now ....this will be our 7th trip but first time at BBWWS all going well:yay:

not until 23rd of July i am afraid not the soonest but i will update my progress but i have the tickets in my hand .... i can reaccess the option to reprint them at any time (on the french site) i have a reservtion number ,pin code and use my email address
Lastly i received a further confirmation from the reservations dept today.

So here is hoping all is well as it makes a huge saving and i may not of gone before but really looking forward to it now ....this will be our 7th trip but first time at BBWWS all going well:yay:

Hi Have just followed your example and booked 4 tickets for BBWWS.
I could not find anything that stated you had to live in France and the tickets do not have your address on them.
Big saving so had to go for it:cloud9:
We are not going till August but will also let people know how we get on.

Hi Have just followed your example and booked 4 tickets for BBWWS.
I could not find anything that stated you had to live in France and the tickets do not have your address on them.
Big saving so had to go for it:cloud9:
We are not going till August but will also let people know how we get on.

Good for you .....i am very grateful for google translator though and i see the amount has been successfully debited from my account too.
You are right the saving is definately considerable ...hope you enjoy the show and i will update on the 26th of July on my return home .....by road to Inverness ....all 800 and something miles LOL

Good for you .....i am very grateful for google translator though and i see the amount has been successfully debited from my account too.
You are right the saving is definately considerable ...hope you enjoy the show and i will update on the 26th of July on my return home .....by road to Inverness ....all 800 and something miles LOL

Look forward to hearing what you think of show.

Went over 2 years ago to it and dd who was dreading it really enjoyed it and that is why we are going back.
She hates Characters but loved this. We were there for Halloween and she ran from one lot of people dressed up and hid with another family for protection just to find that she had stood at the door they came out of . What a fright she got. We were just :rotfl: it was so funny

Does anyone know when this offer expires, my French isnt that great and I can't see anything that says so.

Seems to be 8th November (booked by 3rd November as you must book 5 days before):goodvibes

And its deffo instant E-tickets? I hope to buy these tomorrow as they will save me a lot of money and DD cried when I said I couldn't afford BBWWS the GBP way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter