BBWWS 29 euros on french website

And its deffo instant E-tickets? I hope to buy these tomorrow as they will save me a lot of money and DD cried when I said I couldn't afford BBWWS the GBP way.

The ones i booked definately came through as e tickets ....and i can access them again with my details again on the french site .....though i have my printed copy too....each one with our individual name printed on them

Hope this helps

The ones i booked definately came through as e tickets ....and i can access them again with my details again on the french site .....though i have my printed copy too....each one with our individual name printed on them

Hope this helps

Hi Mine are also e tickets and I too have printed them off.
DD is going at athe end of summer with her boyfriend and she has asked me to do some tickets for her. But hope you do't mind but waiting to see if you got on ok befor e spending amy more money.

Hope this helps

Thanks, going to my mums in a little while as she has a printer so I can book them.

I cannot see them asking anyone for proof of address, they don't during check in so its very unlikely. I do not see anywhere on that page saying French residents only.

I booked my 78E tickets for October today!:banana:

Thankyou very much Carpgirl for posting the link, If it wasn't for you finding the link and posting then me and DD would not be going.:hug: (She cried when I said we wouldn't be able to go as it was well over £100 on the UK site & to cut costs I wasn't purchasing the Hb Premium vouchers)

For those worried about purchasing these tickets, DON'T....Nowhere does it state that proof of address is needed, all you need is photo ID to prove your name matches your ticket.

:thumbsup2

I am headin to Disney this Friday and was going to go to BBWWS, where does it give you the option to print these tickets off? is it after you have completed paying for them or do you have to choose the e-ticket option from somewhere? Thanks :-)

I am headin to Disney this Friday and was going to go to BBWWS, where does it give you the option to print these tickets off? is it after you have completed paying for them or do you have to choose the e-ticket option from somewhere? Thanks :-)

It automatically gave me the option to print after I had made payment.

You can view a test ticket of what you would be printing out at the address page.

well I was deliberating over whether we wanted a 4th visit to the show, but the only day we can take advantage of the offer is Friday and I've already booked tickets to MNSSHP, so that sorted that out for me.
It's a good offer, I don't think anyone booking at those prices will be disappointed. :thumbsup2

Sorry, I can't figure out what this BBWWS stands for? We are headed to DLP end of this month !

Sorry, I can't figure out what this BBWWS stands for? We are headed to DLP end of this month !

It's buffalo bills wild west show. Its a dinner/show in the disney village. I've not been but lots of people on here have, and most seem to really enjoy it!You can find details on the Disneyland paris website.

The side say that you can pay extra and get 1 seeding. But how can you get it on the side?

well I was deliberating over whether we wanted a 4th visit to the show, but the only day we can take advantage of the offer is Friday and I've already booked tickets to MNSSHP, so that sorted that out for me.
It's a good offer, I don't think anyone booking at those prices will be disappointed. :thumbsup2

We have the same problem!! We're going Weds~Sun so only option is the Friday. With a 2 year old and a 3 and a half year old we've only just decided to go for the MNSSHP so we're not going to be able to take advantage but it's great offer and if it was any other time or just me and OH I would!!

Gotta love Google translator! :thumbsup2

Yes you are right ChristinaDK. It says for 12 euros more you can have category 1, but there is no option to select this, so I think it's not possible with the special price. Most people seem to think it's not worth it anyway.:)

I think you might be able up upgrade for a extra 12 euros when you arrive maybe?

I'm happy with our 2nd cat seating.

Just booked 2 tickets for September. I have never been before as i always thought £40 odd was a bit steep.
Really looking forward to going :)

I know that I may sound stupid but what exactly are E-Tickets? Also, will this definitely work because it is alot of money to pay out for just to be turned away at the door?

I know that I may sound stupid but what exactly are E-Tickets? Also, will this definitely work because it is alot of money to pay out for just to be turned away at the door?

E-Tickets are just tickets that you print out yourself at home. Once you have gone through the payment process there is an option to print off the tickets.
I can't see any reason why they should not work, as others have said there is nothing in the small print to say that it is only an offer for French residents only. The only thing on the tickets is the persons name, there isn't an address anywhere.
I even received confirmation through the very next day which i have printed off also and plan to take with me.

Thanks. I'm thinking of this for our October trip - a massive saving for 5 of us.

im considering this but what id if any will they ask for on entry?

ive worked out the saving to be only 18 euros if i book it this way to buying via my shareholders discount so trying to work out if the little saving is worth the risl

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter