BBWWS 29 euros on french website

Just in case anyone else can't decide, we went last week and didn't book before we left however once there thought we'd like to do the show. At the moment they're running a promotion on tickets at the child price of E44 each. I don't know how long this will be on, you can't use the shareholder discount as well but it only works out 5E more expensive than this offer for the 6:30pm show.

Just in case anyone else can't decide, we went last week and didn't book before we left however once there thought we'd like to do the show. At the moment they're running a promotion on tickets at the child price of E44 each. I don't know how long this will be on, you can't use the shareholder discount as well but it only works out 5E more expensive than this offer for the 6:30pm show.

Sorry i must be really thick :rotfl2: do you mean each adult ticket is 44 Euros at the moment for the 6.30 showing?

Sorry i must be really thick :rotfl2: do you mean each adult ticket is 44 Euros at the moment for the 6.30 showing?

No it's me not being clear again .... I do this all the time in my head I've already had the conversation so miss a chapter :rotfl: Yes the adult tickets are 44 euros when you buy at the park, I think this offer was 39 euros for the 6:30pm show.

Mmmmm, I booked 2 tickets for the 9.30 show and it cost me 58 euros for both, had the money taken out of my bank today and it was just a fraction under £50.

Going by that then i got a good deal, if i brought in the park it would cost me 88 Euro's :scared1:

Mmmmm, I booked 2 tickets for the 9.30 show and it cost me 58 euros for both, had the money taken out of my bank today and it was just a fraction under £50.

Going by that then i got a good deal, if i brought in the park it would cost me 88 Euro's :scared1:

Think it would be cheaper for the 9:30pm show, the 6:30pm ones more expensive :confused3

yh 9.30 one is cheaper but then you dont get out until 11 so maybe its not so popular hence it being cheaper its also rather late to eat esp if youve got kids with you

No it's me not being clear again .... I do this all the time in my head I've already had the conversation so miss a chapter :rotfl: Yes the adult tickets are 44 euros when you buy at the park, I think this offer was 39 euros for the 6:30pm show.

Is that the promotional price or the usual price?

Great thread!

Just booked 5 tickets for me and my family for August and instead of £248 on the UK website it has cost me 145 Euro's.

Just the tickets to print tomorrow now and keep fingers crossed that all goes well with the booking and there are no problems!!

Thanks....:thumbsup2

We had decided we weren't going to go to this show, as it was a lot of money to spend in case we didn't like it.
However this offer is giving me second thoughts, we could go on Sunday 7th November at 9.30pm for 88 euros for three adults.
I'm off to read reviews etc of the show and check youtube for vids so i can see if we want to go!
Do you guys reckon these prices will be available right up until 5th november?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter