APH Rates Are Currently Available... [UPDATED 07/27/18]

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, i find out things change day by day. really with no hope after checking last week for APH rates for FEB. I still checked everyday. (At RPH)

THEN last night about 2 am sunday feb 8th became avail for $159! so i booked a room online at that price, & called this afternoon to cancel the $239 room i already had booked ( did not want to chance losing the APH room rate). I also checked my other rooms for mon/tues but they were still at $239.
but this afternoon ( before I called to cancel the regular rate for sunday) i checked again for rate changes & found that tues nite had dropped to $159.
monday night is the sticker,,they do have a waterview queen at $189, but don't feel like switching rooms back & forth. was told to just keep checking.

btw, she told me that all 4 resorts are almost to capacity this month! they were surprised that the Halloween nites are doing so well this year.

Can you book two rooms with one AP?

As Damo said , no. I tried.
but, the AP is not that much more than a 4 day pass, so in or case we will have an AP for both my hubby & we, & I booked 2 rooms one in each of our names for family.

of curse you can roll the dice,, & book without.I have read numerous posts they never ask to see your AP (myself included).

I will have my daughter who also has an AP but she will 20 not 21, but the other person in the room (her friend) will be 22, will that work?

I will have my daughter who also has an AP but she will 20 not 21, but the other person in the room (her friend) will be 22, will that work?

Yup. Put the reservation is her friend's name. As long as someone in the room has an AP it is fine.

Ugh! It's been FOREVER and still no more aph rates for later February...what's up Loews!?!

Ugh! It's been FOREVER and still no more aph rates for later February...what's up Loews!?!

I agree! I'm waiting to book mid Feb for two nights at RPR and I'm trying to see if it makes sense to buy an annual pass to get the discount on the rooms and 4 tix to Blue Man group, or just get the room on Orbitz!

How far in advance do APH rates tend to be released? We are looking at an early June 2015 stay and an early December 2015 stay.

We leave in 8 days and after stalking the Loews website for months...finally got the APH rate!! I'm so excited! :yay: I really thought this was going to be the first time that we weren't go to get it. I'm sooo relieved.

We are trying to go next weekend & the rates for Florida resident and or Annual Passholder are CrAzY!!!!:crazy:
I guess I missed my window for booking, because I'm just not willing to pay $300.00 a night for the RPR.

*shrugs*

We are trying to go next weekend & the rates for Florida resident and or Annual Passholder are CrAzY!!!!:crazy:
I guess I missed my window for booking, because I'm just not willing to pay $300.00 a night for the RPR.

*shrugs*

I don't think those are the FL nor AP rates you are seeing. I think you are seeing seasonal rates and I guess that means FL and AP rates are sold out...:confused3

*shrugs*

Weekend of Nov. 14-17 is $179/night APH rate.

This weekend Nov. 7-10 is $214/night APH rate.

it must have been something I was entering in wrong - found AP rates when I looked tonight. thanks guys!!!

I saw APH rate is available online now for stay till February 12, 2015. It is better rate than their current Epic sale deal.

I had booked a trip to Cali, but the kiddo is pretty insistent on going back to Orlando, at least until the WWoHP Hollywood is open. I'm keeping my eyes open for March APH rates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter