APH Rates Are Currently Available... [UPDATED 07/27/18]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just looked at the paperwork for our last trip and the APH rates didn't come out until April 15th for our stay beginning April 29th! I really hope we don't have to wait that long this time!

I just looked at the paperwork for our last trip and the APH rates didn't come out until April 15th for our stay beginning April 29th! I really hope we don't have to wait that long this time!

Oh wow, I hope not!!!

Bumping this to the top .............
We are waiting for APH rates for Beginning of December. Still looks like its only opened up until November 6th .

Thinking about booking one of the Hard Rock Deluxe rooms with the extra sleeper couch. Should I just book it now at the SMSM rate ? Is it easy to change it to the APH rate when (if) they come out with it for December ? Just a phone call ?

Thanks !
Great thread, BTW !

I always book at the SMSM rate and modify later. It's very easy to modify either online or by phone.

STILL waiting for my November dates!

I would definitely book it now and modify it when/if APH rates are released. Welcome to the Waiting Club! :)

Is it normal that AP rates for the rest of Nov aren't out yet? Is it a sign that there may not be AP rates for the rest of the year?

Hoping for mid-November....

Is it normal that AP rates for the rest of Nov aren't out yet? Is it a sign that there may not be AP rates for the rest of the year?

Hoping for mid-November....

Yes. It is very normal.

I'm spending several nights so I bit the bullet and booked through Orbitz for January. It's prepaid but refundable. They frequently offer 20% off that's combines with the stay more save more rate. Their codes just started being offered through March. I'm also getting cash back through e-bates. My weekday rate for Jan 6-8 is $80 and $90 on the weekend for Cabana Bay. I'll still watch for an APH rate to see if it's better.

Any chance for an APH rate for Dec 22nd? Are these dates usually blocked out. We are thinking of doing a one night surprise at the end of our Disney trip in December. Thanks!

I'm spending several nights so I bit the bullet and booked through Orbitz for January. It's prepaid but refundable. They frequently offer 20% off that's combines with the stay more save more rate. Their codes just started being offered through March. I'm also getting cash back through e-bates. My weekday rate for Jan 6-8 is $80 and $90 on the weekend for Cabana Bay. I'll still watch for an APH rate to see if it's better.

This is what I did for December, but through Cheaptickets. I got my Ebates as well. I managed to jump on a very limited 25% discount offer, and I honestly don't think the APH rates will beat what I paid, but I have my fingers crossed. I didn't mind paying up front for that much of a discount. I had already booked with them when there was a 20% discount offer, so I cancelled the first reservation and made the second. I was billed and got my refund on the same day which alleviated any concerns about changing reservations with them.

This is what I did for December, but through Cheaptickets. I got my Ebates as well. I managed to jump on a very limited 25% discount offer, and I honestly don't think the APH rates will beat what I paid, but I have my fingers crossed. I didn't mind paying up front for that much of a discount. I had already booked with them when there was a 20% discount offer, so I cancelled the first reservation and made the second. I was billed and got my refund on the same day which alleviated any concerns about changing reservations with them.

I was originally going to do 4 night at the AKV (Value Studio) and 4 night at Cabana Bay but because the discount goes up on a 5 night stay that 5th night only ended up costing like $20. I still have both rooms booked for that night so if an APH rate comes out I may switch back to 4 and 4. It's good to know the refund went through so quickly.

I was originally going to do 4 night at the AKV (Value Studio) and 4 night at Cabana Bay but because the discount goes up on a 5 night stay that 5th night only ended up costing like $20. I still have both rooms booked for that night so if an APH rate comes out I may switch back to 4 and 4. It's good to know the refund went through so quickly.

That's great! :thumbsup2

Rates are out for my week of Dec 15 - 20th. :cool1:
Just crunching numbers now to decide what to re-book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter