APH Rates Are Currently Available... [UPDATED 07/27/18]

keishashadow

Proud Redhead...yes, I have some bananas!
So how does it work if I purchase an AP and book the hotel at an AP rate before traveling to Orlando? Do I have to go somewhere to process the AP at the parks? Can I enter the parks on my voucher in the morning and then get it processed?
You will need to return to the hotel that day & show them your AP & photo ID. Otherwise you will be charged rack rate.

damo

Proud Redhead
So how does it work if I purchase an AP and book the hotel at an AP rate before traveling to Orlando? Do I have to go somewhere to process the AP at the parks? Can I enter the parks on my voucher in the morning and then get it processed?
You can pick up your AP at the hotel as long as you have paid for it in full. You can then show it at the front desk if you are asked for it. I would check in first and then get the AP at the tickets desk. If you are asked for it, you can then take it back to the check-in desk and show them.

• helenb

Wishing for the World...
    So I can pick up my AP at the hotel? Do they have a tickets desk there that will process it? Or do I have to go to the mile-long guest services window at the parks?

damo

Proud Redhead
    So I can pick up my AP at the hotel? Do they have a tickets desk there that will process it? Or do I have to go to the mile-long guest services window at the parks?
    Yes you can pick it up at the hotel ticket desk as long as you are there during normal hours. Which hotel are you staying at?

georgina

DIS Veteran
    AP rates are showing for my Feb 3-8 dates. However, at CBBR they are not any less than my current SMSM rate because as usual they don't have standard rooms available yet. I'll continue keeping an eye on them.

RPR only has a king suite and higher, PBH only has deluxe rooms and up, HR only has the Graceland suite at $1500 a night! Eventually we will see more rooms at AP rates.

andieb0602

Mouseketeer
    You can pick up your AP at the hotel as long as you have paid for it in full. You can then show it at the front desk if you are asked for it. I would check in first and then get the AP at the tickets desk. If you are asked for it, you can then take it back to the check-in desk and show them.
    Does paid in full include APs that have been purchased on a payment plan? I'll be buying the passes before we leave for our trip. I'm probably just splitting hairs (and overthinking it) but I'm trying to get us into the parks as fast as possible the afternoon we check in. We'll be staying at Cabana Bay if that makes any difference. I've heard that you both can and cannot pick up APs at the hotel so I'm a little confused!

• damo

Proud Redhead
    Does paid in full include APs that have been purchased on a payment plan? I'll be buying the passes before we leave for our trip. I'm probably just splitting hairs (and overthinking it) but I'm trying to get us into the parks as fast as possible the afternoon we check in. We'll be staying at Cabana Bay if that makes any difference. I've heard that you both can and cannot pick up APs at the hotel so I'm a little confused!
    No. If you've purchased on the payment plan, you can't pick up your APs at the hotel.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

UNIVERSAL PODCASTS

UNIVERSAL ORLANDO VIDEOS

UNIVERSAL ATTRACTIONS