APH Rates Are Currently Available... [UPDATED 07/27/18]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re-booked...saved $300 over the SMSM rate!!

I called US and they just updated my reservation...I thought I had to cancel and then re-book...so that was great news.

AP rates are out through 12/25 .
Some rooms have better rates than others and looks like a lot of the standard room availability with the AP discount is spotty . Looks like anywhere between 25%-40% off depending on room type .

Time to decide on what room to book !

EDIT ......... Booked !
Decided on RPR Kids Suite . This room option was 30% off and was the best layout for our family.
Saved close to $300. on a 2 day stay ! :cool1:

Hmmmm....decisions...decisions.
Just made it a lot more complicated for me...(hashthingie first world "problems") ;)

I saved over $1200 with the APH rates. I downgraded room to standard from Club. I had to make 2 reservations since I could only get the APH rate from 12/22-25. I had to just use seasonal rate for the night of 12/26. I am hoping to connect the reservations and not have to check out and back in. We are prepared to due this for a $1200 difference since this was a no brainer. Nice to know the we only owe $300 when we show up and not $1800. Makes this trip a lot more affordable since we have had to dish out extra money in the last couple of weeks.:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Finally!

I updated my first post with the new date of 12/25. The APH rate still doesn't beat my Cheaptickets rate (it's about $10 more per night), so I don't think I'm going to switch. I'm so happy for all of you that have found significant savings though!!! :thumbsup2

Thanks for the update. I should have known they would come out on a day when I didn't check rates. Oh well I got my rooms booked with the AP rate so I can check that off the list. :banana:

Finally! I updated my first post with the new date of 12/25. The APH rate still doesn't beat my Cheaptickets rate (it's about $10 more per night), so I don't think I'm going to switch. I'm so happy for all of you that have found significant savings though!!! :thumbsup2

Are the dec rates out? I haven't seen them yet.

It's interesting, at least right now, the few dates I look at in December, Cabana Bay didn't have APH rates available. The other resorts did though.

It's interesting, at least right now, the few dates I look at in December, Cabana Bay didn't have APH rates available. The other resorts did though.

I'm still not seeing them for Christmas week. Guess I'll keep checking.

If you put a check out date past 12/26 the dates do not appear. I got aph rates for 12/22-26 but had to book a seperate reservation for night of 12/26 to take advantage of aph rates. Saved 1200

Ah, I see it know. Guess I didn't read the previous posters response very well. Went ahead and booked the 20th thru the 26th to get the APH rate. Thanks for the responses.;)

Thanks for all the great info! I booked 12/22 at Loews Royal Pacific and saved $200. It was cheaper than Cabana Bay which doesn't seem to have APR. Thanks everyone!

I tried searching for the info and this thread was as close as I could get...
Does anyone happen to know when the APH rates for January will be available?

Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be any predictable release date schedule. Frustrating!

If you happen to come across dates for January, don't forget to post here! :-)

I just checked and APH rates are available through it looks like 2/11. For my dates, the rate I have from Orbitz with stay more and save + code is still better though.

Thanks for the heads up. Just changed my January booking to the AP rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!