All your meals for free !!! Offer extended for bookings upto 15th December

What we will have to remember is that restaurants will be a lot busier from now on. It will be worth while phoning early to book..

yeah thats what the guy on the phone said to me when i booked.

also you can use the vouchers at face value which is what i think i will be doing as we only have standard

Should never have looked at this thread as that offer seems too good to refuse! Hmmm February sounds nice.....

Am I right in thinking though that if I stay in Cheyenne and only get standard vouchers I can still use them at face value towards Cafe Mickey, BBWWS and the princess meal? I know I wouldn't be saving as much using them at face value, but I would still get free lunch.

Yes, they appear to be normal standard half board vouchers, and they can be used a face value.

Should never have looked at this thread as that offer seems too good to refuse! Hmmm February sounds nice.....

Am I right in thinking though that if I stay in Cheyenne and only get standard vouchers I can still use them at face value towards Cafe Mickey, BBWWS and the princess meal? I know I wouldn't be saving as much using them at face value, but I would still get free lunch.

i asked the cm on the phone when i booked and yes you get standard vouchers and they can be used at face value. i think i will do this, i have to eat at cafe mickey :rotfl:

This is so tempting. I have just realised that the 'Kids under 12 play, stay and travel for free' is only applicable on Eurostar and not on flights as in previous years. This would make it more expensive for us as we would have to travel down to London and then back again. Oh well. Glad a lot of people have got a good deal.:thumbsup2

Just got a quote for 2 adults for 4 nights / 5 days in December for the Sequia Lodge.

Sequia Lodge with 'Half Board +' £800
Sequia Lodge with 'Meals for Free' £740

I hope they continue to run this offer, I supose its DLP's version of WDW Free Dining Plan.

oooooo V v v excited. Wouldn't normally book this early for our Feb trip but this price (including all meals is just brilliant) - SL 4 nights £686 eurotunnel is only £84 return. I am soooooo excited :cool1::banana::yay::woohoo:

My 2 kids often want bigger meals so i have never bothered with half board but when all the 5 days meals work out at only £115 extra i can afford to just treat them to snacks.

Can you tell i am a bit excited :rotfl:

JC

Just checked the days I want to go this year & hotel are available for the meals free deal:woohoo: Just need my leave granted & the NHS deal before I book.

I was reading up on this:

This voucher is valid in the restaurants listed below, for an adult menu at 10.95 euros and for kids menu at 4.95 euros

Since when and where is a kids menu 4.95 euros?? We always pay 6.00 euro.

advice please!!
I just looked at some dates... and its got the meal deal for two rooms at sante fe, but wont allow free meals with my explorers option? having explorers with cabin room is cheaper for me then two sante fe rooms.. which is just for nanny... can anyone advise?

advice please!!
I just looked at some dates... and its got the meal deal for two rooms at sante fe, but wont allow free meals with my explorers option? having explorers with cabin room is cheaper for me then two sante fe rooms.. which is just for nanny... can anyone advise?

it has to be disney hotels as far as I know xx

that would explain it then! haha.. oh pooh. there is not really another option for a family room without a car in disney is there...

This voucher is valid in the restaurants listed below, for an adult menu at 10.95 euros and for kids menu at 4.95 euros

Not sure, maybe they are cutting the prices due to the deal:confused3 having said that maybe they can be used towards the meal, paying the extra €1.05

The counter service options do go into a bit more detail though don't they - they do include a main, side and a drink, both adults and childrens. So really, all you're not getting compared to the normal counter service meal deals is the dessert.

I phoned....

my holiday hotel and half board originally came to £1014
to rebook including cancellation fee....I will be £40 cheaper....

but I need to email them and wait for a reply could be up to 48 hours....then rebook with fresh money lol then wait weeks (her words) for my refund...

:confused3

HELP!!!!!!!!!

Are you saying that your new package, including all free meals, will be £40 cheaper Katrina? If so, bearing in mind that gives all your party an extra free meal per day (the counter service ones) then I think thats definitely worth doing :goodvibes.

Sorry I can't help with how long your refund on your original booking will take etc, I've never had to cancel a booking. Hopefully someone will be along to help you with that.

Are you saying that your new package, including all free meals, will be £40 cheaper Katrina? If so, bearing in mind that gives all your party an extra free meal per day (the counter service ones) then I think thats definitely worth doing :goodvibes.

Sorry I can't help with how long your refund on your original booking will take etc, I've never had to cancel a booking. Hopefully someone will be along to help you with that.

I feel sick! x Its a good offer but its also near £900 of fresh money:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter