• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

All your meals for free !!! Offer extended for bookings upto 15th December

How good would that be?:rotfl:

We have already booked for Oct, but can't complain as we did still get a good price on it :)

I have already booked for Feb, and included half board plus vouchers. When I checked today the same deal would have been £70 cheaper, and also included lunch! I booked through first choice, so I called them this morning. They have just called me back, and all I have to do to get the full board deal is add something to my booking, to get the prices to match (original and amended booking). So I have added lunch with the princes and princesses, which we were going to do anyway! So only puts my original booking up a liitle bit in price, but now all meals are covered!

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo so tempting.....
£360 for half term for 2 nights at cheyenne...... or £861 at dlh!! oh i wish....

(£476 if we added dh lol)

Was getting really wound up by this as we booked ages ago. Phoned Disney who kindly explained that they could not add this to an already existing booking and we would have to cancel. They would also not add it if we upgraded. So we asked them to re-price our stay at the Cheyenne and there was no availability for this package at the Cheyenne or the Santa Fe for our dates. We would need to book the SL and including our cancelling this would cost us an extra £410 for a hotel we didn't want to stop in. So we said thanks and asked for the HB and HB+ prices for the Cheyenne which we will add at a later date if the exchange rate still sucks at Xmas.

Feel happier now knowing that I would not be able to get my hotel on those dates with free dining but kudos to all of you who get the free dining, definitely a coup.

steve

Is it for holidays for January onwards or can it be used for holidays this year?

For us it's working out....

"Free Dining" - £630 for Sequoia Lodge
"1 night/1 day free" - £470 for Sequoia Lodge

Meal Plan in Euros = 225.30
Meal Plan in Pounds = £198.57

So it does work out cheaper for us on "Free Dining" overall if we choose to take the vouchers. If we go we don't really have a choice anyway as the 1 night/1 day free offer is for the day after we want to go, which would be fine, but I can't seem to get flights back on the day we'd then need to come back :mad:

Looks like a good offer, is it only for bookings with children included?

No - it's just the two offers are combinable :-)

I'm just going through my dates then I'm booking again!!

Hi IsobelJackmummy,
Elaine, Jackie, Elaine and Reid welcome you to the DLP DIS board :flower3:

We are a friendly bunch here so please join in on any other thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each

If you have not had a look yet, DLP posting rules are here
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1477038,
DIS posting guidelines can be found here
http://www.wdwinfo.com/guidelines.htm

That has turned out to be a good deal for you :goodvibes!!
You guys are going to make me look for a deal now, I know you are - its all your fault :rotfl: ;)

go on elaine..... u know u want to...... ;)

Having looked at the prices for March - I definitely want to - as it would work out cheaper, with the free meals, than any package I've ever booked with Disney (or their agents) :cool1:.

Now, do I want to go for St Patricks Day? If I arrive that morning, I'd see all the celebrations - hmmmmmm.

Oooh this is sooooooooo bad - I had a price in my head of how much I was prepared to pay, and the package is soooooo much cheaper than my head price!!!!!!

Having looked at the prices for March - I definitely want to - as it would work out cheaper, with the free meals, than any package I've ever booked with Disney (or their agents) :cool1:.

Now, do I want to go for St Patricks Day? If I arrive that morning, I'd see all the celebrations - hmmmmmm.

Oooh this is sooooooooo bad - I had a price in my head of how much I was prepared to pay, and the package is soooooo much cheaper than my head price!!!!!!

you should definately go. i think its a great offer. its even cheaper in the uk than ireland as usual and even the irish one was a great deal. i will be there for st patricks day. i am sick of the silly parades here that you have to get a space for hours beforehand. should be much more exciting in dlp :rotfl2:

i am so proud to be irish, i have to celebrate elsewhere :lmao:

What we will have to remember is that restaurants will be a lot busier from now on. It will be worth while phoning early to book..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter