2016 Free Dining Watch

I'm joining late...
Is there an estimated/projected dates of the free dining based on history and/or bounce back offers???

The bounceback offer I booked when I was at wdw last September had dates available from the end of August through either the end of September or Oct 1 or 2 (I *think* it was Oct 1, but I don't recall for sure). Oh, fwiw, it also had a week available at the end of May/beginning of June.

Joining you lovely folks for the free dining and/or other discounts watch! We're going in December; dates are flexible in hopes of taking advantage of the best discount available!

On another DIS thread someone had posted the same rumor about something coming out for Disney visa holders on April 25, but no other details were available. Fingers crossed that it is a great discount for Fall to December so that we can relax and finalize plans.

I think FD is dead as well but wouldn't mind finding out is was available during the Marathon weekend the first weekend of Nov!

i'm hoping to book before FD comes out so i can just modify.
problem is we're waiting on my niece's friend to find out from her parents whether she can go.
we told them they had until the end of this week to decide.

Definitely hope they announce soon so we can figure out if we're going to WDW or Universal

Wow, I was surprised it said it started 8/23. We booked a bounceback and the earliest we could start our package was 8/26, Friday.

wondering if maybe they had not decided on an exact date at that time?
i wouldn't be too surprised if it starts that early.
i recall one year it started on 8/15 i think.

I also remember the SA promo being earlier than the US one as well. I could not see the whole stream--did it refer to this being a US offer?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter