2016 Free Dining Watch

this is now going to be my obsession, well watching/stalking waiting to know for sure and the date that it is open for booking. I cant remember what time the phone lines open or even the numerous phone numbers that I called the last time we went and had FD. all our plans are currently booked through Disney and I am kind of wishing I had gone through a TA just so I could sit back and relax, but I am not going to start over as our trip is all but $500 paid off....pretty sure my kids are going to be laughing at me now, but the DH will be happy-savings are savings

I heard it's only going to be free quick service at moderate resorts and the regular free dining for deluxe resorts.

I heard it's only going to be free quick service at moderate resorts and the regular free dining for deluxe resorts.
Is this what the UK Free Dining normally is? I think those dates have been leaked as well for next year....maybe it was in conjuction with that?

I hope that's not true or if it is true maybe do like they did for the summer offer Values get the 1qs meal, Mods the regular QS plan, and deluxe the standard DP. Then you offer something to ever hotel range.

Is this the calm before the storm?!

Any updates or insider info? Will it be released tomorrow? Will it go straight to general public or will visa card holders get first dibs?

Is it me or does it seem very strange how we really have no idea what or how this rumored free dining is being released if at all tomorrow?

It is interesting. Disney seems to be taking its time releasing information (if at all)

Assuming I have options when dining is released. what would y'all suggest? Port orleans riverside or Caribbean beach? And what room type? preferred or standard? Family of 5 (kids ages 7, 5, 3)

We already have POFQ booked for 10-22 to 10-29. Garden view room with dining and park hopper. I have been trying to call to see if we get the RO discount, what are our chances?

well it took 2 hours but I did finally get the web page to work all the while calling over 300 times. lol glad I had a slow morning

Well, since FD isn't available when we are going, I've cancelled our room at CBR and booked a condo just off property. Saves me 2000$ which will cover our meals and spending.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter