2016 Free Dining Watch

We should start one!! My DH just told me he want's to go again, We went last year and really enjoyed ourselves.

Just book october 22 week at carribean.
The CM told me this week always goes free dining and this hotel is included. Can't wait. Hopefully will announce in April-may. We had free dining at POR last year was awesome. She said I might have to switch a day cause free dining might start in my second day.

The CM told me this week always goes free dining and this hotel is included. Can't wait. Hopefully will announce in April-may. We had free dining at POR last year was awesome. She said I might have to switch a day cause free dining might start in my second day.

I really hope the CM is correct, but I've never heard of a CM knowing about free dining this far in advance.. especially specific dates..

Just out of curiosity: if you want Free Dining, why did you book now? I've read through the FD2015 thread from last year and based on the experiences people reported, it was not any easier for people who had already booked to secure Free Dining than someone who hadn't booked.

If I learned one thing from reading through that whole thread it was: Do not book in advance.

What incentive does Disney have to offer a discount on their product if it is already selling on its own?

It's obviously your choice, and I was in the same boat as you prior to reading that thread - I was ready to book now, and have Disney apply the discount later. I'm not criticizing.

If you are completely set on going at that time to that resort, regardless of whether or not you get any discount, then by all means - book! Otherwise, there is a significant benefit in waiting - give Disney incentive to have the discount on more rooms, so that you'll actually be able to have a shot at getting it when it goes live!

Just out of curiosity: if you want Free Dining, why did you book now? I've read through the FD2015 thread from last year and based on the experiences people reported, it was not any easier for people who had already booked to secure Free Dining than someone who hadn't booked.

If I learned one thing from reading through that whole thread it was: Do not book in advance.

What incentive does Disney have to offer a discount on their product if it is already selling on its own?

It's obviously your choice, and I was in the same boat as you prior to reading that thread - I was ready to book now, and have Disney apply the discount later. I'm not criticizing.

If you are completely set on going at that time to that resort, regardless of whether or not you get any discount, then by all means - book! Otherwise, there is a significant benefit in waiting - give Disney incentive to have the discount on more rooms, so that you'll actually be able to have a shot at getting it when it goes live!

Nah, At least I have a guaranteed room. If and when discount comes I just call and apply. No big deal. Last year I couldn't get a free dining in sept at the hotel I wanted. Said it was all the rooms were booked. Luckily she said I had a pin code for free dining at POR. I still think she just gave it to me.

So to your point I don't see what the significant benefit in waiting would be? And I have read most people would book now then apply discount later. But whatever u want is cool. It's always worked for me. Maybe I'm lucky. But CM always tell me to watch for discounts and call back to apply as well. Plus piece of mind knowing I'm locked it

Following. Free dining would be great since there are 8 of us going to Disney for my niece and daughters birthday next November. Depending on when/if they announce free dining, it would make since to book in advance to take advantage of the 180 day dining reservation.

We should start one!! My DH just told me he want's to go again, We went last year and really enjoyed ourselves.
....has anyone started a thread yet? If so, could I have the link please? TIA.

....BTW, looking for Free Dining in April/May during the F&GF....

....BTW, looking for Free Dining in April/May during the F&GF....

I saw a couple Disney sites post that there are rumors of a late spring Free Dining offer. I don't think this was offered last year so that would be awesome for people traveling then!

I'll say! Fortunately, we got to enjoy Free Dining last year during the F&WF so I'd love to take advantage of a similar offer, since the snack credits could be used for the sampling at the kiosks...

Looking for November or December too! Glad to see I'm not the only one :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter