2016 Free Dining Watch

Gah, the important date is when we can book! Lol c'mon Disney, hurry and release the booking date start (with confirmed dates)

@petewerner
Follow up - hearing free dining dates as 8/23-10/1, 11/15-11/21, 11/26-11/28,12/10-12/21 - this is not confirmed yet.

Just keep in mind. Last year some of the rumored dates were wrong when the dates finally came out.

I'm really hoping these dates are wrong. I need them to start on the 8th at least in November.

Do you hear me Disney Gods?!!! :genie::thanks:

Disney minds make no sense to me. I can't imagine October being busier than Christmas week yet if those dates are accurate you could get free dining the week of Christmas but not at all for any of October?! Disney math I guess. Trickier than trigonometry!

Just keep in mind. Last year some of the rumored dates were wrong when the dates finally came out.

Absolutely... I'm watching air fares but can't commit to tickets until I get my WDW resort booked at whatever I think is going to be the best deal! Which is one reason I'm obsessing about when these deals will pop up - the closer it gets to December, the more expensive the air fare! It's quite the delicate balancing act, as I guess everyone is experiencing something similar!

I find it hard to believe that they would exclude all of October and the first part of November. That's strange! We are going beginning of November and while free dining would be nice, it's not the end of the world if we don't get it. Plus then there won't be more people booking because of free dining for the week we are going. :thumbsup2

Disney minds make no sense to me. I can't imagine October being busier than Christmas week yet if those dates are accurate you could get free dining the week of Christmas but not at all for any of October?! Disney math I guess. Trickier than trigonometry!
I would definitely think October is busier than December (and thus no need for a promotion).
1) People have family plans and busy doing things during December .. not October
2) A lot of people like the idea of the Halloween party over a Christmas party .. just more to it (dressing up, candy, etc.)
3) October is warmer, but not too warm
4) Probably cheaper to fly in October over Christmas.

I was shocked how crowded it was when I went in early October 2014. It's just a good time to vacation as there is nothing else really happening that month.

I would definitely think October is busier than December (and thus no need for a promotion).
1) People have family plans and busy doing things during December .. not October
2) A lot of people like the idea of the Halloween party over a Christmas party .. just more to it (dressing up, candy, etc.)

I was shocked how crowded it was when I went in early October 2014. It's just a good time to vacation as there is nothing else really happening that month.

Oh, how I hope you are right!!

Speaking as a person planning our first trip for the week after Thanksgiving and stretching into early December, I sure hope you're right!

October has not been included in any of the bounce back offers since last fall.

I heard fd is coming out on April 21st. The beginning of November is jersey week and the half marathon and is already pretty booked up so there's no need for fd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!