•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

We recently became first time DVC owners at Copper Creek and have our first stay starting in a week--we are very excited! Would someone please tell me what size coffee maker is in a studio? (I like to bring my coffee and filters and want to bring the correct filters)

We recently became first time DVC owners at Copper Creek and have our first stay starting in a week--we are very excited! Would someone please tell me what size coffee maker is in a studio? (I like to bring my coffee and filters and want to bring the correct filters)

You should have a 10-12 cup coffee maker that takes the flat bottom filters. Some studios have the 4-cup model instead, but if you call Housekeeping they'll bring a 12 cup for you.

You should have a 10-12 cup coffee maker that takes the flat bottom filters. Some studios have the 4-cup model instead, but if you call Housekeeping they'll bring a 12 cup for you.
Thank you so much for your reply! We all like (need, lol) our coffee in the morning so knowing I can call for a 10-12 cup coffee maker is very helpful!

Thank you so much for your reply! We all like (need, lol) our coffee in the morning so knowing I can call for a 10-12 cup coffee maker is very helpful!

Same here - I need my two big mugs of coffee in the morning and decaf at night!

So Excited we are 29 days to check in for our first trip home to CCV. We have a 1 bedroom for Nov. 25th to the 30th. We have been waitlisting a two bedroom but no such luck yet. Keeping my fingers crossed that maybe, just maybe. LOL

So Excited we are 29 days to check in for our first trip home to CCV. We have a 1 bedroom for Nov. 25th to the 30th. We have been waitlisting a two bedroom but no such luck yet. Keeping my fingers crossed that maybe, just maybe. LOL

Awesome!! Hope you have a great time!!! (See you there!!!!)

We are booked for our first stay at CCV. We will be there from 9/28-10/5. Currently we are only booked in a 2 br staying on 9/29. We have 2 studios booked at the Poly since we have some banked points that needed to be used, but we planning to switch at 7 months to stay at home.

Hi all, been talking to our guide about adding on at CCV, we're out in WDW (actually have a night booked at Boulder Ridge for after MNSSHP) in a couple of weeks so will have a proper look then and decide.

I've owned at BCV since 2002 and haven't added on since 2003 (also BCV) so very excited to potentially buy there :)

we did it, absolutely loved the resort and have added on 250 points there, we have a week booked in April at CCV in a 1 bed. Very excited :)

We are booked for our first stay at CCV. We will be there from 9/28-10/5. Currently we are only booked in a 2 br staying on 9/29. We have 2 studios booked at the Poly since we have some banked points that needed to be used, but we planning to switch at 7 months to stay at home.

Awesome!! Sounds like a fun trip!!! I’ll put your dates up on Page 1!

we did it, absolutely loved the resort and have added on 250 points there, we have a week booked in April at CCV in a 1 bed. Very excited :)

:welcome: And Congrats! Welcome to the CCV family!! Isn’t it beautiful?!! You definitely made a great choice!!! That’s great you got to book your first trip as Owners! If you can give me your dates, I will put you up on page one! Also, if you can give me your information string, I can also put that up on page 1!

*WELCOME HOME!*

OMG....... :( Wasn’t it just increased to $18/pt. Last month?

Crazy, isn’t it?!! More money, more money, more money...

:welcome: And Congrats! Welcome to the CCV family!! Isn’t it beautiful?!! You definitely made a great choice!!! That’s great you got to book your first trip as Owners! If you can give me your dates, I will put you up on page one! Also, if you can give me your information string, I can also put that up on page 1!

*WELCOME HOME!*

Thank you

We’re out 10-17 April. I’m sorry I don’t know what you mean by information string - although I’ve been a member for years I’ve not used the site for a very long time.

Thank you

We’re out 10-17 April. I’m sorry I don’t know what you mean by information string - although I’ve been a member for years I’ve not used the site for a very long time.

It’s ok!!! Here’s the info! (Screen name, month/year you bought, Use year)

CCV Owners - If you'd like to be listed on page 1, under the Owners Lineup, please post your information string like this:
mrsap*August 2017*October

I’ll be sure to get your dates up!

CCV Owners - If you'd like to be listed on page 1, under the Owners Lineup, please post your information string like this:

thank you :)

Poohbears#1fan*October2018*Febraury (CCV)

Redvines2001*May2018*December

Thanks!

Redvines2001 *May 2018* December

Been lurking for a while since I bought in. Booked our first trip May 2019 for 3 nights before we jump on a 7 night cruise on the Fantasy. Can’t wait to check out our new home.

:welcome:and Congrats!! I’m so sorry, I must have not seen your original post!! Happy you found us!! Sounds like a great first trip!! If you’d like to give me your dates, I can put them on page 1! I added your info on Page 1!! Drop in anytime!!

*WELCOME HOME!*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter