•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

Not that it matters anymore- we lost our exclusivity!!! :sad1:

Even BLT TOTWL was open at the start to any members as long as they were staying at BLT although there were plenty that thought the qualification should be that you owned at BLT. Then it opened up to all DVC members staying onsite which honestly is what I thought it should have always been in order to viable. It would be more trouble than it's worth and too restrictive to limit where one owned for these things - they need them to be financially viable and be used.

I wouldn't be too sad that this has opened up as it makes little sense for member staying elsewhere to do. It is a good example of how things change though.

Hopefully it will keep changing and change into a community hall hahaha. I'm not holding my breath :P

That's my hope as well even though it's probably unlikely. DS2 loved the community hall at BWV this summer and with another little one almost here, there will be many years where they'll be at the age to enjoy the activities offered at a community hall more than a club level type offering.

We just bought our first DVC contract at CCV. Use year April! We got a great deal! They gave us $3500 off and 200 points right away with 200 more coming in April 2019 we are very excited!!! We haven’t actually seen CCV or WL though! Lol We usually always stay at BC or YC. Any idea how the room size of the studio compares to the standard hotel rooms there?

Welcome home, but know that all units at CCV are among the smallest in the entire DVC collection. The units are redesigned hotel rooms into DVC units, 1 room = studio, 2 rooms = 1 BR, 3 rooms = 2 BR...

We just bought our first DVC contract at CCV. Use year April! We got a great deal! They gave us $3500 off and 200 points right away with 200 more coming in April 2019 we are very excited!!! We haven’t actually seen CCV or WL though! Lol We usually always stay at BC or YC. Any idea how the room size of the studio compares to the standard hotel rooms there?
Congratulations and :welcome:home! You'll love the lodge and Christmastime is the best. I can't comment on the studio size as we haven't stayed at CCV yet.

Yay! We just bought a couple weeks ago and also got the developers credit which made it a great deal! We’ve been regulars at BC also. The CCV studios are a bit smaller since they are converted resort rooms, and WL rooms are smaller than BC resort rooms. They are VERY well done and lovely though! Have you booked your
Welcome home stay yet?

:welcome:and Congrats! Happy to have you as a neighbor!
Just to let you know, you got 200 points now because you just purchased. You get your points instantly when you buy direct. Since April is your Use year, on April 1 of every year, you’ll get your allotment of 200 points (or whatever is remaining if you borrow or bank, etc).
The rooms are actually converted Wilderness Lodge rooms! They did a beautiful job!! Check out page 1 of this thread for more information, including 3-D Panoramic views!

Yay! We just bought a couple weeks ago and also got the developers credit which made it a great deal! We’ve been regulars at BC also. The CCV studios are a bit smaller since they are converted resort rooms, and WL rooms are smaller than BC resort rooms. They are VERY well done and lovely though! Have you booked your
Welcome home stay yet?
Not yet we will likely go the beginning of Nov 2019 so it’s too early to book yet

Hey Mrsap! Could you please add us to the logbook.... we have a dedicated 2 bedroom booked for January 21 for 5 days then doing a split stay and moving over to a 2 bedroom at the BC. It will be so hard to leave our CCV but we want to try stormalong pool. We are from Minnesota so if it’s chilly we can still go swimming. Taking our kids and granddaughters (2 year olds first trip!). Just LOVE my points....we are doing the double digit dance at 98 days.

Hey Mrsap! Could you please add us to the logbook.... we have a dedicated 2 bedroom booked for January 21 for 5 days then doing a split stay and moving over to a 2 bedroom at the BC. It will be so hard to leave our CCV but we want to try stormalong pool. We are from Minnesota so if it’s chilly we can still go swimming. Taking our kids and granddaughters (2 year olds first trip!). Just LOVE my points....we are doing the double digit dance at 98 days.

Hey there! No problem, I’ll be happy to get your dates up there! Sounds like a good split! I hope you have a great time!

I bought six 8 day tickets with Memory Maker back in September for our June trip, same tickets today are $225 more.

Just back from five nights in a cabin. Loved it. May use the layout for a future retirement home in the mountains (plus a little more square footage and outdoor living space)! Sat in the hot tub and watched bambi and his mom come right up to the screen.

WDW was RIDICULOUS busy over Columbus Day week but the cabin was a sanctuary. VERY quiet area. We were able to get the cabin right at the 7mo window. My only regret was not taking advantage of the resort more. Love WL, but we didn't really explore it like I wanted. Did Geyser Point late and they played the music for Hallowishes (?) while we had apps and drinks. GP is very cool. Ate dinner and breakfast at WCC but it doesn't sparkle for me the way it did years ago. That's probably my baggage tbh. Roaring Forks was good for breakfast and dinner.

Hopefully we can go back some day. Our fave is Kidani SV but the cabin spoiled us BAD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!