•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

:welcome:and Congrats! Happy you found us! Isn’t it so nice to call a resort Home?! I think you made a great choice! Did you book your first stay as owners yet? Be sure to drop in anytime to chat about your upcoming trips or just about CCV in general! I’ll be sure to get you up on Page 1!

*WELCOME HOME!*

:welcome:and Congrats! Happy you found us! Isn’t it so nice to call a resort Home?! I think you made a great choice! Did you book your first stay as owners yet? Be sure to drop in anytime to chat about your upcoming trips or just about CCV in general! I’ll be sure to get you up on Page 1!

*WELCOME HOME!*

We literally just purchased our CCV direct contract yesterday. We have booked trips next year but that was through our BLT resale contract. Do we get some kind of special benefit on our first booking?

Thanks for the Welcome!

We literally just purchased our CCV direct contract yesterday. We have booked trips next year but that was through our BLT resale contract. Do we get some kind of special benefit on our first booking?

Thanks for the Welcome!

Oh, awesome, Congrats!! Yes, just call your agent and tell them you would like to book your welcome home trip. They should be able to help you out and book it for you. Make sure you have the dates handy and the resort you want to stay at!

Thanks for the Welcome!
Since you already have a contract, you don't get any "Welcome Home" pixie dust. You have figured out the system and know how to book a trip. They only pull inventory from the cash side if the resort and room is unavailable for the first DVC trip for new members. I didn't get this when I bought my first contract at Poly since we took a year off and then stayed at Aulani with our points. It doesn't hurt to ask your guide if you need a certain room type that is booked from the DVC inventory. YMMV and Welcome Home!

Since you already have a contract, you don't get any "Welcome Home" pixie dust. You have figured out the system and know how to book a trip. They only pull inventory from the cash side if the resort and room is unavailable for the first DVC trip for new members. I didn't get this when I bought my first contract at Poly since we took a year off and then stayed at Aulani with our points. It doesn't hurt to ask your guide if you need a certain room type that is booked from the DVC inventory. YMMV and Welcome Home!

Wouldn’t they still do it for them since she bought direct?

Wouldn’t they still do it for them since she bought direct?
I've heard they didn't when you buy additional contracts, but I can't say from experience as when we bought our contracts our next trips were over a year away and was able to book at 11 months.

Honestly, we booked the dates we wanted anyways so its no big deal. What they were willing to do for us was to return the points we borrowed in order to book our Poly reservation in May. Our BLT resale came with no 2018 points so we had to borrow from our DEC 2019 allotment. Then we would be able to use the 2017 points that we get to pay for it instead. That was what sealed the deal.

We figure BLT will still be our main home since we love the monorail and walking to MK, but CCV will be our holiday home since the resort is supposedly amazing during that time of year. Plus we figure we can give each child a DVC contract when they have families of their own.

Just finished setting up the dates for our first stay at CCV as owners. We will be there June 8 - 16th; two nights in a cabin and the next 6 in a 2-br. Actually set up the majority of the stay at 11 months out but needed to add the final day, this morning, at the 7 month window when I could use some VGC points. We are totally stoked for the stay as we love the Wilderness Lodge!

Our June trip is officially booked! We'll be at CCV June 5-10 and then BWV June 10-16. Can't wait to be home!

That’s awesome!! It’s great to to be booked and to have something to look forward to! I’ll get your dates up on Page 1!! I miss you down there by 5 days!

Just finished setting up the dates for our first stay at CCV as owners. We will be there June 8 - 16th; two nights in a cabin and the next 6 in a 2-br. Actually set up the majority of the stay at 11 months out but needed to add the final day, this morning, at the 7 month window when I could use some VGC points. We are totally stoked for the stay as we love the Wilderness Lodge!

Sounds like a great stay!! You and @Shellyb84 will be at Disney the same time! The day you’re leaving Disney is the day we arrive! June looks to be a busy month so far! I’ll be sure to get your dates up.

Sorry I’m behind guys, have been distracted :rolleyes1

As of today we are DVC members with CCV as our home resort! could not be any more excited / nervous. That was a big purchase, but we are excited for the future!!
Welcome! The Wilderness Lodge is a fabulous resort, I'm sure you'll have years of great vacations there. Congratulations!

As of today we are DVC members with CCV as our home resort! could not be any more excited / nervous. That was a big purchase, but we are excited for the future!!

:welcome:and Congrats! Happy you found us! It really is exciting!!!! I think my favorite part is when they say 'WELCOME HOME!' for the first time!! If you can post your information string, I can post your info on Page 1! Did you book your first stay yet?

*WELCOME HOME!*

:welcome:and Congrats! Happy you found us! It really is exciting!!!! I think my favorite part is when they say 'WELCOME HOME!' for the first time!! If you can post your information string, I can post your info on Page 1! Did you book your first stay yet?

*WELCOME HOME!*
(hetzeltj, November 2018 / September)

We are waiting until the 15th to book our trip home to CCV in October 2019.

(hetzeltj, November 2018 / September)

We are waiting until the 15th to book our trip home to CCV in October 2019.

Thanks for posting that! I’ll be sure to get you up on Page 1! Sounds great, I heard October is a great time to go!

So I was thinking of booking a long weekend in May now that we have our contract set but CCV is booked nd would be waitlisted 2 out of 4 days. I booked Boulder Ridge. How much of a difference is there in the two? We have never been to Wilderness Lodge before we always stayed at BC or YC every year. This weekend will most likely be a non park trip just to relax. My in-laws live 2 hours from Disney in the middle of no where and we hate going to their house so we were going to have them meet us there instead lol

So I was thinking of booking a long weekend in May now that we have our contract set but CCV is booked nd would be waitlisted 2 out of 4 days. I booked Boulder Ridge. How much of a difference is there in the two? We have never been to Wilderness Lodge before we always stayed at BC or YC every year. This weekend will most likely be a non park trip just to relax. My in-laws live 2 hours from Disney in the middle of no where and we hate going to their house so we were going to have them meet us there instead lol

CCV section is brand new. You’re part of the main building. BR is separate from the main building, but rooms are bigger. WL is so beautiful! I recommend you look up videos on YouTube!! You’ll be able to see the difference and can decide what works best! Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter