Your Xmas Haul...

ZeroToHero

DIS Veteran
So what did you all get? Scrapping stuff or not, gifts to yourself from yourself (so my mom can play along, :lmao:), or gifts from your family - list it if you want!

..Off to open mine!

DH & I did our Christmas last night (it's a tradition)! I got some books, some scrapping stuff, 2 Disney beads for my Disney bracelet, some DVC stuff, and my most favorite 2 gifties:

a Peyton Manning jersey and a LABEL MAKER!!!! I'm SO EXCITED!!!!

We go to my mom's in just a little while to open gifties. I'm so looking forward to that!

I need to remember to ask for a Peyton Manning jersey. :cloud9:He's so dreamy.

I got the Designer's Calendar and a pressure cooker [I asked for the cooker:lmao:] today.

I got a new kitchen table/chairs set and glassware when my parents visited, that counted towards the gifts DH and I give each other.

We haven't opened up the rest, so I don't know if I have any more or not. :confused3 :rotfl2:

Ann - I hope you have more presents by now! :rotfl:

And blech, the Mannings. :crazy:

Brooke - what nice presents!

Ready for what I got?

Here we go.... I got: some snacks, candies, teas, etc, a Disney giftcard, a Scor-pal, Disney earrings :woohoo:, an ATG 700 (although apparently everyone else knew about this one...) with tape, blinging gemstones, and glue for the blinging session, a subscription to Mental Floss, Sweet Treats cart, the Animal Kingdom cart, the Big Bite, pajamas, Trival Pursuit (made of chocolate), Disney page kits and stickers, paper packs, Zig embossing pen, my camera case (she didn't return it!!!), and Cricut markers.

And when my mom comes on here, I'll let her explain the pickle present that the three kids got - she can do it better justice than me.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Great presents everyone. Santa only brought me 1 gift this year....the one I wanted though!! I got a new Flip Video Recorder!!! :cool1::cool1:

Very Happy about that!!!

Cool thread!!

My family and Santa got me:

A new globe bird feeder like the one I loved last year, The Crockpot Lady's cookbook, Cast iron cookbook, Butterfly/hummingbird garden book, jammies, yarn ball winder, travel mug w/hummingbird on it, butterfly waterer(for the garden), making memories desk organizer, a digital frame, shirts, slippers...

We still have to do 2 more gift openings, 1 for when DsS28 gets here, and 1 when DS21's way too cute DGF gets here...

Waiting breakfast on the DGF- I'M STARVING!!! Monkey bread was yumm-o, but too sweet for me. They boys loved it though...

Going to make the hot dips while waiting for the DGF...

Good Morning- Sounds like many people got things they wanted/will enjoy.

We opened the last gift from the church last night. I got about 4-5 tops.

This morning we opened up our other gifts- since I had bought all of mine they weren't much of a surprise.

I got a mini crockpot, 3 new tops, a steam vacuum cleaner, and garmin GPS, 5 books, a seal ornament(I collect seals), new tuperware, and Toy Story Mania for Wii. I still have some Christmas money to spend- I am thinking about using it for classes at scrapbook expo.

Rebecca

Love the thread ZTH - glad you thought to included your mom!:lmao:

I got the Cricut Design Studio:yay::woohoo:, UGGs, a new comforter for the bed, polar fleece pullover, Disney ice cream bowls, Mickey flannel jammie pants and some assorted candies in my stocking!

Off to Christmas Breakfast at MILs - only have to walk down the hill!:banana:

Merry Christmas All!

I don't normally get a lot of scrapping type gifts because I just buy them all myself. :rotfl: But for my birthday, my Mom put a $30 GC from both J's and M's in the Disney Parks Dooney & Bourke wristlet. I also got a $5 M's GC in the stocking stuffers from MIL.

My other gifts definitely had a Disney theme...new Disney ornaments, the Mickey Mouse gift set from Hickory Farms, Mickey basket and colander for our kitchen. Those were from DH, as well as non-Disney gifts...the new Super Mario Bros Wii game and a Whirly Pop. From my parents I got more Disney...Christmas Dumbo plush, Lenox Dumbo figurine, Alice in Wonderland mini snowglobes. This year we only exchanged stocking stuffers with DH's family because both his sister/BIL and us bought houses and his parents are having problems selling theirs, so money is tight. But I got reusable shopping bags, spices, a pashmina scarf, candy.

Rebecca - Seals like the animals? Or like wax seals? I assume it's the first - and that's cute! I didn't know they made seal ornaments.

Hope- oooo... I really, really, really want one of those D&B Disney bags. I will save my money... I hope they still have them in May.....
And a Whirly pop - is that those GIANT lollipops?

Seals as in the animals. I have been geting one in my Christmas stocking every year since I was 3 and we lived in Hawaii- my dad was on an icebreaker and went to the artic all the time and brought me backa stuffed seal for my stocking. I have gotten at least one every year (I have tons of them now- although my puppies have destroyed a few stuffed ones in the last 2 years.

Rebecca

Hope- oooo... I really, really, really want one of those D&B Disney bags. I will save my money... I hope they still have them in May.....
And a Whirly pop - is that those GIANT lollipops?

No, it's a popcorn popper, so you can make movie theater type popcorn on the stove.

As many of you know DH and I decide that our "big" present is the trip to the Baltics (5 months and 15 days!! to go) so imagine how thrilled I was with the Disney Parade section on DCL and them showing Norway and St Petersburg! I was jumping up and down like Christmas morning!:goodvibes

And like most of us wives I also knew what I was getting.....
50States cart
Up on Blueray and dvd set
AZ Highways calendar ( one has been hanging in my kitchen since I was a little girl, tradition)
and PERU WDW Classics set (llama and girl) and the Platapus that goes with the Australia set ( I got the kangaroo for my b-day).
DS got me a scrap album
DD made me a deck calendar

It was a good morning and later we go to my sisters for a big dinner and a BIG game of cutthroat LeftRigtCenter! (We get loud and crazy)

Thank you all for me such good friends. When I count my blessings, I include all of you!:hug:for each, :grouphug:for all!!

What a fun thread (and I didn't know she was going to start it)!

My (not so much a surprise, because I bought myself everything! - the deal with DH) Christmas gifts included:

5 carts (Stand and Salute; Spongebob; Locker Talk; EverydayPD; & Bags,Tags)
Cricut mats
Tinkerbell scrapbook
Xyron Design Runner, carry bag, DiscMaker accessory, ribbons, & 5 ink cartridges (I can't wait to start printing right onto ribbon!)
Maaathta punches - combo set and deep set ones
Oodles of ribbon spools
Zing embossing powder
Disney trading pins

And the surprises - from Z2H: three Smooches! and great Mickey head punches and scissors from Downtown Disney! And a gorgeous Disney tree ornament...

Our big surprise for DH was that we got a historical marker plaque for our home from our city's Historical Society. It notes that our house was built in 1902. Danica and I spent the last few weeks researching the ownership thread through the past 100+ years. (Lots of time in dusty library corners poring through old books and maps from the turn of the century!) We got the entire unbroken thread! We made a nice list and description of the former occupants (five families before us!) on a certificate. He loves it!!!! Will post a pic of him mounting the plaque on the house... We live in a cool area - and our house is among the newest in our area. Paul Revere (yes, that one!) rode past our street/house - if they had been there in 1775! - on his famous "The British are coming!" ride.

DS came to me this morning held up three fingers and said, as he put down each one "B"... "C"... "E"..."Best Christmas Ever!" Love him! We had a magical day and hope everyone else is having a lovely time, too. And that we all get to play with our new toys soon!

That is so cool! I hated studing history when I was a kid but as I got older I realized as my mom said that its a really neat story, if youre willing to look at it like that!
Please do post pics, Id love to see them.
AND... what is this pickle gift story?

I'll post later and explain it - gotta think how to boil it down to a few lines so I don't bore everyone to death!!! :rolleyes:

PBF-I love that! "B" "C" "E"!
Great thread!- thanks ZTH

We are waiting on my DD and her new DH to get here to do our big Christmas. New traditions are being made. (and my DH and DS20 are still asleep lol) then my fam is coming at 5 for dinner.

I got a beautiful necklace, earrings, and bracelet set from DH's Dad and wife.

And We have a WHITE Christmas- with real sn*w! Doesn't happen that often here!
Merry Christmas!!!

I'm :cool1: this morning...I got my pajamas, a mandolin for my kitchen and THE DOONEY & BURKE DISNEY PURSE!!!!:banana::banana:

I have an amazing husband......:love:

Sounds like many of you recieved great christmas gifts! :banana:

I got to work on the 'bulance today! So far four calls. Although no one very sick so not too bad.

I get to open gifts tomorrow so I will be most likely the last to add to the list!

Squid

I got a ton of Tim holtz stuff. I'll have to list it when I get back to the room.
Santa didn't come this year, Tim did!!!!!

Stay safe today Squid!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter