Your Xmas Haul...

I'm in for the 9th, but may have to leave a little early. I "won" a House Party for the Jenny McCarthy Wii game and am having a few peeps over to play and eat Jell-O Mousse, I may make it a little later, so I have time to come home and tidy a bit. You're all welcome to come as well!

morgansmom, I "won" that House Party too!

Hey Jennifer,

Bring it with you on tuesday and we all can embarass ourselves;) The wii and the wii fit are in the back parlour.

Rhonda

My family decided I had too much scapbooking stuff (I do have a LOT of it) SO I only got 1 gift card for Michaels . But I also got some Disney ornaments, a new sweatshirt, new golf shoes, and a Bass Pro gift card!

Squid

From DH:
Ferragamo Incanto Shine perfume (Love it!)
Crop-A-Dile (YAY!)
Shirt
Boggle game (I specifically asked for that)
A selection of gourmet root beers (I love root beer and don't do caffeine - he was so thoughtful; he individually wrapped each bottle!)
A trip to Mexico!! We went before Christmas, so presents were on the small side this year. It was a wonderful trip!

From in-laws:
Gorgeous diamond watch (Love, love, love it! O.K. confession - I didn't love the one they bought me so DH and I exchanged it and he paid the difference to this one :goodvibes)
Baking supplies
Cookbook
Kitchen gadgets

From dear friend:
Purple pearl earrings (I had no idea pearls came in purple!)

From my favorite niece:
Paris chocolates (she came home for a couple weeks from France and is heading back soon)

We also got a bunch of restaurant gift cards, which is good, when the dining out budget gets tight we can still go out ;)

finally got all my haul:

A Linda Howard book
A sweater
Disney stickers
Evil Queen pin

Tim holtz:
typecharms
grungeboard
grungepaper
mini misters and a holder
Xmas stamps
blending foam applicator
distressed ink:
fired brick
spiced marmalade
peeled paint
square and round fragments
scratch pen
tiny stapler
rock candy crackle paint
rock candy stickles
Alcohol inks:
ginger
caramel
rust
copper
pesto
latte
pitch black
meadow
red pepper

And of course our Disney Trip!

Have you played with it at all? Morgan LOVES the Just Dance game. She's kicking butt at it!

We haven't gotten the opportunity to try either of them yet with the holidays, but we probably should before the "party" since they advise that you do so. They both look like really neat games. I was shocked that they were sending both plus all those mousse coupons. I'm hoping our party turns out to be pretty fun. Have you come up with any neat ideas for snacks or anything for yours? We're making up little goodie bags that include the headbands and coupons they sent, but we also found little pedometers and 30 minute exercise DVDs at Dollar Tree and are going to find inexpensive water bottles. Target's dollar section has exercise stuff now too, but it's part of the $2.50 each stuff, so we got one of each thing and we're going to draw names for them to give as prizes.

That's a great idea, I'll have to check out the Dollar Store. So far it's me and one of my sisters :) I'm going to send out the invites again. I really hope I can find the mousse before then!

That's a great idea, I'll have to check out the Dollar Store. So far it's me and one of my sisters :) I'm going to send out the invites again. I really hope I can find the mousse before then!

I haven't been searching for them yet, but I did see some at Ralph's today. Not sure if you have Ralph's where you live, but it's also called Kroger, which you may have? I'm also assuming Super Walmart will have it...since they always seem to have that sort of stuff in all sorts of flavors that most stores don't get. We've noticed we get a lot of regional stuff that's not often in California too, so I'm guessing they're as good a place to check as any.

I'm in the northeast. No Kroger here that I know of. Super Walmart is a drive. We have 3 grocery stores in town, hopefully *one* of them will have them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter