Where to go after VMK?

On an Uber-Fast broadband connection, give yourself about 45 minutes. Slower connections? Start the download...proceed to the nearest mall.

That's the truth.... I'm still trying.... It took so long that I lost my connection and I'm starting it over. :)

Ginny

can someone pm me and let me know where to go to download the SIms thing-all I can find is the trial version not the full game TY

I was looking at Second Life. Anyone know much about it? It looks like the characters don't have to be fed, etc. like the Sims ones do.
Just a warning for families here; Second Life is as about as opposite from VMK as you can get. it's an open-ended environment rather than a structured game, and it consists entirely of user-created content. The communities run the gamut of every type of content imaginable, because there are no restrictions or filters.

downloaded and playing in 30 minutes, gotta :love: a High Speed Connection, My name on there is " budcollector " . now all i have to do is figure out what to do

Just a warning for families here; Second Life is as about as opposite from VMK as you can get. it's an open-ended environment rather than a structured game, and it consists entirely of user-created content. The communities run the gamut of every type of content imaginable, because there are no restrictions or filters.

Thanks for the FYI. I'm an adult so it is okay but yeah, I wish there was something comparable to vmk for adults that isn't quite as juvenile as toontown at the same time.

Okay, so my husband tells me today that I need some sort of $200 video card to play this second life game. Do all of these games require expensive video cards? What about SIMS? I have an old PC with a homemade motherboard and although it can handle vmk just fine, I don't know about these other sites. Any ideas that don't involve buying expensive graphic cards? :confused3

Okay, so my husband tells me today that I need some sort of $200 video card to play this second life game.

Please understand that this is coming from years of experience. When a husband says that he NEEDS a $200 video card...he does. Trust him. Completely.

'Nuff Said.

Okay, so my husband tells me today that I need some sort of $200 video card to play this second life game. Do all of these games require expensive video cards? What about SIMS? I have an old PC with a homemade motherboard and although it can handle vmk just fine, I don't know about these other sites. Any ideas that don't involve buying expensive graphic cards? :confused3

i would say sims sould work i played it 3 years ago and on a crappy computer so just give it a try it might take longer to dl but its worth it and it is more of an adult vmk type game just a little confusing at first until you figure all the buttons out lol

I can play second life and I am using a maybe 20$ video card now? (came with my 2005 computer)

So idk?

Well I been reading all your post here...and I don't I could play any of those games. See I am a grandma..and don't play games very well... like I said here many times before..when I had to play a game for quest..it was with the help of friend or dis friends on vmk or family.!! But that is what i love about vmk...even though I am not a game player...what really hooked me on vmk was that it was Disney..and well we all love Disney and so of course I to try it...and loved it. People were so friendly and so helpful from the very first night we started.. never play anything like this before and loved it!! So after vmk?? So fo me...unless vmk stays open sadly there is no other game for me either!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter