Where to go after VMK?

Like I said before, this is for adults and not for kids at all. You can stay away from the "Yucky" stuff. (which in my opinion, these sex rooms are.) Have never been in one, even accidentally on Second Life. There are help islands where there are mentors to help you with this and other things. If someone ever gets rude or inappropriate, there is a "report" button which you click on. It takes a screen shot of what is actually being done and said. (No reason to worry about a he said /she said thing) After reporting one person, they were gone in a matter of seconds to a minute. Since this game is on 24/7 and their support staff is on at the same time, seems to be alot of them too, I have never had to worry about anything for more than a few seconds. I am even brushing up on the few languages I know, since there are players from all over the world there.

You can create anything there. It's a virtual world where anything is possible. I like the creativity of it.

Yes, I know I can avoid certain rooms, but as a survivor of abuse I will never play on a site that condones rape rooms like this. There are reasons why this particular website is being brought up in congress. But, we both can agree to disagree :)

Okay, I've had a change of heart. Rather than go to Nicktropolis, I think I'm going to try Cartoon Network's FusionFall. That game looks amazing. I just hope it's as good as it looks.

That Xivio game looks too disgustingly cutesy for me. I'll be staying away from that one.

I play Nicktropolis sometimes, its ok but the thing is the chat is pretty annoying, even if you get your account to speak without looking and clicking from that chat list everytime. I have a Club Penguin but I'm not sure if I want to go there..

Heya! I don't know if this was posted in this thread, I may have missed it, but Chedstro (Coriander on vmk) posted the following on another thread, and I for one did sign up:

http:/www.ravenwoodcollege.com/ It is something my daughter is working on, due to begin testing mid-May.

May be another option.

Does anybody have more info about the above site? I clicked on their button asking for more info and registration info, but have heard nothing back from them. It says they are going to begin testing in Mid-May...
I have high hopes for this site, it looks/sounds very much like Harry Potter, which I absolutely love!!

Hey :0) I wanted to say that I think you guys should give xivio a go :goodvibes I joined way back in April and to be honest at first it was all confusing to me and I wasn't sure what I thought but I have been on everyday since! I never got to see VMK when I tried to join they wasn't accepting any other members but I know a lot of people loved it. A lot of the members on Xivio used to play VMK and they really love xivio now.
Its not just a case of chatting there so much to do. The guardians host games to win vios (virtual money on xivio) and sometimes even rares. There are rares to collect and there is always some kind of avent taking place or new items being made.
I just wanted to write to you as I really think you would like it :cloud9: but give it a little longer then a few mins!
Take care all and good luck with your new chat world finding!

PS I have seen secondlife before I knew it I was finding myself seeing lots of adult content and I really didnt like it :headache: I also played IMVU for a little and have seen club penguin and habbo. Take it from me Xivio is more like home and I feel much safer on there! Hope to see you there :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter