Useless Facts/Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite honestly, those posts don't seem like Jim's style. He has his own comment boards on his site and folks ream him constantly and he rarely (if at all) responds publicly.

I have written him directly through his site and asked him if he really posted over here. If he has then "welcome"!!!!

Thanks Carol, I'd like to know. His posts do sound real though. If it's the troll it's a good impersonation. :rotfl2:

Good morning everyone! I am home from my travels. I'm not sure it will be possible for me to get caught up here! I skimmed a bit...

Jen-I hope your job woes get better very soon! You've had a tough time of it lately!!!!! I have some souvenirs for your DS.....but I never found Ritter bars!!!! I even looked them up to see what they looked like. They appear to be German and the French and English didn't have them! Sorry!

Jim-I hope your wrist gets better soon!!!!!

MDGG-Glad I could be there the share in the momentous event!

Thanks Carol, I'd like to know. His posts do sound real though. If it's the troll it's a good impersonation. :rotfl2:

I'm certainly not convinced. He was too familiar. So unless Jim Hill lurks here regularly...I doubt it is him. That post took thought....and way too much time.

I thought he came off kind of grumpy, maybe I missed something, but I didn't see the need. Either way..if he's for real...he's welcome..if not.. ...poof :wizard: ..gone again!

Oh..and Welcome back Ami!:flower3:

Welcome back Ami, I can't wait to hear about the trip.

Deb..if you're reading..I'm picking up my kids today from JFK:-)scared: )...can't wait to hear all about their trip. From what I've heard they loved:lovestruc Anna Maria Island, and can't wait to go back! Thanks again for your helpful recommendations.:thumbsup2

You know, I have been in a R E A L L Y bad mood lately, and all the crap around here with is this one a troll, is that one a troll, I am really getting annoyed! It is like finger nails on a chalk board. I hate the fact that every time I see someone with less than 500 posts I wonder if they are real. I would love to run into our little buddy some time, I really need to vent my anger and bad mood on someones face.

Today marks my last day employed by my company after 9 and a half years. Re-orgs suck. I just returned from turning in my cell phone and ID badge, said goodbye to a few folks and I hit the bricks. I have the rest of the month to relax. I will be seeing LOTS of good friends from all over the world in the next week, then two weeks at the Fort. That should recharge my batteries and I can hit the ground running in July.

Still, it is a bit of a bummer. :(

Today marks my last day employed by my company after 9 and a half years. Re-orgs suck. I just returned from turning in my cell phone and ID badge, said goodbye to a few folks and I hit the bricks. I have the rest of the month to relax. I will be seeing LOTS of good friends from all over the world in the next week, then two weeks at the Fort. That should recharge my batteries and I can hit the ground running in July.

Still, it is a bit of a bummer. :(

It will be a great time to recharge your batteries and get energized for the GREAT things to come for you!!!

Here are a few pics from my trip:

Notre Dame

europe099.jpg

Disneyland Paris

europe059.jpg

Our hotel overlooking the Seine and the Louvre

europe090.jpg

Clock in La Musee d'Orsay.....you can see Sacre Couer Basilica from it

europe276.jpg

Obligatory Eiffel Tower Pics

europe143.jpg

europe307.jpg

I'll post some from London in a bit......

Ok, now my bad mood is even worse!!!! I am ready to hurt someone! My little indian buddy has totally screwed up my site! :mad::furious::furious::furious::furious:

If you guys don't hear from me tonight, could someone post my bail.

Deb..if you're reading..I'm picking up my kids today from JFK:-)scared: )...can't wait to hear all about their trip. From what I've heard they loved:lovestruc Anna Maria Island, and can't wait to go back! Thanks again for your helpful recommendations.:thumbsup2

I'm so glad they enjoyed this beautiful area. The Anna Maria CofC and local Gov't has opted to keep this island as quaint as possible. Hence - no HUGE condo's blocking views like the ones on Longboat Key & Siesta Key. I was happy to help with recommendations.

We're going down that way on 6/8 to see the In-Laws. I hope to be able to convince everyone that a trip to the beach would be a great way to spend the afternoon!! My MIL will go for it, but my DH & FIL are a different story.:mad:

Great pics Ami! Welcome back! I'm even more interested in seeing the pics from London! :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter