Useless Facts/Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatordad

<font color=blue>Hates WDW<br><marquee behavior=al
Congrats on getting something off topic deleted for being off topic..... and way before 5000 posts:lmao:

Being that our thread for white castles got locked up, I figured I'd start the nonsense thread. This way, we can chat about things that are "off-topic" while not hijacking another thread about bus loops, golf carts, trading posts etc........ Let's see if we can get this baby up to 5000 posts.

Boy, this seems strangely familiar!!:lmao::rotfl2:

what a novel idea!!!! I love talking about Disney and camping, but sometimes it's good to chat about other stuff, too!:laughing:

This is an interesting thread. I think i might like it.:)

Have we been here before?

Ed, it's thebeer that makes it look familiar.

I stopped in to see what's been going on and wow! You have distracted me from cleaning my house. I really need to get back on track.

Congrats on getting something off topic deleted for being off topic..... and way before 5000 posts:lmao:

Um...excuse me sir....I believe you had a heavy hand in that as well!!!!!:thumbsup2

Well........now I feel like Im home again:)

Beer is good!! Is it quittin' time yeat?

Boy, I sure missed something. For a minute there I thought it might have been something I said but then I realized, wrong thread. I got spanked, lightly, by Rhonda the other day for a post on another thread. If anyone was offended I apologize. As I'm occasionally told, I need help.

Hi, my name's Chris and I'm a Disney-holic.

Um...excuse me sir....I believe you had a heavy hand in that as well!!!!!:thumbsup2

Well........now I feel like Im home again:)

Now I will have to admit that I may have played a role in the thread lock down. But I, as many others, felt that it was very entertaining and I was late for work because of it.

We may have to cancel our Memorial Day GG resies. My DW is a little scared of some people on this baord.

you never said anything to me that was bad, so welcome to the land of misfit campers. part III

So glad to be able to chit chat about nothing again!!!!

It is too pretty to be cooped up here at work today!!!!!

I don't post alot, and I'm never on late in the evening. I do try to stay in the loop here, but you late nighters make that hard to do.....Seems I always miss something that gets deleted by morning. Happy to see the all new chit/chat thread!:goodvibes

Our house is officially on the market as of this afternoon. I had a mini panic attack this morning about it. (1) What if the houses sells very quickly and we don't have a new house lined up. (2) What if we get a new house all lined up and then can't sell this one (3) What if we are making a huge mistake ??

Being a grown up sucks sometimes :sad2:

Our house is officially on the market as of this afternoon. I had a mini panic attack this morning about it. (1) What if the houses sells very quickly and we don't have a new house lined up. (2) What if we get a new house all lined up and then can't sell this one (3) What if we are making a huge mistake ??

Being a grown up sucks sometimes :sad2:

Best of luck to you...may your house sell quickly and may you find the "best for your family" kind of dream home!:thumbsup2

Don't panic. It will all work out. Gook luck.

It's raining here. Dreary day. Must go clean my bathrooms now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter