Useless Facts/Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone heard from FtWGuy or Seebee today? IIRC, Nicole's husband Jim (not FtWGuy Jim) was going to have more surgery today.

FtWGuy Jim (not Seebee's Jim) was going to see if he could get by with the splint for his wrist instead of a hard cast.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

No..not a word from either. Hope all is well.

Game 5 of the Stanley Cup Finals is just starting -- I'm surprised NBC is showing it. Crosby and Hossa had better show up or it's all over.

A lot of playoff beards....

;)

I never heard of this clown and until he starts posting on the camping board I won't pay attention to him at any rate! :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao:

I got word that you camping guys were talking about me.:)

AuburnJen, thanks for posting my story. I hope that you guys realize that what I post comes from confirmed sources that are 100% accurate. If someone doubts the veracity of any of my writings, feel free to point out any inaccurate statements. Until then please refrain from any more potentially libelous statements.

I hope this posting is taken in the spirit it was written.

Warmest Regards
Jim Hill
CEO Jim Hill Media LLC

I am just reporting the news......

THIS is my sport.......These are from yesterday at Toledo speedway....
Dennis6-01-08005.jpg

Dennis6-01-08002.jpg

I find Jim Hill a very interesting read each week. I think Mr. Hill kinda took Al out of context (with of all the "laughing" that was done after his post.) I hope Jim sticks around and sees what a bunch of gigglers we are!:rotfl2:

I'm certainly impressed with his sources. That was like all of 10 minutes! Very impressed!

Man... thats all the credibility anyone could ever need.

I post here too...I hope no one ever gives ME credibility!!!!

This post was not intended to dis-credit MrHill.....it was simply to imply that I should never be taken seriously under any circumstances.

:banana: :dance3: :cool1:

Rog, of course no one gives you any creibility, I'm a moron but not stupid :rotfl2:

I just registered for JimHillMedia.com. If he can come over here and post then the least I can do is go over and look at his site! Interesting night and the Pens are up 2-0 to boot. It's a good night so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter