Useless Facts/Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I have been in a R E A L L Y bad mood lately, and all the crap around here with is this one a troll, is that one a troll, I am really getting annoyed! It is like finger nails on a chalk board. I hate the fact that every time I see someone with less than 500 posts I wonder if they are real. I would love to run into our little buddy some time, I really need to vent my anger and bad mood on someones face.

I hear ya, John. It's a shame to become skeptical of the "newbies". I'm taking a new attitude of just watching their posts for awhile to see what happens.
:surfweb:

Don't let the trolls get you down, John. It's not worth it and they know they have accomplished their job when they see you angry.

Ami-

Bienvenue à la maison!! Avez-vous eu un bon temps? Disney Paris était aussi beau que Walt Disney World? Je suis en attente d'un compte rendu du voyage!

Tant que nous réunir à nouveau-

Deb

oh, look at deb trying to impress everyone with your french.....:rotfl2:

iGoogle has a marvelous translation tool!!

I took french in 3rd and 4th grades... so I can count to ten, say the days of the week, the months, and ask the ever-so-important question... Où est la toilette? Oh yeah... I can sing "Are You Sleeping, brother John?" in french, as well!!!

I took 3 years of German in high school and only remember.... Wo ist das Bier? (no translation needed, I'm sure!)

Actually, we went to Switzerland in 1998, and I was amazed at how much of my German I retained. I could understand the gist of what was being said, but could only reply with a phrase or two... and the ever-popular, universally understood.... :confused3 ???
:lmao:

Living in Florida for all of my adult life... I really wished I had taken Spanish. Not so I could converse with anyone, but so that I could understand what was being said & then surprise them by making a rude comment!!!!

I would love to run into our little buddy some time, I really need to vent my anger and bad mood on someones face.

Sometimes violence is great therapy! It's especially effective during a meeting engagement. Nothing say lovin like a sabot! :rotfl2: (army speak)

Great Pics Ami!!! How was DL Paris? Only way we would ever go would be if we won the family trip thru Year of a Million Dreams. Looking forward to more pics.
Loretta aka momoffive

Aww man, at first Carol, I was like woohoo, I thought it was a new Disney Webcam (there is one of Epcot that is still out there). Then I noticed that it's only until June 8th!!! So it must be from their room that they are broadcasting. Still really cool, I favorited it, it's nice that it has audio as well, will be cool to see what the crowds are like since we might stop by July 4th.

Aww man, at first Carol, I was like woohoo, I thought it was a new Disney Webcam (there is one of Epcot that is still out there). Then I noticed that it's only until June 8th!!! So it must be from their room that they are broadcasting. Still really cool, I favorited it, it's nice that it has audio as well, will be cool to see what the crowds are like since we might stop by July 4th.

It is a guest. The couple was in the room about 30 minutes ago and was actually talking live to the chatters, then waved as they boarded a boat to the Studios.

Welcome home Ami. Glad you had a safe trip. thanks for sharing pictures.

Ok, I'm so doing this the next time we're at the Fort! ::yes::

If I would have done it in April (while in 100 loop), you guys could have seen traffic on the path to the marina and Wishes through the trees. Next time for sure! :thumbsup2

Ok, now my bad mood is even worse!!!! I am ready to hurt someone! My little indian buddy has totally screwed up my site! :mad::furious::furious::furious::furious:

If you guys don't hear from me tonight, could someone post my bail.

I'm about 9 hours away, I'm there for ya!:moped:

Hey all,

Just an update. We are still at the hospital. 2 weeks and going strong! I however don't smell strong because we have a private room with a shower.:thumbsup2 Jim went into a second surgery on Monday, and they put a tube coming out of his back into a bag that is draining the left kidney. YUCK!!!!! He was not doing well before that. His blood pressure was all over the place. At one point he was 199/90! Pulse was racing and running a temp. Everyone was running around crazy and all worried. After they put the drainage bag in he has been doing much better, and actually might be able to go home in the next couple of days. They are going to try and get him on the schedule for next week to take out the left kidney, and then we will worry about the right one after. That one seems to be doing much better and healing since the stent was put in. He isn't too happy however that he can't drink anymore. He said-You haven't even made any kungaloosh yet, now I can't try it. He is bummed about the handle of Capt. he has in the freezer too.:sad2: I suppose we will take living over that though. ::yes::

Ami, welcome back. I will be getting on my computer tonight, then I can see your pics!

Talk to you all soon! Thanks again for all your prayers, they are obviously working!:hug:

Hey Nicole, glad to hear things are going better for you guys. I hope everything works out ok. From the sounds of things, you might need to go and drink the capt before he gets home, you know, kill 2 birds with one stone, you get drunk and relax, and he won't see it when he gets home and feel bad. LOL

Keep us up to date, and we will keep thinking about you guys.

Oh my goodness Nicole...you sound so strong despite what you've been through these past couple of weeks. My family is sending many prayers and postive thoughts your way!! Thanks for checking in and letting us all know how you guys are doing.

Take care!! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter