• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Useless Facts/Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is everyone but me Dis Dawg on this board ? And all this time he's been talking to himself and me.

ROTFLMAO, OK, this has gone far enough. I am/was Lill Connor, Dis Dawg, Big Daddy Rog, AuburnJen92, Gatordad, Rhonda, The Flame, Lisa8200, The Dami Lama, Pope Benedict 16th, the guy in the Pamela Lee Anderson video and the second gunmen on the grassy knoll.

Now that everything is out in the open, will someone fix me a double Kugalugh or whatever the darn things called.:lmao:

For any of the other people that you guys claim I am but I have not confessed to, 'm sorry but I guess I'm those as well.

ROTFLMAO, OK, this has gone far enough. I am/was Lill Connor, Dis Dawg, Big Daddy Rog, AuburnJen92, Gatordad, Rhonda, The Flame, Lisa8200, The Dami Lama, Pope Benedict 16th, the guy in the Pamela Lee Anderson video and the second gunmen on the grassy knoll.

Now that everything is out in the open, will someone fix me a double Kugalugh or whatever the darn things called.:lmao:

For any of the other people that you guys claim I am but I have not confessed to, 'm sorry but I guess I'm those as well.

If you would have said you were terri01p too, I would have used the throw up bag and called it a night.

Hey, you didn't include me, aren't I important enough to imitate???

I don't post much so I have no idea what is going on with this thread. :confused3

I try not to post unless it is about something I have info. on, but this thread has me curious and just a little confused.

Anyway, I don't need any help from anyone to cause trouble of my own. I have been known to incite a few drunks :thumbsup2 and that is usually all the trouble I can cause. Well, okay I don't like most pet owners either:mad: !

Sounds like you.....littleconnerdisdawg whatever your name is has too much time on your hands and too many personalities in your head!

Rog??? Where are you? You in the Dawg house.... Sorry, I couldn't resist.:lmao:

I don't post much so I have no idea what is going on with this thread. :confused3

I try not to post unless it is about something I have info. on, but this thread has me curious and just a little confused.

Anyway, I don't need any help from anyone to cause trouble of my own. I have been known to incite a few drunks :thumbsup2 and that is usually all the trouble I can cause. Well, okay I don't like most pet owners either:mad: !

Sounds like you.....littleconnerdisdawg whatever your name is has too much time on your hands and too many personalities in your head!

Ouch, I'm going have to punish myself for being so mean to myself.:dance3:

OK now that's the Flame I know, that was a close call !

Man, this is a fun night, 150 posts here, and about 50 on my site.... WOOO HOOO, I missed this....:woohoo:

crap, it is 11pm, sorry, but the popcorn is gone, i gotta go or i will never make it to work on time in the morning, until tomorrow guys and gals:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter