Useless Facts/Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As with my posts about alcohol and dogs, I usually offend people when I state my opinion, hence red hair........The Flame. I have had that nickname since middle school!:thumbsup2 Until I joined this board, it was a HARMLESS nickname!:rolleyes1

Anyways, Terri don't you have the cute Yorkie? :lovestruc
I have 2 dogs and I love them very much. They just do NOT go on vacation with me!:woohoo:

Also, as a reminder, I don't hate dogs. Just their owner's. They are the one's with no brains! The poor dogs did NOT choose them!

OH, sorry. Didn't mean to get off topic, what ever that is..................:sad2:

You have no Idea of the sick twisted $#(*% that I have blocked, I allready have about 200 Ip's blocked, and tons of emails too. There are some wickedly twisted individuals in this world.
I don't let them post, but sometimes they hack me... I wish I could afford this software for my site, but I can't I am using a freeware BB. Maybe someday.

That's just awful! Those SOB's should have there hands cut off.

You have no Idea of the sick twisted $#(*% that I have blocked, I allready have about 200 Ip's blocked, and tons of emails too. There are some wickedly twisted individuals in this world.
I don't let them post, but sometimes they hack me... I wish I could afford this software for my site, but I can't I am using a freeware BB. Maybe someday.

What is wrong with people ?? :confused3 I think it's a nice site you have John. I wish I had more time to hang out there.

As with my posts about alcohol and dogs, I usually offend people when I state my opinion, hence red hair........The Flame. I have had that nickname since middle school!:thumbsup2 Until I joined this board, it was a HARMLESS nickname!:rolleyes1

Anyways, Terri don't you have the cute Yorkie? :lovestruc
I have 2 dogs and I love them very much. They just do NOT go on vacation with me!:woohoo:

Also, as a reminder, I don't hate dogs. Just their owner's. They are the one's with no brains! The poor dogs did NOT choose them!

OH, sorry. Didn't mean to get off topic, what ever that is..................:sad2:

Flame you are so close he's a Cockapoo and I've always enjoyed your post, never have you offended me we have always been on the same page...I remember alot of your post, very entertaining...hehe

That's not bad mouthing anyone. I said if you, lil connor, wilddisnut, and the flame came over, I could prove you were or were not the same people, I never implied that you were, I just said I could clear it up. Trust me, if I were bad mouthing anyone, you would know it.... I have a different screen name that I use for that.... :lmao::lmao:

I think I can get myself and Lil Connor to come over but the rest are on their own.

Not the dog stuff I was talking about:scared1: , going to bed now..............................:cloud9:

It has been interesting!:eek:

Ok, i'm taking my weiner dog and going to bed.(John, my dog doesn't pee everywhere) Try to keep the posts low so that i don't have so much catching up to do in the morning. Goodnight everybody!

Terri-
Thanks, I don't mean to offend and I am glad I didn't offend you. :flower3:
I do like to occasionally get under people's skin though!;)

Why don't all 5 of you come over and log in at my place, I can see your IP's instantly, and clear this all up in a hurry LOL

Wow, it really got wild here towards the end. I don't know anything about these other posters some of you are tying me in with. And judging by what you guys said about them, I certainly don't want any association with those
Losers.

Anyway I joined this board to share ideas and fellowship with other people who love WDW and I will register over at RVUSA's site so he can clear this whole matter up.

Wow, it really got wild here towards the end. I don't know anything about these other posters some of you are tying me in with. And judging by what you guys said about them, I certainly don't want any association with those
Losers.

Anyway I joined this board to share ideas and fellowship with other people who love WDW and I will register over at RVUSA's site so he can clear this whole matter up.

done, never mind.

Damn, I go to bed and all the good stuff starts up!!!!!

The Flame IS NOT ConnorDisNutDawg......The Flame does like to make thing interesting, but she does it under ONE NAME!!!!!

And Connor, just because you're loggin in with your neighbors wireless signal to get a different IP, doesnt mean you aint quigonator as well.So, Im seeing Lil Connor, Dis Dawg, WildDisNut, and Quigonator...and those are just the ones I can prove.....well, sorta.

What the heck did you people do overnight?!?!?!? I just checked in before leaving for work and 9 pages were added since I was on here yesterday evening.

Okay, my iPhone's synced. Time to go to work. I'll just have to catch up on this later. Probably after another 9 pages get added while I'm at work.

I used to go in a chat room on yahoo (nascar) from 03-07 and it was pretty similar to this forum because everybody knew each others real name, some met at races and some became friends with people who lives closeby. The biggest difference was on the chat you had voice and could talk. For a long time everybody got along and then others who found the room would come in and start trouble or somebody would talk smack about somebody elses driver and they'd cuss each other out.

My point is, is that we all come to this forum and talk to each other, some of us meet at the fort and we all have a good time. Then we get Lil Connor aka whatever screen names he decides to create for the day. The best part of it is that he got 10 pages at least of attention last night and people I know on here played along with it. Am I getting paranoid and making a big deal over nothing? Rhonda has been pretty cool about letting things fly on here but I hope she deletes every page that pertains to Lil Connor. I saw in one post that he plans on coming to the grand gathering. Do yourself a favor psycho, and don't come say hey to me. I hope everybody is not PO'd at me for saying my mind but the more attn. you give this clown the more he's going to start trouble. I'm not going to say I'm not coming back on here because that's what he wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter