Useless Facts/Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rog.... I'm here.... but I don't want to fight!! I'm having much more fun sitting here watching everyone else do it!!:surfweb:

You are such a bad boy picking on lilcondawgydisnut boy. Tsk, tsk!!

What are you people talking about?:confused3

I don't read this thread very often and I am a little lost. Is is too late for me or can someone fill me in on the inside joke?

Dawg if you tell me your THE FLAME too, I'm going to throw up, how many people is on this board 4 people them Connor ?

What are you people talking about?:confused3

I don't read this thread very often and I am a little lost. Is is too late for me or can someone fill me in on the inside joke?

Be careful Flame, they may claim you're me and you will be banished from the Stone Cutters and be forced to drag the rock of shame around.:)

Dawg if you tell me your THE FLAME too, I'm going to throw up, how many people is on this board 4 people them Connor ?

Darn! foiled again. Just kidding, I'm not "The Flame" though BDR tried to out me as a flame. He was wrong on that account as well.:lmao:

Can you say D.I.D. Dissociative Identity Disorder.... LOL used to be called multiple personality disorder, guess the new on is more PC, am I right lildiswildconnernut?

The flame has been around for a while, its just the name that gets you in trouble.... flame... LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter