Uggh!! Why does life have to be so unfair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My son was diagnosed with ADHD, Auditory and other processing disorders as well as possible autism today. I wish I could whine about his sports schedule instead of trying to teach him how to decode words over again and again...

Now I am dying to see the Susan Powter picture!

4441114510_0b9a547e14_m.jpg

STOP THE INSANITY

Okay, so let me begin by saying that my dh, 2 ds's, dd, and I have made the trek to the wonderful world of Disney twice a year for the past 6 years. Except we couldn't go at the end of last year as planned because my sister was getting married and literally annouced 4 months prior to the wedding that it was going to be on the Hawaiian island of Kauai. We all had to put our lives on hold and fly over there for her wedding. Now, as the spring is approaching when we should be going to Disney World, it is looking less likely. My dh just got a massive promotion and is skeptical about taking anytime off right now.
I'm worried now about any future possibilities about returning to Disney World. My eldest son is on an Ultimate Frisbee team and my youngest is going to try out for little league next year. My daughter has her hands full with dance practice and volleyball. Sometimes I hate my life. :guilty:

So, he's doing fries now? :thumbsup2 Someday, maybe he'll make it to the grill! LOL!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

You will get back to Disney. That husband of yours will probably not use his vacation days for awhile and they will start to have to be used or be lost. Be patience...my husband is always saying 'We will be taking a break from Disney" and it's amazing how many different Disney experiences have happened because of it including a Disney cruise. So be patience, count your lucky stars that your husband not only has a job but a promotion, your children are healthy and you know where you want to go when you do get a vacation.

But according to your ticker, you have 6 months to wait~!!! Whatever will you DO???!!! Now I want one too . . . thanks a lot!! ;)

I might have to break out my blender and figure out how to make one.

Ugh, life is just not fair!!!! :rotfl:

when you figure it out, send one my way and we will toast to the unfairness of it all.:drinking1

I had to Google it, it's a blizzard outside, but I may have to run to the store. Yum!!

Dole Whip Recipe:
2 cans (20 oz. each) DOLE Crushed Pineapple
2 tablespoons lemon juice
2 tablespoons lime juice
1/3 cup sugar
1-1/2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
Drain pineapple; reserve 2 tablespoons juice. Set aside.
Blend the pineapple, lemon and lime juice, sugar and reserved pineapple juice until it is smooth.
Freeze about 1-2 hours.
Stir the pineapple slush into the whipped cream and freeze. Serve when completely frozen.

I have a much simpler recipe send 21.31 to these people and use an ice dream maker.

http://www.precisionfoodsstore.com/dole.html

Makes 72 servings

My eldest son is on an Ultimate Frisbee team

and my youngest is going to try out for little league next year. My daughter has her hands full with dance practice and volleyball. Sometimes I hate my life. :guilty:

Never heard of this......if a player is missing (like for vacation) are they missed? Like for real sports like baseball, football etc?:confused3

Why can't the OP and her kids go without the DH? Did I miss the reason for that?

Um Disney 6 times in 1 year sounds alright to me. Some people never have had a chance to go at all so just be blessed you have a healthy family to share time with:thumbsup2

Yeah, it does stink sometimes doesn't it:lmao:

Seriously, you do know how lucky you've had it right??

My DH has been laid off of work since before Thanksgiving, now he's starting back this Monday out of town, so we won't see him except weekends AND he's having some major back issues:scared1:.

THAT SUCKS:sad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter