TWILIGHTAHOLICS PART 4!!!!!~*~Lions, Lambs, and Lunar-tics!!!!

I would bet that they will just leave the wedding talk for the beginning of the next movie.

They left Edward's explanation of the Volturi out of movie 1 and it has to be in movie 2 to make sense so I'm guessing that the wedding talk will come during movie 3.
That is true, and they really need a Volturi explanation because there needs to be that dread and freak out when Edward goes to Italy to see them.

But if the compromise is changed to not include marraige than I wonder how they'll explain the wedding in BD. That compromise is really important to the story. The wedding is a huge part of the series so we know that won't be changed but then why change the compromise. They really do take creative license when it comes to the movies. I'm sure we'll love it though.

None of the vampire characters really matched what was in my mind, but then I think that is an unrealistic expectation. Their voices are inhumanly smooth to the point of being described as velvety or musical. Rsalie's beauty is supernatural. Nicki Reed is just your average Hollywood star, I don't see her and "take a hit t omy self esttem just by being in the same room" but expecting her to be so beautiful it could only be inhuman or Alice to be so graceful that no human could every acomplish it is simply unrealistic. These are human actors. So while Rob is not quite as handsome or as smooth as the Edward in the books, I think for a human he (and all of them really) does a darn good job!

I agree! :thumbsup2

Perez Hilton had this little tidbit on his site about the differences between the book and the New Moon movie...
Good morning ladies! I mean more Edward can't be a bad thing but changing the marriage deal?! That would be horrible, I wonder what the deal is because if BD is made there's a wedding, are they just going to skip that?

I am very interesting in this more and more! I can not wait until November!

I like the idea of having Edward appear, that is interesting. But the marriage thing is a little odd because that is the rest of the books! Unless for movie sake and time they cut out marriage and go to the "honeymoon;)" Maybe Edward is the one that suggests getting ALL of her human experiences out of the way ;) before she is turned and then when they do that, that's when Renesmee comes into play skipping the marriage just going to the end result. That would condense it I guess. :confused3

Perez Hilton had this little tidbit on his site about the differences between the book and the New Moon movie...

Good morning ladies! I mean more Edward can't be a bad thing but changing the marriage deal?! That would be horrible, I wonder what the deal is because if BD is made there's a wedding, are they just going to skip that?

This article came from Life & Style magazine. I don't think I need to say more. ;)

Bond, James Bond?

rp%2Bbast%2B1%2Bmay09.jpg

*squeals in delight* ... :worship:

also im in mourning for my ipod...it died today.. RIGHT smack in the middle of twilight on tape...:scared1: I suppose this is my punishment for all the ipod abuse ive committed watching twilight.

I came home to "How to Be" on DVD in my mailbox. That's a whole week early from what the tracker said it would be! Yeah and I'm off until Tuesday, so I'll be watching it several times! HAHA

Yes, I saw it the other day....can't remember the price though.

I bought the new 3 disc dvd movie set at Target and there were three itunes codes inside for download. i now have on my ipod the movie, the special features, and some other special thing. it was all the same as the dvds. now i can watch it anytime!!!! i love some of the interviews on the specials features with Rob he looks amazing!!

The movie alone cost $20 at Itunes, so i think i got a heck of a deal!

I was watching the Great Movie Ride montage on YouTube yesterday and all of a sudden I wondered...how awesome would it be if they had a Twilight kiss clip in the romance section? :love:

I was watching the Great Movie Ride montage on YouTube yesterday and all of a sudden I wondered...how awesome would it be if they had a Twilight kiss clip in the romance section? :love:

Good point...that would be very cool!

SSB has been away for too long... what is the current target release date for next film?

Hello to everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter