TWILIGHTAHOLICS PART 4!!!!!~*~Lions, Lambs, and Lunar-tics!!!!

A Bag of Crap is sold by woot.com usually during a woot off or on random days like april 1st or christmas day. Woot sells one item per day, usually at a pretty decent price, and sell it until it is sold out. During a woot off they sell an item until it sells out and then move on to another item and repeat it again and again for about 2 full days... sometimes longer.

A bag of crap is exactly that, ramdom crap they put in a package and ship to you. Sometmes it can be AMAZING stuff (check youtube for videos of people opening their BOC) like computer stuf, laptops, digital picture frames... but other times it is CRAP like a broken slingshot, rubber bands, broken items that they randomly stuff into the bags. It's a gamble but for $1 plus $5 for shipping you could really get some great stuff.

The only problem is they sell out so fast! The servers crash, you don't get an order in (which happen to me on Christmas), or they put you in the order que and you think you got in and then get the dreaded "sorry you didn't get in fast enough" message.

That's pretty cool! I had never heard of that site. I want a bag of crap now :laughing:

I think I'd want a little more for my $56,000! wink, wink :lovestruc

I saw video of this and Rob tried to start the bidding at $5! I've got $5, where's my kiss? :rotfl2:

I think it's still hard for him to understand that he's gorgeous! :confused3

That's what I was thinking! How about a few hours and a hotel room? ;)

attn: mrstheking

right now i am reading a fic called library rendezvous. i was just finishing up the latest update and in her author notes she writes:

"Thought I'd share what stories have me enthralled now... If you're not reading these fics, what the **** is wrong with you?"

and recommends Poughkeepsie ~ fanfiction.net/s/5027516/1/Poughkeepsie

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

**** = naughty word

Thanks!! These fanfiction ladies are so awesome. I can't even stand it. algonquint (Mr. Horrible author), ooohlalaaa, WriteonTime are all so freaking nice. They keep recommending it:scared1:. I am having trouble believing my luck! Thanks for the heads up about this sweet lady. :hug:

That is really funny. Poor guy. Where'd you see the video?

Here's a link to the YouTube. Harvey Weinstein kind of rambles on, but . . . you can look at Rob while he talks.

By the way, I asked my Dad why he didn't get me a kiss from Rob in the auction, he gave me some excuse about not being at the auction or something!

And the winner is.......

cam.jpg

These are definitely future dis'ers.

Here is a link is to a video with Cam Gigandet vs some lovely and adorable tween fans. Chaos insues. :flower3:

CHECK IT OUT:

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/5d5afcd5d7/cam-gigandet-vs-twilight-fans

:scared:

that video is so funny!! i downloaded it to my ipod :rotfl:

A Bag of Crap is sold by woot.com usually during a woot off or on random days like april 1st or christmas day. Woot sells one item per day, usually at a pretty decent price, and sell it until it is sold out. During a woot off they sell an item until it sells out and then move on to another item and repeat it again and again for about 2 full days... sometimes longer.

A bag of crap is exactly that, ramdom crap they put in a package and ship to you. Sometmes it can be AMAZING stuff (check youtube for videos of people opening their BOC) like computer stuf, laptops, digital picture frames... but other times it is CRAP like a broken slingshot, rubber bands, broken items that they randomly stuff into the bags. It's a gamble but for $1 plus $5 for shipping you could really get some great stuff.

The only problem is they sell out so fast! The servers crash, you don't get an order in (which happen to me on Christmas), or they put you in the order que and you think you got in and then get the dreaded "sorry you didn't get in fast enough" message.

yep. i have tried SO MANY TIMES to get one and it just instantly freezes my computer until it is too late. i think the only reason i got through this time is cuz the shipping said $1,000,000,000 (from April fools) and a lot of people went back to the home page to see if there was a coupon code (like on April fools) but I just clicked on through and it corrected itself. I will probably never get through again. some people have already gotten their boxes with some neat stuff. go to this link at start at the end and go backward, there are a couple pictures of what some people got.

woot

Here's a link to the YouTube. Harvey Weinstein kind of rambles on, but . . . you can look at Rob while he talks.

By the way, I asked my Dad why he didn't get me a kiss from Rob in the auction, he gave me some excuse about not being at the auction or something!

I'm an idiot. I didn't include the link. Sorry! Here it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRm4nGhz0ks. You can go to YouTube and search "Rob Pattinson amFAR" and find it, too. ~Enjoy!~

Funny article from Robsessed.com:

As editors of a men’s magazine who put Twilight actor Robert Pattinson on April cover we’re aware of a few things. First, that Pattinson has a very promising career ahead of him. (In his profile, Alex Pappademas declared that Pattinson “seethes like Warren Beaty.”) Second, that our readers agree with us — and a few do so for reasons not entirely related to his acting skills. (Sarah Moore from Raleigh, North Carolina, wrote: “The cover should read “Hide your wives,’ not ‘Hide your Daughters.’ I can assure you that I, and many other twenty-and thirtysomethings, would gladly trample the 15-year-olds to get a piece of that.”) Which brings us to our third point, that, yes, there is a moblike, high-pitched, rabid following of tweens -mostly girls - who are not generally our demographic, who deeply love Pattinson, and who know more about him than any employee wandering the halls at GQ’s headquarters. That is, except for GQ’s in-house Twilight enthusiast and Pattinson-picture-kisser, Raha Naddaf. In an attempt to bridge their world and ours, we recently enlisted Naddaf (27) to reach out to a group of 11- and 12-year-old Pattinson diehards. They kindly took her call during a sleepover.

What do you like about Pattinson?
Abigail: His face.
Olivia: His Sexiness.

If he were at your slumber party, what would you ask him?
[simultaneously] Would you marry me?

How many times have you guys seen Twilight?
Olivia: Twice

Twice? That’s it?
Olivia: Oh, I’ll watch it more.
Maggie: I saw it three times.

How long did it take you to read all four books in the series?
Olivia: A year.
Abigail: I’ve only read the first one.
Maggie: Seven months

It took me four days
[Silence]

I think I’m a bigger fan than all of you
[More Silence]

What do you think about the rumors that Pattinson dated Camilla Belle?
[Thirteen seconds of mortified screaming.]
Olivia: We don’t like her.
[Three-minute conversation about the Jonas Brothers, with one girl concluding, "They wear promise rings, but that doesn't mean anything."]

Now for the big question: Do you ever imagine yourselves making out with Pattinson?
[Again with the silence]

I do, all the time.
Abigail: We’re only 12.

Funny article from Robsessed.com:

I can assure you that I, and many other twenty-and thirtysomethings, would gladly trample the 15-year-olds to get a piece of that.”)

Now for the big question: Do you ever imagine yourselves making out with Pattinson?
[Again with the silence]

I do, all the time.
Abigail: We’re only 12.

:lmao:

From what I hear there are more than a few 50-70 something's in the same boat.

I'm an idiot. I didn't include the link. Sorry! Here it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRm4nGhz0ks. You can go to YouTube and search "Rob Pattinson amFAR" and find it, too. ~Enjoy!~

OME THat was SOOOOO CUTE! What a sport. Nice job!

I was at Fat Tuesday's last night having some drinks with friends and this guy walked in looking just like Rob (beanie, same clothing style and same hair peaking out underneathe the beanie) I looked because he was a cute guy but I swear to you the table full of 40 something women next to us all said "wow he looks like the kid from Twilight!" They were eyeing him the whole night, and we were there till last call, 4am. I swear thses women were falling over themselves trying to get this guys attention. Definitely proving that the 30+ crowd will so trample the tween and teens.

I was at Fat Tuesday's last night having some drinks with friends and this guy walked in looking just like Rob (beanie, same clothing style and same hair peaking out underneathe the beanie) I looked because he was a cute guy but I swear to you the table full of 40 something women next to us all said "wow he looks like the kid from Twilight!" They were eyeing him the whole night, and we were there till last call, 4am. I swear thses women were falling over themselves trying to get this guys attention. Definitely proving that the 30+ crowd will so trample the tween and teens.

You better believe I'd trample those teen/tweens! HAHA

OME THat was SOOOOO CUTE! What a sport. Nice job!

I'm not quite that old, but if they are out there, I don't feel so bad. I'm still old enough to be his mother, but I can't help myself.

I love watching that video. He looks so amused and embarrassed that girls (of all ages) think he's so hot. I can't believe he wanted to start the bidding at $5. That's so "Rob".

I am just now downloading the movie and extras from the Target DVD to my iTunes. I wonder why it's taking so long... it's telling me like 7 hours or something.

Hi there, I thought I'd introduce myself.

I'm a secondary school Drama and English teacher from Kent, England, and I have just become a Twilightaholic in the last two weeks.

I heard my students talk about it a lot over the last year but only picked up a copy of Twilight two weeks ago on recommendation of a colleague - I now have only 70 pages of Eclipse to read, and Breaking Dawn is in the post.

I've not seen the movie yet, but it too is in the post, and I'm prepared for it to be slightly disappointing. Hopefully with lowered expectations I will enjoy it more!

I hope you don't mind me joining your thread, but I am officially addicted! I've always been a vampire girl, but tbh my man is much more werewolf...looking forward to marrying him in three months, so that's me in a nutshell right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter