TWILIGHTAHOLICS PART 4!!!!!~*~Lions, Lambs, and Lunar-tics!!!!

alice's mom = charmainerocks on twitter
Mickeefan = JulieMickeefan on twitter.
Caribbeanprincess = Caribbeanprncss on twitter
pooh_bear.614 = missmallory614 on twitter
indiesgirl4ever = beyondsociety on twitter
MontanaZoo = juliezphoto on twitter

the twilighters we follow

michaelsheen - playing aro in new moon
Jamiebower - playing caius in new moon
laurensbite - laurensbite blog aka adventures of pocket edward
twilighterz - twilighters anonymous
newmoonmovie - newmoonmovie.org
twilightlexicon - twilightlexicon.com
twilight_crafts
pillowbiterchic
ROBsessedblog
RobPattznews

i'll keep adding to the list :goodvibes

i am going to look up pillowbiterchic right now, fab name!
I am johnnydeppsgirl on twitter :-)

POSTER LEAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

l1a75c4415c15303d313de0.jpg
Wow, I am not so sure if this is real, because I could do this with my limited photoshop skills, and personally it doesn't look as professional as the actual TWILIGHT poster was. It looks just ok to me...but probably fan made.:confused3
Bella looks lovely in this picture, really gorgeous, and Jacobs ARMS :lovestruc

Have any of you had a chance to read my fanfic? http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5037004/1/The_Other_Way_Around

It is indeed real, Summit published it officially today. However, I think it's LOADS better than any of the Twilight posters. Now those were all way over photoshopped.

Okay, so I started reading "The Office" at work today and had to stop. ~swoon~

Then, I started reading Alphabet Weekends - same thing. Had to stop! Guess I'll stick to reading them at home. (She says, blushing).

O.M.E. is all I can say!

By the way, I've gotten my Mom to read "Twilight" and we're watching the DVD tomorrow night. She's anxious to start "New Moon", too. I told her she'd like it! :lovestruc

It is indeed real, Summit published it officially today. However, I think it's LOADS better than any of the Twilight posters. Now those were all way over photoshopped.

Wow! Well, it's not that it looks overly photoshopped, it just doesn't seem to match the other posters from Twilight. I love the positions they are all standing in, Jacob looking like he is going to kill Edward, Bella holding Jacob's (tan and very muscular) bicep, and Edward looking back solemnly. Wonderful:)

Definitely WAY over photoshopped. Edward looked so odd in the Twilight movie poster. I think that's why I'm so wishy washy about Rob as Edward. My first impression from the poster was so blah that I just bever developed a taste for him. Which is sad because he's not a bad looking guy :lovestruc

Okay, so I started reading "The Office" at work today and had to stop. ~swoon~

Then, I started reading Alphabet Weekends - same thing. Had to stop! Guess I'll stick to reading them at home. (She says, blushing).

O.M.E. is all I can say!
I know! I am now going to start Alphabet Weekends, I need some swooning!

Wow! Well, it's not that it looks overly photoshopped, it just doesn't seem to match the other posters from Twilight. I love the positions they are all standing in, Jacob looking like he is going to kill Edward, Bella holding Jacob's (tan and very muscular) bicep, and Edward looking back solemnly. Wonderful:)
I agree that it's very different from what I expected, especially compared to the Twilight ones. What I do find funny... how close some of the fan generated posters are to this real one.

Who has listened to "Boycotts and Barflies" on Ific?

The guy doing Edward's voice is Canadian! (aboot) and when he does Edward mocking Jasper, :rotfl::woohoo:

It's really something you have to hear for yourself, and I loved it!

What a lovely morning for some Rob in Cannes:

robert-pattinson-cannes.jpg

seriously, he is just so handsome :lovestruc i think i may have to change my iphone background to the second pic

read a new M fic i found roaming around twitter library rendezvous not complete (of course!). college edward and bella. its not bad, i'll keep up with the updates.

you guys have me hooked on smut, shame on all of you *tsk tsk* :rotfl:

i think of gq rob for most of the fics i read, except WA...i imagine dirty rob for WA.

Why does it look like that one guy is kind of holding Rob up? Bizarre.

On Twitter I am TwilightBkwrm but have not been on in forever.

Who has listened to "Boycotts and Barflies" on Ific?

The guy doing Edward's voice is Canadian! (aboot) and when he does Edward mocking Jasper, :rotfl::woohoo:

It's really something you have to hear for yourself, and I loved it!
I am! The guy is definitely Canadian but what makes me LOL is the "southern" voice he does for Jasper. It sounds like Barbara Walters sometimes and then cajun other times. I laugh every time. I'm only finished with part one, it's sooo long. I could read the story faster that listening to it.

read a new M fic i found roaming around twitter library rendezvous not complete (of course!). college edward and bella. its not bad, i'll keep up with the updates.

you guys have me hooked on smut, shame on all of you *tsk tsk* :rotfl:

i think of gq rob for most of the fics i read, except WA...i imagine dirty rob for WA.
Thanks for the rec! Like it's a bad thing to be hooked on smut ;) I think of GQ Rob for all the ones where he is a business man, r the boss. The other ones I just have a vague picture of him because I'm not exactly crazy about the scruffy him. My fave is still Domward (GQ Rob mmmmmm)

I am! The guy is definitely Canadian but what makes me LOL is the "southern" voice he does for Jasper. It sounds like Barbara Walters sometimes and then cajun other times. I laugh every time. I'm only finished with part one, it's sooo long. I could read the story faster that listening to it.

Thanks for the rec! Like it's a bad thing to be hooked on smut ;) I think of GQ Rob for all the ones where he is a business man, r the boss. The other ones I just have a vague picture of him because I'm not exactly crazy about the scruffy him. My fave is still Domward (GQ Rob mmmmmm)

I have B and B on my Ipod but haven't started listening to it yet. I love audiobooks for my commute so this will be something to look forward to! I've been listening to a podcast of an interview with Angstgoddess003. It's okay-it's hard to tell who's speaking sometimes as there are about 4 women participating in it. It's 2 hours long....and I haven't heard anything I didn't already know yet.

I could read these alot faster than listening to them but sometimes you get a different perspective listening to it-I know I liked New Moon better after listening to it-I couldn't skim to get back to Edward ha ha.:rotfl2:

I have B and B on my Ipod but haven't started listening to it yet. I love audiobooks for my commute so this will be something to look forward to! I've been listening to a podcast of an interview with Angstgoddess003. It's okay-it's hard to tell who's speaking sometimes as there are about 4 women participating in it. It's 2 hours long....and I haven't heard anything I didn't already know yet.

I could read these alot faster than listening to them but sometimes you get a different perspective listening to it-I know I liked New Moon better after listening to it-I couldn't skim to get back to Edward ha ha.:rotfl2:
I fast forwarded through the AngstGoddess003 podcast, nothing I haven't read in other interviews with her. And you're right, it's hard to tell who's speaking.

I want to get the Twilight audio books. Are they worth it?

I fast forwarded through the AngstGoddess003 podcast, nothing I haven't read in other interviews with her. And you're right, it's hard to tell who's speaking.

I want to get the Twilight audio books. Are they worth it?
I didn't buy them :rolleyes1 I got the cds from the library and loaded them into my Itunes. I loved listening to them-it took me awhile to get used to the reader but it's interesting the different perspective that I got on the story listening to someone read it. :lovestruc A guy reads Jacob's parts when he's narrating and he's kind of funny.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter