TWILIGHTAHOLICS PART 4!!!!!~*~Lions, Lambs, and Lunar-tics!!!!

Wow!

Laurent looks really scary. The makeup looks better this time.:thumbsup2
The makeup looks so much better! There's actually a difference between Edward and Bella's skin tone. She's still pale but he's much more pale than she is. And her eyebrows are actually so much better!

so much better! Bella looks so much better!
Yes! In the last movie she needed some flush to her cheeks and a more defined eyebrow. Can you tell I'm an eyebrow snob :rotfl2: They just help a face so much!

Where the hell is Faraday and Eloise when you need them?! ;)

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
for a minute, i thought i went to the wrong thread

btw, i got my tracking info for my woot bag o' crap
it is scheduled to be delivered by 5-28-09
37.5 lbs in a 16.8in. x 16.8in. x 16.8in box
:hyper:
I cannot wait!!

I cannot wait!!
37 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW

That's a nice bag of crap!!

I cannot wait!!

:laughing: Anytime I see something I automatically think of LOST. Plus, I've got it on the brain since I'm having with withdrawals already.

What is this bag of crap you speak of? Because what I'm picturing...well needless to say nobody would want 37lbs worth of it. :eek:

And the winner is.......

cam.jpg

These are definitely future dis'ers.

Here is a link is to a video with Cam Gigandet vs some lovely and adorable tween fans. Chaos insues. :flower3:

CHECK IT OUT:

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/5d5afcd5d7/cam-gigandet-vs-twilight-fans

:scared:

:laughing: Anytime I see something I automatically think of LOST. Plus, I've got it on the brain since I'm having with withdrawals already.

What is this bag of crap you speak of? Because what I'm picturing...well needless to say nobody would want 37lbs worth of it. :eek:
A Bag of Crap is sold by woot.com usually during a woot off or on random days like april 1st or christmas day. Woot sells one item per day, usually at a pretty decent price, and sell it until it is sold out. During a woot off they sell an item until it sells out and then move on to another item and repeat it again and again for about 2 full days... sometimes longer.

A bag of crap is exactly that, ramdom crap they put in a package and ship to you. Sometmes it can be AMAZING stuff (check youtube for videos of people opening their BOC) like computer stuf, laptops, digital picture frames... but other times it is CRAP like a broken slingshot, rubber bands, broken items that they randomly stuff into the bags. It's a gamble but for $1 plus $5 for shipping you could really get some great stuff.

The only problem is they sell out so fast! The servers crash, you don't get an order in (which happen to me on Christmas), or they put you in the order que and you think you got in and then get the dreaded "sorry you didn't get in fast enough" message.

attn: mrstheking

right now i am reading a fic called library rendezvous. i was just finishing up the latest update and in her author notes she writes:

"Thought I'd share what stories have me enthralled now... If you're not reading these fics, what the **** is wrong with you?"

and recommends Poughkeepsie ~ fanfiction.net/s/5027516/1/Poughkeepsie

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

**** = naughty word

I think I'd want a little more for my $56,000! wink, wink :lovestruc

I saw video of this and Rob tried to start the bidding at $5! I've got $5, where's my kiss? :rotfl2:

I think it's still hard for him to understand that he's gorgeous! :confused3

That is really funny. Poor guy. Where'd you see the video?

attn: mrstheking

right now i am reading a fic called library rendezvous. i was just finishing up the latest update and in her author notes she writes:

"Thought I'd share what stories have me enthralled now... If you're not reading these fics, what the **** is wrong with you?"

and recommends Poughkeepsie ~ fanfiction.net/s/5027516/1/Poughkeepsie

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

**** = naughty word

Nice! that's so cool for mrstheking!

Oh and Alices mom, thanks for the clarification on the "****" I like to be in the loop. LOL
:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter