TWILIGHTAHOLICS PART 4!!!!!~*~Lions, Lambs, and Lunar-tics!!!!

There will be another actress taking on the role of Victoria in Eclipse.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20294528,00.html

I like Rachelle, but I think the change will be great. Victoria will play a bigger role in Eclipse and I think the part will benefit from a really good actress. Not that Rachel wasn't good, but Bryce is just really good. Also, with bigger names signing in, maybe the franchise will get a little more respect instead of just being viewed as the tween/teen phenom.

Just got this update on my facebook status:

Summit Entertainment responds to departure of Rachelle Lefevre.

We at Summit Entertainment are disappointed by Rachelle Lefevre’s recent comments which attempt to make her career choices the fault of the Studio. Her decision to discuss her version of the scheduling challenges publicly has forced the Studio to set the record straight and correct the facts.
Ms. Lefevre's representatives were advised as early as April that THE TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE was expected to start shooting in early August.

If Ms. Lefevre was, as she describes “passionate,” about being part of THE TWILIGHT SAGA, we feel that she and her representatives would have included us in her decision to work on another film that would conflict with the shooting schedule of THE TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE.

It was not until July 20th that Summit was first informed of Ms. Lefevre’s commitment to BARNEY’S VERSION, a commitment we have since been advised she accepted in early June. Summit had acted in good faith that she would be available to fulfill her obligations both in terms of rehearsals and shooting availability for THE TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE. We feel that her choice to withhold her scheduling conflict information from us can be viewed as a lack of cooperative spirit which affected the entire production.

Furthermore Ms. Lefevre took a role in the other film that places her in Europe during the required rehearsal time, and at least ten days of THE TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE’s principal photography. This period is essential for both rehearsal time with the cast, and for filming at key locations that are only available during the initial part of production.
Contrary to Ms. Lefevre’s statement, it is simply untrue that the Studio dismissed her over a ten day overlap. It is not about a ten day overlap, but instead about the fact that THE TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE is an ensemble production that has to accommodate the schedules of numerous actors while respecting the established creative vision of the filmmaker and most importantly the story.

The fact remains that Ms. Lefevre’s commitment to the other project - which she chose to withhold from Summit until the last possible moment - makes her unfortunately unavailable to perform the role of Victoria in THE TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE.

--Summit Entertainment

Just got this update on my facebook status:

Summit Entertainment responds to departure of Rachelle Lefevre.

The fact remains that Ms. Lefevre’s commitment to the other project - which she chose to withhold from Summit until the last possible moment - makes her unfortunately unavailable to perform the role of Victoria in THE TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE.

--Summit Entertainment

She "withheld" information but they decided not to talk to her about it or try to work it out with her? I'm still not buying their b-o-l-o-g-n-a.

EDIT: Tonya... I bet the girls on the other (new) Twilightaholics thread would be interested in this article! Also, could you point me in the direction of how to get those types of alerts on my facebook? I don't know how to twitter so I'm way out of the loop and still stuck in the facebook-age ;)

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

I just wanted to let you guys know that the link that CP provided a few days ago when she said she was "off to View Point Inn" was actually the link to the next Twilightaholics thread. I didn't realize it and I"m not sure if you guys did either so just a heads up :goodvibes

I'm not sure why the rush... but anyway, it's there if anybody's interested.

NEW TWILIGHTAHOLICS thread:

Here you go ladies!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=32825556#post32825556

Have fun! I'm off to the View Point Inn!

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

I just wanted to let you guys know that the link that CP provided a few days ago when she said she was - off to View Point Inn- was actually the link to the next Twilightaholics thread. I didn't realize it and I"m not sure if you guys did either so just a heads up :goodvibes

I'm not sure why the rush... but anyway, it's there if anybody's interested.

NEW TWILIGHTAHOLICS thread:

Here you go ladies!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=32825556#post32825556

Have fun! I'm off to the View Point Inn!

EDIT: Tonya... I bet the girls on the other (new) Twilightaholics thread would be interested in this article! Also, could you point me in the direction of how to get those types of alerts on my facebook? I don't know how to twitter so I'm way out of the loop and still stuck in the facebook-age ;)

I joined the Twilight Movie group and they post updates. That's about all I know - I sort of backed into getting updates. :confused3 I will see if I can send you a suggestion on facebook about joining.

She "withheld" information but they decided not to talk to her about it or try to work it out with her? I'm still not buying their b-o-l-o-g-n-a.

I joined the Twilight Movie group and they post updates. That's about all I know - I sort of backed into getting updates. :confused3 I will see if I can send you a suggestion on facebook about joining.

Oops sorry about the link confusion! The gals told me to start up a new thread before I left in case this one closed, so I did.

i posted this on the 5th edition thread as well.

new, new moon pics.... courtesy of good old perez hilton!!

newmoonprmo-ed__oPt.jpg

newmoonprmo-bells__oPt.jpg

newmooned-bel2__oPt.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter