TWILIGHTAHOLICS PART 4!!!!!~*~Lions, Lambs, and Lunar-tics!!!!

Hey Girl! Yes it's me. Maybe we can have some blue banana creme pie in the next chapter. :woohoo:

Any nod to the blue banana would make me laugh my a** off. Not sure how you could pull that off with Green Eyes though. hehe. I did see the nod to Disney World though with the long lines comment.

Hey check your PM.. I have a twitter issue..........

That's awesome! I love rading but this way I can feed my addiction in the car from my iPod.

Yeah, it is such a fun thing. You might actually hear me on a podcast in the future because I was selected to be a reader. I actually got assigned to as story, but wasn't quick enough in my response due to the email coming to me while at WDW. (didn't have net access while on vaca...which was probably a good thing). So we shall see what story I get next. I might not say what story I end up doing in case you hate my take on it! :rotfl:

Yeah, it is such a fun thing. You might actually hear me on a podcast in the future because I was selected to be a reader. I actually got assigned to as story, but wasn't quick enough in my response due to the email coming to me while at WDW. (didn't have net access while on vaca...which was probably a good thing). So we shall see what story I get next. I might not say what story I end up doing in case you hate my take on it! :rotfl:
How exciting!! I would love to be a reader. I read them aloud when I'm alone, lol, it's the teacher in me, I love to put emphasis and emotion in it, and when I read it silently it's not the same.

OT

I just bought my first bag of crap on woot and I am very excited!! :woohoo:
Just had to share that...:laughing:

Back to your regularly scheduled program.

Cool! I've always been curious about their bag of crap.

i will be sure to let you know what i get. i have tried so many times to get one...

Lucky! I saw it come up but I was out and on my iPhone. The 3G is quick but not that quick. I missed it. Let us know what you get!:banana:

i sure will! i am kinda glad ya'll know what I am talking about. :rotfl:

Yay, I've always wondered too!

This sounds really funny, BTW! Woo-hoo a bag of crap!! My DH is also really excited about hearing the contents. As a non-woot knowledgeable person though, it sounds really funny.

Hey Girl! Yes it's me. Maybe we can have some blue banana creme pie in the next chapter. :woohoo:

Oh I see, yeah no it is like "books on tape"...how cool is that?

Really? So... can you listen to the WA? I have never read a fan-fic but I'd be willing to listen.

Any nod to the blue banana would make me laugh my a** off. Not sure how you could pull that off with Green Eyes though. hehe. I did see the nod to Disney World though with the long lines comment.

Hey check your PM.. I have a twitter issue..........

BBG Creampie? That's di-gusting. Hey Tofu, is twitter worth it? I've been rejecting the whole idea.

So we shall see what story I get next. I might not say what story I end up doing in case you hate my take on it! :rotfl:

Not only do I want to know the story, I want a link to the podcast. I've never heard a podcast in my life. TIA for pulling me into the 21st century, TOFU!

Really? So... can you listen to the WA? I have never read a fan-fic but I'd be willing to listen.
BBG Creampie? That's di-gusting. Hey Tofu, is twitter worth it? I've been rejecting the whole idea.
Not only do I want to know the story, I want a link to the podcast. I've never heard a podcast in my life. TIA for pulling me into the 21st century, TOFU!

I don't believe WA is a podcast..yet. I am not sure if the author would allow that because I think she might be switching out the characters and trying to get her story published. So she may not want a podcast if her story ever gets published. How cool is that though? WA sure has a lot of love. It really is worth the read, Mel.

RE: Twitter.. it is what you make of it. Similar to "statuses" or whatever the plural is of that word on Facebook. I am sure you could figure out who I am on twitter. lol.

re: link. I might send you the link, but I haven't done one yet. We shall see! Someone's hubby might be doing it to (but doesn't want to make that public over on FB..so shhhhh) ;)

A WA podcast would be so incredible! I would love to be able to listen to it while I drive back and forth between Miami and Orlando all summer. I need to make that trip at least 5 times this summer preparing to move.

ABC is showing Goblet of Fire tonight. I love Harry Potter and now I will have to think of Cedric as Domward, Rudeward and Angstward ;) that should make it more interesting.

The stuff that comes out of her mouth make me LOL so much.
I can't believe how laugh out loud it is! :lmao:

A WA podcast would be so incredible! I would love to be able to listen to it while I drive back and forth between Miami and Orlando all summer. I need to make that trip at least 5 times this summer preparing to move.

ABC is showing Goblet of Fire tonight. I love Harry Potter and now I will have to think of Cedric as Domward, Rudeward and Angstward ;) that should make it more interesting.
Oh gosh! I would listen all the time!! And thanks for the heads up about Goblet of Fire! I turned in just as Edw--I mean Rob, was on screen! :laughing:

hello to all the Twilight fans! just joining. Is Wide Awake good?
BEYOND good!!! It great!!! Especially after the first couple of chapters!

I was just on a quick break and thought I would start "the office." oh my goodness I did not know it would start like that :faint: I have to go back to work a bit flushed and all I want to do is keep reading

Thanks for the recommendation!

I was just on a quick break and thought I would start "the office." oh my goodness I did not know it would start like that :faint: I have to go back to work a bit flushed and all I want to do is keep reading

Thanks for the recommendation!

Oh yeah - it definitely catches your attention in the first chapter and keeps going that way... glad you like it! :rotfl:

Hello! I found this and I thought it looked really well done, and decided to share, I am sorry for the size! =)
Edward-and-Bella-twilight-series-58.jpg

Chapter 11 is now updated for any of you that are interested. I really would love some comments, if you have time! http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5037004/1/The_Other_Way_Around

Ohhhhhh, ok now I feel stupid. I thought they were discussing it not reading it.

Hi All!! I have been a lurker to this site for a while now. But I feel like I fit in so well and I am at "home"!!! Thanks for introducing me to the fanfics. I am now obsessed with reading those. I sit at the computer at night and just giggle away and my husband thinks I am crazy. He thought I was crazy at first for my Twilight/Rob obsession, but now it is getting worse......he thought it was just a phase.....I dont think so:goodvibes

Anyway, I really liked the Boycotts and Barflies read and there is a part two of it under the authors name. I haven't listened to the podcast, but I think I will try it. I was at one time reading Twilight and listening to it on CD at the same time...

Thanks everyone for sharing all the awesome pics and stories!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter