TWILIGHTAHOLICS PART 4!!!!!~*~Lions, Lambs, and Lunar-tics!!!!

For those who are "M" eligible, I do hope you are reading the fanfics of tarasueme? So well written.
Oh yes! Those are AMAZING!

I don't know if anyone has read this one, but if you are wanting a very eligible "M" one read bella and edward love and lust. oh my!
Thanks for the rec!

Things to consider before going to second base with a Cullen...

icetongue.gif
OMG!! I think that would happen like on third base though ;) At least my version of third base :blush:

I have two bruises that just appeared on my leg out of nowhere today. I think Edward has been gropping me in my sleep.
Well when you catch him, send him my way!

i finished what has been posted of the office (except for the new outtake)

wow, just wow...i really need a boyfriend.

-----------------------------------------------

i had an eb type of thought today. in twilight edward must drink bella's blood to get the venom out and save her. now since he has had human blood in his system, wouldn't his eyes have turned red??

just got an email, HOFY updated!

just finished the office outtake, yowza!

i am just addicted to these fics!

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!:worship::worship::rotfl2::cool1:

Ah yes, Frozen Banana Reaction, correct?

LMAO!

:rotfl::lmao::banana:

I think I just p'd my pants. lol..

Oh yes! Those are AMAZING!

Thanks for the rec!

OMG!! I think that would happen like on third base though ;) At least my version of third base :blush:

Well when you catch him, send him my way!

:rotfl: I just literally lol'ed.

oh my goodness!! :lmao::lmao::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl::rotfl:

Heehehehehehheheh <evil laugh> I got a big kick out of seeing your guys' reactions. I was giggling away. I love laughter! Feels so good, doesn't it???

Third base - yes..Technically, I wasn't sure which base (call me dhampir :rolleyes1) but you got the idea alright. LOL

Indiesgirl - how old are you?

i finished what has been posted of the office (except for the new outtake)

wow, just wow...i really need a boyfriend.

-----------------------------------------------

i had an eb type of thought today. in twilight edward must drink bella's blood to get the venom out and save her. now since he has had human blood in his system, wouldn't his eyes have turned red??
I need a boyfriend like Edward from the Office, someone who will push me against a wall like the outtake ;)

I think he would need to drink a lot of human blood for his eyes to change color. Maybe they changed slightly but even in the book it wasn't mentioned so I guess it really wasn't enough to warrant a difference.

just got an email, HOFY updated!

just finished the office outtake, yowza!

i am just addicted to these fics!
The HOFY update was so Awwwwww! They're so sweet!

Heehehehehehheheh <evil laugh> I got a big kick out of seeing your guys' reactions. I was giggling away. I love laughter! Feels so good, doesn't it???

Third base - yes..Technically, I wasn't sure which base (call me dhampir :rolleyes1) but you got the idea alright. LOL
LOL!! Oh, yeah I got the right idea ;) Haha! All these in character fics I read woul dbe very different if that could happen :rotfl2:

Indiesgirl - how old are you?

Yeah, just checking in and I was like-OMG what's third base if second is that???? LOL :rotfl2:

I really need to read the Office, I guess.

On another topic, I've gotten my Mom hooked on Twilight, I think. She's ready for New Moon! And, I'm taking my DVD over to her house on Wednesday to watch it with her.

Yeah, just checking in and I was like-OMG what's third base if second is that???? LOL :rotfl2:
Haha, that's what I'm saying! ;)

I really need to read the Office, I guess.

On another topic, I've gotten my Mom hooked on Twilight, I think. She's ready for New Moon! And, I'm taking my DVD over to her house on Wednesday to watch it with her.
I wish I could get my mom to read the books. She hated the movie so I doubt the books will ever be cracked open by her.

I just finished the last posted chapter of WA and I just can't wait for the next one. I can't believe that is going to be the last one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter