• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

TWILIGHTAHOLICS PART 4!!!!!~*~Lions, Lambs, and Lunar-tics!!!!

Thanks to the wonderful Mickeefan...I have my mini Edward volvo!! :banana:
I swear my dash was made for this car to sit there. No matter how sharp the turn that things does not roll off! :wizard:
2h3dixc.jpg

I'm in the Inland Empire area, coolio hope you have fun with the family:)

Thanks! I used to live down there. We can see the fireworks done by the University of Redlands really clearly from my aunt's house. Veddy pretty :)

Yeah, I had four years of French in high school and 2 years in college and almost minored in it. Rotten professor kind of ruined that!

Hmm...I think a few months in France would help tremendously. :) Work tends not to send developers into the line of fire (upset clients) unless it's a pretty bad situation, so doubt that would happen. :( My co-workers that were bringing the University of Hawaii up on our system kept calling me and asking for help and I kept telling them I'd be more than willing to come out for a while. :laughing:

That's alotta francais! Good luck on that trip overseas :)

Thanks! I used to live down there. We can see the fireworks done by the University of Redlands really clearly from my aunt's house. Veddy pretty :)

That's alotta francais! Good luck on that trip overseas :)

Yeah, they usually send us to somewhere like the middle of Iowa. Luckily, not me so far. ;) I was making jokes with a co-worker this morning that they'll send him to Brown to figure out the issue they're having and then we were trying to remember where Brown is. :rotfl:

Yeah, I had four years of French in high school and 2 years in college and almost minored in it. Rotten professor kind of ruined that!

Hmm...I think a few months in France would help tremendously. :) Work tends not to send developers into the line of fire (upset clients) unless it's a pretty bad situation, so doubt that would happen. :( My co-workers that were bringing the University of Hawaii up on our system kept calling me and asking for help and I kept telling them I'd be more than willing to come out for a while. :laughing:

I had 4 years of French and managed to walk away not remembering a freaking thing! My poor parents paying for that pleasure :sad2:

PEER PRESSURE!! Alice's Mom must read about hot Rudeward! :rotfl:
Yes, Alice's mom, you must!

I swear my dash was made for this car to sit there. No matter how sharp the turn that things does not roll off! :wizard:
2h3dixc.jpg
Yay! Mine doesn't roll anywhere either. But my frog is none too happy!:rotfl2:

HOFY's author posted another outtake to celebrate hitting 10k reviews. Just click on the author link and you'll see it on her author page on ff.net. It's definitely hot!

2h3dixc.jpg

That is so cool. I'm glad you like it.

Mine doesn't roll off, either! Thanks for the pic.

I had 4 years of French and managed to walk away not remembering a freaking thing! My poor parents paying for that pleasure :sad2:

My sister and I still speak French when we want to talk about something that we don't want my niece to hear. We have trouble remembering all the vocab and verb tenses though. It's pretty pitiful. :)

My sister and I still speak French when we want to talk about something that we don't want my niece to hear. We have trouble remembering all the vocab and verb tenses though. It's pretty pitiful. :)
I do that with my DFi, his father is from Portugal so he's been teaching me Portuguese, and when we want to say something that we don't want others to hear we do it in Portuguese. Everyone I know speaks spanish so we can't hide, sucks because it's the only other language I speak fluently. My portuguese is so broken, it's sad.

angstgoddess003 (of wide awake) posted on her twitter last night

"I'm failing at WA right now"

i think we'll be waiting awhile :headache:

so glad to hear about the HOFY outtake, i was checking yesterday to see if she had 10,000 yet.

The Wreckage updated!

Yay, I was hoping this would be another update Friday but it doesn't look like a ton of the ones I'm reading updated.

And Alice's Mom, I think angstgoddess wrote herself into a bit of a corner when she said 50 chapters is her limit. I think she has a ways to go to end the story and now she's having trouble ending it in one more chapter. That's my bet, I could see that totally causing writer's block.

I know. I really hope there's not too much angst in The Office.

I wanted to read Frenemies, I didn't know it was gone. I wonder why?

You must let us know what you think.

Okay, let me just say that my husband wants me to keep reading the office....:rolleyes1

Yay, I was hoping this would be another update Friday but it doesn't look like a ton of the ones I'm reading updated.

And Alice's Mom, I think angstgoddess wrote herself into a bit of a corner when she said 50 chapters is her limit. I think she has a ways to go to end the story and now she's having trouble ending it in one more chapter. That's my bet, I could see that totally causing writer's block.
No, not many. Well The Dominant just updated. Whenever that one updates my DFi is a very happy guy.

Mr Horrible updated! I love that one, it's so quirky.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4953962/18/Mr_Horrible
I haven't started it yet. I keep getting the emails that it's updated and I'm tempted each time. I am reading one now that is called Through Your Eyes. Very interesting take on Twilight. Bella's blind but has a "special" talent. Alice is her guide at school. Very sweet. I'm only 20 chapters in, still have 20 to go. It's not done but it's very good so far.

Okay, let me just say that my husband wants me to keep reading the office....:rolleyes1
Do you read The Submissive/Dominant? He'll definitely thank you for that! :blush:

No, not many. Well The Dominant just updated. Whenever that one updates my DFi is a very happy guy.

I haven't started it yet. I keep getting the emails that it's updated and I'm tempted each time. I am reading one now that is called Through Your Eyes. Very interesting take on Twilight. Bella's blind but has a "special" talent. Alice is her guide at school. Very sweet. I'm only 20 chapters in, still have 20 to go. It's not done but it's very good so far.

Do you read The Submissive/Dominant? He'll definitely thank you for that! :blush:

Mr Horrible is very funny but also very sweet. But, it doesn't make me all angsty waiting for updates either, it's one of those you're happy it updates when it does but you're not dying for it. There's a lot of pop culture references in it that are so funny it reminds me of Gilmore Girls.

Mr Horrible is very funny but also very sweet. But, it doesn't make me all angsty waiting for updates either, it's one of those you're happy it updates when it does but you're not dying for it. There's a lot of pop culture references in it that are so funny it reminds me of Gilmore Girls.
I think I'll start it soon.

HOFY outtake :faint: *fanning myself*
I know! I love surfer boys, this just made Edward my own personal surfer dude.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter