Tickets available on the UK website

I've only ever purchased from American Attractions as they are usually cheaper that Attraction Tickets even when trying different currencies (American Attractions doesn't let you purchase in any currency other than £ and it is still cheaper than Attraction Tickets). This year I did go with Attraction Tickets during the Black Friday sale but I only saved £4 for each ticket, but hey it's a saving of sort. Never had any problems linking my tickets within MDE.

I came back to update - we purchased the UK tickets through the Attraction Tickets website. I paid our balance off this week and was able to download and link our tickets (and Memory Maker) to our MDE account very easily. For the price of a 5 day discounted Canadian ticket (park hopper), these tickets allowed us to essentially get free Memory Maker. The water park admission and two additional ticket days are bonuses I'm not sure we'll use, but it's nice to have the option!

We received the ticket email. We had to use the Disney world UK site to put them in. Now we can see them on the MDE app. We assigned them to each member of our family. According to the people at Attractions Tickets because we have our Magic Bands already in MDE we are good to just go to the parks and they will work.
I also had to go to the UK Disney site to link my ticket. It did not work on the US site. The tickets do now appear in my MDE account. Glad I read here that sometimes you need to go to the UK site or I would have panicked!

I came back to update - we purchased the UK tickets through the Attraction Tickets website. I paid our balance off this week and was able to download and link our tickets (and Memory Maker) to our MDE account very easily. For the price of a 5 day discounted Canadian ticket (park hopper), these tickets allowed us to essentially get free Memory Maker. The water park admission and two additional ticket days are bonuses I'm not sure we'll use, but it's nice to have the option!
Oh, these aren’t physical tickets but online ones?

I’m sorely tempted now. I’m always anxious about third part stuff but it looks like nobody is having any issues? All I have to do is log on to the UK version of MDE?

I’m sorely tempted now. I’m always anxious about third part stuff but it looks like nobody is having any issues? All I have to do is log on to the UK version of MDE?
You may have to log in there after you purchase the ticket(s). To link them, but you can’t buy them there.

I’ve used these multiple times for myself and family and friends. I’ve linked them all on the Canadian MDE so it might be even easier for you. I know some people have had to go to the UK version so your mileage may vary. But either way…. It’s super easy to link them. Love these tickets so much!!! We’ve had multiple 2 week long trips with the freedom to do EVERYTHING we want!

I went to Attraction Tickets to price out the Disney 7-Day Magic Ticket with Memory Maker. Am I doing something wrong? I don't see how this is the price of a CAN discount 5 day ticket? WDW quotes me $453.78 US (624.31 CAN), while Attraction Tickets says $504 GBP (888.75 CAN). Starting Sept 16th by the way.

I went to Attraction Tickets to price out the Disney 7-Day Magic Ticket with Memory Maker. Am I doing something wrong? I don't see how this is the price of a CAN discount 5 day ticket? WDW quotes me $453.78 US (624.31 CAN), while Attraction Tickets says $504 GBP (888.75 CAN). Starting Sept 16th by the way.

We purchased during the Black Friday sale which was an additional 10% off and also had planned to buy park hopper tickets already. If comparing against the 5 day base ticket without a hopper, the Canadian resident discount may be cheaper?

One logistical incentive for us was also being able to bypass Guest Services to show proof of residence. We are traveling with two kids under 6 and the extra bonus of not having to line up on our first park morning was a really nice one!

If you are only wanting 1 park per day tickets, the Canadian discount will likely be better. However, Attraction tickets provide you with hopper plus tickets ( water parks and golf included), plus memory maker, plus you’re getting 7 days…. Or even 14 if you want that many. ( the 7 and 14 days are often priced the same when they run a 14 day for the price of 7 discount). So if you are looking to get more value…. Attraction tickets can’t be beat. And as was stated, you don’t need to go to guest services to link your tickets once you arrive like you do with the Canadian tickets. And if that’s not enough…. You can even get a free magic band for everyone in your party. They are just magic band 2.0s, but free none the less!! Do what works best for your family though. Oh and one last point, you will have a longer duration to use your tickets too, so if you are planning on doing other things in Orlando, you don’t need to do Disney all at once before your tickets expire.

I’ve used these multiple times for myself and family and friends. I’ve linked them all on the Canadian MDE so it might be even easier for you. I know some people have had to go to the UK version so your mileage may vary. But either way…. It’s super easy to link them. Love these tickets so much!!! We’ve had multiple 2 week long trips with the freedom to do EVERYTHING we want!
Yeah I keep seeing the savings and going "something's gotta be up, here", lol. Seems almost too good to be true! I wish I'd have had these before- I wasn't even aware of them.

Looks like for a 14-day pass w/ protection:
American Attractions costs $911 CAD.
Attraction Tickets is $947 CAD.
Disney's own website for 10-day Canadian passes +MM is $1200 CAD. (which seems WAY higher than in the past)

I mean, it's over $250 in savings! I'll definitely shoot for this next month (I paid for plane tickets this month so I don't wanna pile on the costs already, lol). Especially if it's an e-ticket and not a physical one (I do NOT want to have to wait for the mail to send it out). I'm just worried about being the one person they go "Hey, you're not from the UK..." to.

I just returned yesterday. My son purchased the combined Disney/Universal tickets from American Attractions. We had no problem linking them or using them at both Disney and Universal. This was a 2 week trip, so the savings were significant. The only problem I had was keeping up with my 30 something kids. Unlimited park access for two weeks meant parks every day. I sent them off by themselves a couple of days. Now I'm home for a rest. Great trip though.

Yeah I keep seeing the savings and going "something's gotta be up, here", lol. Seems almost too good to be true! I wish I'd have had these before- I wasn't even aware of them.

Looks like for a 14-day pass w/ protection:
American Attractions costs $911 CAD.
Attraction Tickets is $947 CAD.
Disney's own website for 10-day Canadian passes +MM is $1200 CAD. (which seems WAY higher than in the past)

I mean, it's over $250 in savings! I'll definitely shoot for this next month (I paid for plane tickets this month so I don't wanna pile on the costs already, lol). Especially if it's an e-ticket and not a physical one (I do NOT want to have to wait for the mail to send it out). I'm just worried about being the one person they go "Hey, you're not from the UK..." to.
They currently have an adults at kids prices promotion. You only need to put down a deposit of $25 a person and then pay the rest later. Also, change the flag at the top of your screen to Ireland and pay in Euros. The Euro fluctuates quite a bit, so I usually lock in a kids prices deal when they have one and then watch for when the Euro drops to pay the rest of the balance. Last year the Euro dropped below the US dollar briefly so these tickets were even more savings compared to Disney directly! I use my RBC US visa since it has a lower foreign exchange fee than some of my other cards. Attraction tickets are digital tickets and you will get them emailed to you once you finish paying in full. I also use my Canadian address so I’m not trying to circumvent anything. They have an option for Canada as an address when you are entering your billing info. So exciting others are finding some savings too! And really, these tickets mean I’m giving Disney more of my money since I’m staying on property and in the parks for 2 weeks each year. We even bought a DVC contract now to enjoy longer trips each year! (Resale that is…. So we don’t get an annual pass discount) so these tickets make up for that!

We purchased during the Black Friday sale which was an additional 10% off and also had planned to buy park hopper tickets already. If comparing against the 5 day base ticket without a hopper, the Canadian resident discount may be cheaper?

One logistical incentive for us was also being able to bypass Guest Services to show proof of residence. We are traveling with two kids under 6 and the extra bonus of not having to line up on our first park morning was a really nice one!
I had not thought of that. I was comparing it against 1 park per day, not with hoppers. Thanks!

If you are only wanting 1 park per day tickets, the Canadian discount will likely be better. However, Attraction tickets provide you with hopper plus tickets ( water parks and golf included), plus memory maker, plus you’re getting 7 days…. Or even 14 if you want that many. ( the 7 and 14 days are often priced the same when they run a 14 day for the price of 7 discount). So if you are looking to get more value…. Attraction tickets can’t be beat. And as was stated, you don’t need to go to guest services to link your tickets once you arrive like you do with the Canadian tickets. And if that’s not enough…. You can even get a free magic band for everyone in your party. They are just magic band 2.0s, but free none the less!! Do what works best for your family though. Oh and one last point, you will have a longer duration to use your tickets too, so if you are planning on doing other things in Orlando, you don’t need to do Disney all at once before your tickets expire.
Thanks Minnie. I saw the 14-day was the same as the 7-day, a very nice deal! We will only be going for 7 or 8 nights though with only 6 park days, at least one of which (maybe 2) will be at Universal. It looks like for us the 5-day CAN resident offer is the better value. I wish we could stay longer.

I had not thought of that. I was comparing it against 1 park per day, not with hoppers. Thanks!

Thanks Minnie. I saw the 14-day was the same as the 7-day, a very nice deal! We will only be going for 7 or 8 nights though with only 6 park days, at least one of which (maybe 2) will be at Universal. It looks like for us the 5-day CAN resident offer is the better value. I wish we could stay longer.
Yes, for a shorter trip, I’d go with the Canadian deal! But now you know this deal for your next trip…..and a good excuse to book a long one! 😉

Okay, I tried to pay at Attraction Tickets but they said "there were problems with payment" and that they were attempting to get confirmation, and "Do not attempt to book again". This is apparently a common issue with foreign credit cards. I wonder if I should have just went with PayPal, or the same thing would have turned up. I have an order # at least.

Okay, I tried to pay at Attraction Tickets but they said "there were problems with payment" and that they were attempting to get confirmation, and "Do not attempt to book again". This is apparently a common issue with foreign credit cards. I wonder if I should have just went with PayPal, or the same thing would have turned up. I have an order # at least.
So odd - I've never had a problem using my credit card with them. Hopefully they can work everything out for you.

I had my CC block it too. I did not want to call. I just resubmitted with ApplePay and it went through, although my bank issued a warning the second time around.

So odd - I've never had a problem using my credit card with them. Hopefully they can work everything out for you.
I checked with my RB Visa, and they have approved it (I see it "pending" on my banking site), but it's still "Pending" from the AT website. It's been ten hours. They say wait at least 24. It's a little annoying to be in that "limbo"- I might try PayPal if this doesn't work or just give up and go to the Disney website. With the money translator and current GBP-CAD it's a savings of $180 so it's not nothing, but enough I might just go with the regular Disney Canadian passes, as inconvenient as it is to have to activate them at the parks, lol.

Just wait out the 24 hours. They will come thru. They are in different time zone too, so I find that impacts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter