Tickets available on the UK website

Just put a deposit on 2 x 14 day tickets from Attraction Tickets. They still have the 10% off Black Friday deal if you purchase in pounds. It's 5% off if you purchase in Euros. I usually get my 14 day tickets from American Attractions as they are always cheaper than Attraction Tickets (for whatever reason) even though you can only purchase from them in pounds. This it the first time I've purchased from Attraction Tickets as that 10% off made them about 1 pound cheaper per person, per day. I'll take any savings I can get. I also like the fact that you can put a deposit down and pay it off over time. We don't go until Sept 2024 but thought I would take advantage of any discount I could get.

No, it’s tied to the ticket. Just means all 7 people can download photos.
Yeah I think photos will be attached to ticket dates. Part of the ticket rather than a separate add-on.

I’d love if that was possible!

Just want to verify before I buy. If I purchase the 14 day hoppers which are good for 18 days, what is the exact end date?

For example if I buy with a start date of Feb 6, 2024 can I still be using the tickets on Feb 24, 2024? Or is the last day Feb 23. Day of purchase plus 18 or Day of purchase plus 17?

Just want to verify before I buy. If I purchase the 14 day hoppers which are good for 18 days, is the 18th day included?

For example if I buy with a start date of Feb 6, 2024 can I still be using the tickets on Feb 24, 2024?
Correct - you have a total of 18 days in which to use 14 days worth. If you go to a park every day starting Feb 6th, the mumber of days you have will run out before Feb 24. It's nice because sometimes you don't want to go into the park every day - at least we don't.

Correct - you have a total of 18 days in which to use 14 days worth. If you go to a park every day starting Feb 6th, the mumber of days you have will run out before Feb 24. It's nice because sometimes you don't want to go into the park every day - at least we don't.
Sorry, this is confusing me, lol.
Basically the tickets go up in price on Feb 7 so I am looking to buy with a Feb 6 start date but we very much do want to be in the parks on Saturday Feb 24 (last day in Orlando) so I am thinking this will NOT work for me. Like the last effective date on the tickets would be the 23rd? I wish the website gave a specific date but it doesn't seem to be anywhere I can find it.

Ah, re-read I Run Long's message. I got it now.
So catching that little extra discount is not going to work for me

Ah, re-read I Run Long's message. I got it now.
So catching that little extra discount is not going to work for me
Ok - now I'm confused which admittedly isn't hard to do - LOL. If you are referring to the Black Friday discount you can get it still. We aren't going until Sept 2024 and I got 10% off my 14-day tickets. Maybe even starting later in Feb to get to Feb 23 or 24th date with 10% off will still be worth it for you? Sorry if I'm not making any sense.

If you purchased your tickets with a start date of Feb 6th it will still get you to Feb 23rd. Just don't go into the parks every single day so that you don't run out of days before you get to the 23rd. So you just have to remember to not go into the parks for 4 days out of the total 18 days. You'll be able to get into the park on Feb 23rd that way. That will keep the ticket price locked in at the lower price of Feb 6th. Make sense?

Thanks for all the help you guys. I feel like this little saving hack is too good to be true.

We need to be in the parks on the 24th of Feb so I did just purchase the 14 day tickets with a start day of Feb 16 and got the Black Friday discount (I saw that it was available until Nov 27 if anyone else was wondering). I also took advantage of the pay in installments option which is great as this is a 7 adult tickets purchase so $$$.

I didn't realize there was a refer a friend option. Would for sure have given anyone on here my personal info to allow them the chance for that little bonus. Something for next time for sure.

Thanks for all the help you guys. I feel like this little saving hack is too good to be true.

We need to be in the parks on the 24th of Feb so I did just purchase the 14 day tickets with a start day of Feb 16 and got the Black Friday discount (I saw that it was available until Nov 27 if anyone else was wondering). I also took advantage of the pay in installments option which is great as this is a 7 adult tickets purchase so $$$.

I didn't realize there was a refer a friend option. Would for sure have given anyone on here my personal info to allow them the chance for that little bonus. Something for next time for sure.
Glad you got the discount! We got it too for our trip in September. Have a great time!

What version of the magic band do the tickets come with, I assume 2?

Trying to get some strap keepers for the young kids but there’s different size band widths

What version of the magic band do the tickets come with, I assume 2?

Trying to get some strap keepers for the young kids but there’s different size band widths
I believe it is 2 as well - I can't seem them offering the plus version. Also in their Terms and Conditions, it says you have to pick up the magic bands from Planet Hollywood in Disney Springs. We've already got ours from previous trips, so we won't bother picking them up. We really just wanted the 10% off.

Has anyone ever asked if they would allow someone to pay the difference and get the newer magic band?

Has anyone actually gone to Planet Hollywood to pick up the magic bands? Are they the standard ones with standard colours?

I believe it is 2 as well - I can't seem them offering the plus version. Also in their Terms and Conditions, it says you have to pick up the magic bands from Planet Hollywood in Disney Springs. We've already got ours from previous trips, so we won't bother picking them up. We really just wanted the 10% off.
If you pay by an American credit card (with no international transaction fees), is it still 10% off? When I looked at the 7 day for my September dates, I think it was 569 pounds, so about $635 USD. Does that sound right?

If you pay by an American credit card (with no international transaction fees), is it still 10% off? When I looked at the 7 day for my September dates, I think it was 569 pounds, so about $635 USD. Does that sound right?
Yes, I paid with a US$ credit card and it was still 10%. I was a bit concerned as the total didn't show with the 10% amount subtracted after I inputted the code. It did show as "code applied". Once I paid the 100 pound deposit and got the order notification sent to my email, it showed the total with the 10% deducted from it. So don't be concerned if the 10% off doesn't appear while you're making the purchase.

I have Canadian Credit card with no FX fees and used that. £2178 with 10% discount for 4 -14 day tickets (we are going in March, so prices a bit higher) translated to $3697 CDN. Which is roughly $2700 USD, $675 each.

The 20% Canada Discount tickets would be $730 for the same dates (for 8 days) + cost of memory maker. (Canada Deal only have been cheaper if we were only doing 1 park per day with no memory maker, as that is $633)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter