Tickets available on the UK website

Has anyone actually gone to Planet Hollywood to pick up the magic bands? Are they the standard ones with standard colours?
We picked up 8 of them back in September. They are all a solid turquoise blue and they are the magic band 2.0, which we prefer anyways! That’s all they have. But it was really easy to get them. We just showed them our vouchers from Attraction tickets and they scanned them and gave us each a magic band.

We have purchased a set of the UK tickets for our upcoming trip but have so far only paid the deposit. I am a little bit nervous about paying the remainder of the deposit as I have seen a few posts about ticket codes not being available yet until Disney can fulfill them. Any recent experiences with issuing ticket codes for dates into 2024?

I did purchase the refundable tickets so am hoping there will be no issues! This is our first time booking tickets not directly through Disney, but the pricing was so good we had to give it a try.

We have purchased a set of the UK tickets for our upcoming trip but have so far only paid the deposit. I am a little bit nervous about paying the remainder of the deposit as I have seen a few posts about ticket codes not being available yet until Disney can fulfill them. Any recent experiences with issuing ticket codes for dates into 2024?

I did purchase the refundable tickets so am hoping there will be no issues! This is our first time booking tickets not directly through Disney, but the pricing was so good we had to give it a try.
Don’t be nervous. We have used Attraction tickets a number of times now over the last few years and I have had friends and family buy these tickets too. We’ve never had an issue. I have also paid our deposit for 2024 tickets, so I can’t speak to how fast those will come since I haven’t paid in full yet, but our last tickets from Sept 2023 came right after I finished paying in full. Don’t stress about it. The tickets are legitimate. Take your time paying in full and wait til the Euro is at a favourable price. You can’t beat these tickets if you are planning a longer trip!

Thank you! That is very reassuring. We bought the 7 day tickets as we will be there for only one week. But compared to even the discounted Canadian tickets, we have Memory Maker and water park visits added for about 40USD more! And I also really appreciated the refundable option and ability to spread out payments.

I wish I had known about this for our trip last year!!

Thank you! That is very reassuring. We bought the 7 day tickets as we will be there for only one week. But compared to even the discounted Canadian tickets, we have Memory Maker and water park visits added for about 40USD more! And I also really appreciated the refundable option and ability to spread out payments.

I wish I had known about this for our trip last year!!
No problem! And once you do get the tickets, they easily link to your My Disney Experience account.

This is the exact disclaimer for the 2024 tickets. I too am not concerned as I have purchased before with no issue.

Your booking is confirmed. As soon as your 2024 theme park tickets have been released by the supplier (expected to be mid-December) we will email you to let you know.

We received the ticket email. We had to use the Disney world UK site to put them in. Now we can see them on the MDE app. We assigned them to each member of our family. According to the people at Attractions Tickets because we have our Magic Bands already in MDE we are good to just go to the parks and they will work.

I just bought the 14 day tickets for a February trip from American Attractions. I'm quite concerned as I received an email saying the 2024 tickets will be sent once they're released by the supplier (expected mid December). That's a bit concerning as I think that would be after my window for a credit card chargeback would close, so if for some reason this is them not able to fulfill I could be out the thousands of dollars.

Less conspiratorially, I'm a bit concerned that if Disney doesn't send them these tickets or starts checking up on UK addresses (we're in Canada, but I bought these with a US address/credit card) I'll miss the chance to even buy regular tickets at the current price when they go up between now and our trip.

Still nothing from American Attractions. Has anyone been got 2024 tickets from them lately. We're now less than 60 days out from my dates so I'm starting to get fairly concerned.

Still nothing from American Attractions. Has anyone been got 2024 tickets from them lately. We're now less than 60 days out from my dates so I'm starting to get fairly concerned.
Have you tried calling them? I have had to contact them once (to change dates) and they do answer the phones. I’m not concerned yet as my trip is not until March.

Has anyone in the US purchased from Attraction Tickets recently? I saw the 14 day ticket for the price of 7, I know it’s offered for people in the UK, is it valid if you are in the US and pay with a US credit card? Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

Has anyone in the US purchased from Attraction Tickets recently? I saw the 14 day ticket for the price of 7, I know it’s offered for people in the UK, is it valid if you are in the US and pay with a US credit card? Any feedback is greatly appreciated!
American here, yes you can purchase the UK Tix and get their promotional deals - make sure you are on the UK version of the website (sometimes my browser will redirect to the US site, but if I try a second time it stays on the UK site). Also keep in mind currency conversion rates and if your credit card has international transaction fees. Also, credit cards use a proprietary currency conversion that is always a bit more than the actual rate on the date of purchase. Some companies publish this rate and others don't.

American here, yes you can purchase the UK Tix and get their promotional deals - make sure you are on the UK version of the website (sometimes my browser will redirect to the US site, but if I try a second time it stays on the UK site). Also keep in mind currency conversion rates and if your credit card has international transaction fees. Also, credit cards use a proprietary currency conversion that is always a bit more than the actual rate on the date of purchase. Some companies publish this rate and others don't.
Thank you! I did check my credit card, one does have fees but another does not. It looks like there is both an option for pounds or euros, I’ll have to check what is a better exchange rate, though I don’t think it’s a big difference, if any at all. How much do you find the currency conversion rate from the cc company is, on average? Thanks, again!

And to confirm, are you buying from American Attraction Tickets UK or Attraction Tickets UK? I just realized they are 2 separate sites.

Okay, I'm looking at this fairly closely now, lol. Looks like it'd be a savings of about $150 CAD if I purchased through the UK site (14 days versus 10 days- the max allowed on the official Disney site) when you include MemoryMaker. So if you buy from that Disney Holidays UK site (an official disney one?) you just get the tickets with no problem? They can either ship them (I'll probably purchase in February for my trip in May) or you get them directly via email? Seems a lot better than the Canadian tickets where you have to go up to the front gate to even activate them.

I can only vouch for AttractionTickets .com and they email you the confirmation code for your tickets to add them to MDE. No residency validation needed. You can go right into the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter