Tickets available on the UK website

(Partial) success! The payment went through a couple hours ago! Also got an email response:

“Thank you for your email.

I have just taken a look at your booking, I could see your original payment was pending but this has been approved this morning, so the booking is live, All Disney Tickets that are booked will confirm with Disney from 12pmonwards so I would estimate by about 1230pm today your tickets should be available for download from your online account.”

As yet, they are not available to download. It says “awaiting supplier conf” on the site. It's only an hour after the time she mentioned, though. And it says I’ll get an email when they’re ready. Hopefully that part isn’t a hassle. Do you get get a ticket # and then put them in MDE? The site recommends you do that online and not through the app.

Edit: moments after hitting post I got the “your tickets are ready” email! I’ll probably wait to download them at home on my PC. Unless you can download them on multiple devices. Does it matter?

Last edited:
(Partial) success! The payment went through a couple hours ago! Also got an email response:

“Thank you for your email.

I have just taken a look at your booking, I could see your original payment was pending but this has been approved this morning, so the booking is live, All Disney Tickets that are booked will confirm with Disney from 12pmonwards so I would estimate by about 1230pm today your tickets should be available for download from your online account.”

As yet, they are not available to download. It says “awaiting supplier conf” on the site. It's only an hour after the time she mentioned, though. And it says I’ll get an email when they’re ready. Hopefully that part isn’t a hassle. Do you get get a ticket # and then put them in MDE? The site recommends you do that online and not through the app.

Edit: moments after hitting post I got the “your tickets are ready” email! I’ll probably wait to download them at home on my PC. Unless you can download them on multiple devices. Does it matter?
No, it shouldn't matter. What actually pulls up is a PDF with the ticket numbers. You'll need to enter them onto your MDE account to connect them and assign them to the members of your party as appropriate.

We have success! I've added the 14-day ticket to my Disney account! I can see it and Memory Maker on the regular website! So it all looks like it's worked out.

Here's a timeline of events, which I feel might be helpful for those on the fence:

1:35 AM- paid on the Attraction Tickets website for the tickets. Adding the cost plus the 20 GDP for the cancellation/flex policy and Visa translating it to CAD it was about $1018 CAD. However, it said "there were problems with approving your payment" or something. Nonetheless I got a ticket # (WRITE THIS DOWN!).

Absolutely zero email confirmation, though. And to access your info, you need that #. If I hadn't saved it on that screen when it happened I wouldn't have had any confirmation of anything for about 25 hours. Write down that number!

2:00 AM- the A.T. sale and such is on my Visa account. I check with them later and they confirm it's gone through and A.T. has to do it. Their website just says "pending" and such.

2-5 PM- I send an email to A.T. just to see what's up and if it doesn't go through if I still get charged or something. Just for reassurance.

1:35 AM (next day)- Still nothing, 24 hours after payment. Everyone online is telling me "OMG I would only ever buy tickets right FROM Disney", but I swear I checked here and other sites to confirm it's not a scam site, lol.

2:21 AM- I get a notification that the sale is approved (this is like 10 am London time).

3:16 AM- I get an email response, quoted above. They say that it's approved and Disney should release the tickets around 12:30 PM London time. The website says "awaiting supplier conf" (Why don't they just type the entire word?).

7:21 AM- I get an email- the tickets are ready! I'm at work at this point. It's 2:21-ish London time by that point, so they're only sorta close on the time, assuming that's when it actually went through.

1:00 PM- I am able to put the tickets voucher # into my Disney account using my phone internet (the MDE app wouldn't do it- just directed me to the website). I did in fact have to go on the UK version of the website to do this- no idea why. I tried to do it on the regular site just to see if I could and it said "Request not found" or some weird thing that didn't make sense. Despite knowing about the issue I was still like "uh-oh". To be fair, it explains explicitly ON the voucher which website you're supposed to visit to do this, so if you actually read everything you should know ahead of time.

I double-checked the regular Disney site afterwards and was able to see my tickets under my name and such.

---

I probably should have done the "pretend you're from Ireland and pay Euros" trick, lol. Just checking Google it was 18 bucks CAD less. I just felt like it was maybe being a little TOO cheeky, I dunno- this was stressful enough as it is! meh, only $18.

All in all the tickets would have been about $1200 CAD if I'd paid Disney themselves, so this is about $180 in savings. Not HUGE, but not bad! I'm a retail worker and I'm lucky if I get $330 in the bank at the end of every month after bills, so saving about half of that (plus getting an extra day- I'm there for 11 days and Disney only sells 10-day tickets, max) is kinda worth all the hassle and extra time to do this, plus all the worrying about "did this work? They're not gonna rip me off, are they?". Still I can see why everyone is hesitant about it and thinks it's too good to be true, and it WAS a nuisance. And part of me's still like "oh but what if they suddenly decide you REALLY have to be from the UK?" or something, so I won't even ask them in the parks until I'm ready to go home, lol.

But it all seemed to work! Thanks, everyone!

We have success! I've added the 14-day ticket to my Disney account! I can see it and Memory Maker on the regular website! So it all looks like it's worked out.

Here's a timeline of events, which I feel might be helpful for those on the fence:

1:35 AM- paid on the Attraction Tickets website for the tickets. Adding the cost plus the 20 GDP for the cancellation/flex policy and Visa translating it to CAD it was about $1018 CAD. However, it said "there were problems with approving your payment" or something. Nonetheless I got a ticket # (WRITE THIS DOWN!).

Absolutely zero email confirmation, though. And to access your info, you need that #. If I hadn't saved it on that screen when it happened I wouldn't have had any confirmation of anything for about 25 hours. Write down that number!

2:00 AM- the A.T. sale and such is on my Visa account. I check with them later and they confirm it's gone through and A.T. has to do it. Their website just says "pending" and such.

2-5 PM- I send an email to A.T. just to see what's up and if it doesn't go through if I still get charged or something. Just for reassurance.

1:35 AM (next day)- Still nothing, 24 hours after payment. Everyone online is telling me "OMG I would only ever buy tickets right FROM Disney", but I swear I checked here and other sites to confirm it's not a scam site, lol.

2:21 AM- I get a notification that the sale is approved (this is like 10 am London time).

3:16 AM- I get an email response, quoted above. They say that it's approved and Disney should release the tickets around 12:30 PM London time. The website says "awaiting supplier conf" (Why don't they just type the entire word?).

7:21 AM- I get an email- the tickets are ready! I'm at work at this point. It's 2:21-ish London time by that point, so they're only sorta close on the time, assuming that's when it actually went through.

1:00 PM- I am able to put the tickets voucher # into my Disney account using my phone internet (the MDE app wouldn't do it- just directed me to the website). I did in fact have to go on the UK version of the website to do this- no idea why. I tried to do it on the regular site just to see if I could and it said "Request not found" or some weird thing that didn't make sense. Despite knowing about the issue I was still like "uh-oh". To be fair, it explains explicitly ON the voucher which website you're supposed to visit to do this, so if you actually read everything you should know ahead of time.

I double-checked the regular Disney site afterwards and was able to see my tickets under my name and such.

---

I probably should have done the "pretend you're from Ireland and pay Euros" trick, lol. Just checking Google it was 18 bucks CAD less. I just felt like it was maybe being a little TOO cheeky, I dunno- this was stressful enough as it is! meh, only $18.

All in all the tickets would have been about $1200 CAD if I'd paid Disney themselves, so this is about $180 in savings. Not HUGE, but not bad! I'm a retail worker and I'm lucky if I get $330 in the bank at the end of every month after bills, so saving about half of that (plus getting an extra day- I'm there for 11 days and Disney only sells 10-day tickets, max) is kinda worth all the hassle and extra time to do this, plus all the worrying about "did this work? They're not gonna rip me off, are they?". Still I can see why everyone is hesitant about it and thinks it's too good to be true, and it WAS a nuisance. And part of me's still like "oh but what if they suddenly decide you REALLY have to be from the UK?" or something, so I won't even ask them in the parks until I'm ready to go home, lol.

Glad you got them! Let us know how it goes!

Has anyone used these ticket on this years trip. We are going in a few months. Just wanted to see how well they worked.
Thanks.

Has anyone used these ticket on this years trip. We are going in a few months. Just wanted to see how well they worked.
Thanks.
As long as you can see them in MDE, you'll be fine. We have used them many times, the last time in the summer of 2023, and will be using them again over March break.

---

This was a nice detailed description of the whole process. Hope this helps anyone else out there who is hesitant. They really are great tickets.

Just linked mine to MDE and didn't need to use UK site-had memory maker and the tickets on the people I assigned them too. Now fingers crossed that CM's aren't 100% blocked out the week we go in March (she's on my resort reservation so hopefully they will let her go-seems only MArch 15, 16 for MK are "hard" blockout for CM's-so far)

Just thought I would update our experience of the purchase process for everyone:

1. Paid tickets in full on Sunday, Feb 25th
2. Received email confirming payment in full on Saturday, Feb 26th @ 0317 PST
3. As it had been a week and I was still not able to download my tickets, I emailed customer service on Tuesday, March 5th at 0737 PST, asking when I will be able to download the tickets as I had yet to be able to do so.
4. Customer service emailed back at 0818 PST on Tuesday, March 5th: "I am getting the bookings team to have a look at your booking as there does seem to be an issue when the system tried to confirm your Disney tickets. Once they have sorted the issue for you I will email you and let you know."
5. Customer service emailed back at at 0831 PST on Tuesday March 5: "Your tickets have now been confirmed and should be available to download from your customer account."
6. Linked tickets successfully on my MDE account via my desktop computer.

So I was going to wait just to see how long it would take before I received the email confirming my tickets were available for downloading (we aren't going until Sept), but I decided to email to find out what was going on. Glad I did and I must say they were very prompt with resolving the issue, whatever it was. Now we have to wait impatiently for our trip this Sept!

We are also here with 4 people using the UK tickets. We got the 14 day (for 8 day trip) as we were able to then pick an earlier start date for lower price point.
Exactly what we did! Here now and now issues including with PhotoPass/memory maker photos.

Any issues using these tickets during peak busy travel times (i.e. Christmas/New Year)? When you link these in MDE do the dates automatically come up? Also confirming that they are Park Hopper tickets - they do not use that name in the ticket name.

Last edited:
Any issues using these tickets during peak busy travel times (i.e. Christmas/New Year)? When you link these in MDE do the dates automatically come up? Also confirming that they are Park Hopper tickets - they do not use that name in the ticket name.
Travel times make no difference, you will be just fine. Yes, when you link the tickets your tickets will show when they are valid. So for instance, my tickets say: "Valid 09/08/2024-09/25/2024". It always confuses me a little as they don't follow the Cdn dates of day, month, year - rather they use month, day, year. So keep that in mind. All UK Disney Magic Tickets include Park Hopper & Memory Maker. Have a fabulous vacation!

One thing that turned out to be very helpful - since we were doing 8 days, I bought the 14 day tickets. I figured it would give flexibility if they wanted to go every day. Plus I could start it a few days before Spring Break so it was cheaper. Well a further advantage ..my bother and his family had their return flight cancelled, so had to stay in Orlando an extra 2 nights. Since there WDW ticket was still active, they went to MK for another day. Just need to look at the bright side sometimes! (Plus, I never worry about cancellations going home …it sucks when you are heading to your destination)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter