Those using swagbucks ???

So the daily crave is not working on my iPad today, but on my desktop it is running over and over (have to go back to home page each time) to restart! Good for me because I have no other nCraves at all, and each one is 15 team points.

I really hope I wasn’t banned from gold surveys. Haven’t got many lately and that’s what I usually do because all of the other stuff like NCraves or Peanut Labs do not work for me.

I got my dad’s job category confused when I first started out. I’ve chosen the right category since I found out. I hope this is just a glitch and I can at least get enough for DL tickets. So far I have $75 worth of gift cards and $75 more pending that I should have next week. Almost 55% of what I need.

When I was banned from gold surveys, it clearly said I had none because I entered conflicting data (my DD had used my computer to do some surveys). I had to politely and contritely email them and ask to be reinstated. If you have some at least I would think you are not banned.

Welp tried to see if I can run Swagbucks and MyPoints at the same time and turns out my MyPoints account was deactivated. No idea why I don't run surveys on it. Submitting a ticket now we'll see what happens.

These all worked for me:
Discover: Acorn: Submit Your Info - Get Rewarded! +8 SB

Discover: Acorn: Register Now! +10 SB

Discover: Acorn: Click The Banner And Register! +20 SB

Discover: Acorn: Join Now for Tips! +16 SB

Discover: Acorn: Celebs Quiz Slideshow +1 SB

Discover: Acorn: Recipe Ideas That Work For You! +2 SB

Discover: Acorn: free guide to colitis +2SB

Saw this posted in the group challenge and found it interesting:

search manually three to four times for things like:

Wells Fargo Home mortgage
win the game
best deals on auto insurance
the sercret of life

THEN

go here and click Search the web. You MAY get search credit:
http://blog.swagbucks.com/2018/03/luck-of-the-swagbucks-collectors-bills.html

After that, repeat the process a couple hours later for more search credit. I've never had it work more than twice a day. But it works every day.

win the game
the sercret of life

THEN

After that, repeat the process a couple hours later for more search credit. I've never had it work more than twice a day. But it works every day.

Worked for me!Got a 9SB search win. Thanks for posting :)

win the game
the sercret of life

THEN

It didn't work for me. But to be honest, I really didn't expect it to work. It has been months since I go sb for searching on my laptop. I'm not sure what the problem is there. I've cleared cookies and history but I still don't get any.

win the game
the sercret of life

THEN

I do something similar to this except after I search 3-4 times I click on the daily search link. It almost always works for me when I do it that way

win the game
the sercret of life

THEN

HOLY CRAP! That's awesome! Thanks!

win the game
the sercret of life

THEN

Worked for me! 9 SB! Thanks!

For those of you doing the Best Buy deal do you do multiple purchases in a day or go every day? Should I print out multiple codes?

For those of you doing the Best Buy deal do you do multiple purchases in a day or go every day? Should I print out multiple codes?
At my stores they limit it to 3 transactions per day, but not every store is doing that though. Also the first time I did it the guy let me get as many as I wanted so YMMV.

Got to work just now and FINALLY the daily ncrave is running over and over (knock wood). For the last 24 hours I'd been getting an error message.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter