Those using swagbucks ???

FairestOfThemAll37

DIS Veteran
So I see a lot of people posting here how they use swagbucks rewards to pay for large portions of their disney trips. How the heckfire do you manage this? I thought oh "free" money lol and signed up, but I just don't see getting much. Maybe I'm just not diligent enough. It seems like you'd make about .25-.50/hour

So to those of you who use swagbucks. How much time do you spend per day on it? About how much do you get per month?

I only earn enough to redeem for a $5 Amazon gift card every 2-3 months. I very rarely try to do the surveys anymore because I never qualify once I input certain info. A long time ago I was able to qualify for lots of surveys and earned quite a few points that way, but not any more. I don't do the swag tv or whatever or anything else...just the search toolbar.

I also do Receipt Hog on my phone faithfully and E-Rewards casually.

I make about $25 and $50 a month from Swagbucks. I run the Swagbucks mobile app every day. That is 50 points per day. Plus I run Swagbucks TV on my computer all day. I just leave the window up and everyone in my house knows to hit the next video if they see it stopped. I do the comedy in entertainment, then Uzoo in Pets, then back to entertainment for movie trailers, then onto food to do drinks if I still have time. Everyone in my house who can do Swagbucks does. My, my Husband, and teen son (he likes to cash out for Amazon and GameStop).

I do surveys on another site so I don't do surveys through Swagbucks. I do the search every now and again. And I watch for codes.

I do swagbucks but only for the search points and mobile app points. I don't make a whole lot, but it adds up. I was able to cash my swagbucks into paypal for about $300 on our trip in September. That was for about a years worth of point build up. I use the search instead of google search. It takes pretty much zero effort and if you save it turns out it can be a nice little bit of spending money.

I've made $50 so far this month. I try to make my goal every day so I get the bonus the next month. That right there is worth a $5 gift card. I run SBTV on my phone, that's 50 points a day. Do the poll and noso on the front page, 3 a day. And I run activities while I'm teaching the kids or watching tv at night. Yes, it's small amounts, about $2-3 a day, but every little bit helps!

I've made $50 so far this month. I try to make my goal every day so I get the bonus the next month. That right there is worth a $5 gift card. I run SBTV on my phone, that's 50 points a day. Do the poll and noso on the front page, 3 a day. And I run activities while I'm teaching the kids or watching tv at night. Yes, it's small amounts, about $2-3 a day, but every little bit helps!

Awesome! $2-3 a day, is about $60-90 a month...add that up for the year and we are looking at $720+!

It is easy money made doing practically nothing.:thumbsup2

It sounds like a lot of you who get that much are home during the day? While I have Internet access at work, I'm not sure IT would love me pulling bandwidth for swagbucks lol.

I'd love to just set the swagbucks tv to run out of the way on my desk but it seems like it gets stuck a lot and needs input. It's hard to be working and trying to mind the app at the same time.

Anybody able to get the $50/month range without using it all day?

I try to get enough points a day to get the bonus (pretty easy to do since they lowered the daily amount), a lot of days I get more though. I installed the toolbar and do the noso and poll everyday. I use them for searching, run the SBTV, do the easier activities and play some games. I do not do the surveys (I do them on MyPoints and Inboxdollars). Basically if I am on the computer I am earning SBs - SBTV is running right now ;)

The big SB points I get from shopping. I do check other sites to see which one has the best point value (Southwest, MyPoints, Ebates) but a lot of the time it is SBs - the Amazon cards are a great deal and make it worth going through SBs. Christmas was a great time for points :thumbsup2

I have been doing SBs for almost 2 years and have earned over 33,000 points (that would be $300 in regular cards, a little more in Amazon cards). At first I was using up bucks right way on Amazon cards (and still do around Christmas) but I have been saving them for Southwest cards.

If you really make an effort and save up you can get a few nice cards for a future trip. If you just do it once in a while you can still get enough a month for a couple of Amazon cards. I have used them to buy things we need on our trips -clothes, shoes, camera bag and accessories, luggage (my now favorite carry-on rolling suitcase!) etc.

It sounds like a lot of you who get that much are home during the day? While I have Internet access at work, I'm not sure IT would love me pulling bandwidth for swagbucks lol.

I'd love to just set the swagbucks tv to run out of the way on my desk but it seems like it gets stuck a lot and needs input. It's hard to be working and trying to mind the app at the same time.

I am a SAHM but I only can get on a computer when my son is asleep or my husband is home. I have the internet on my phone which is where I am able to get online most. I don't earn much. Not even close to $50 a month...however..I do use swagbucks for all my searches and I use the mobile app. I cashed out in September for $300 (a years worth of earning here and there) and still had some points letf in my account. Not enough to cash out but enough to get me a head start for my next cash out. I WISH I could make $50 a month. I am just too busy.

If you want to earn with minimal effort, download the app on your phone and run videos until you get the max of 50 points per day. That equals to 1,500 points a month = $15 a month

If you want to earn more, watch swagbucks tv in-between watching tv (commercials), cleaning the house, cooking, etc.

:thumbsup2

I just recently started using swag bucks. Is US different than the Canadian one? I can never get the survey to work. Always says there is an error. Wish the app was available for ipad.

I make about $20/month, sometimes a bit more if I have the time to devote to it. Like the others, I try to run swagbucks mobile while I'm watching tv. The "key" is to hit your goal so you get the bonus the next month. I don't do anything extreme. I tend to max out on the amazon giftcards per month, and I save those to buy my textbooks on amazon.

I don't work, but I am in school full time, so I am definitely not on it all day. I will spend more time on it when I don't have class to try to make up for our crazy hectic days when I'm not home.

I make about $20/month, sometimes a bit more if I have the time to devote to it. Like the others, I try to run swagbucks mobile while I'm watching tv. The "key" is to hit your goal so you get the bonus the next month. I don't do anything extreme. I tend to max out on the amazon giftcards per month, and I save those to buy my textbooks on amazon.

I don't work, but I am in school full time, so I am definitely not on it all day. I will spend more time on it when I don't have class to try to make up for our crazy hectic days when I'm not home.

:thumbsup2

I just started using swagbucks this month and am OBSESSED! The things I found that to me are the least amount of work vs. bucks.

1. SWAGTV App: Use on your phone/ipad. You can get a max of 50 SB per day. I just let it run through my home wifi while doing other stuff.

2. Daily Poll

3. NOSO

4. Search Engine: I think it typically awards swag bucks 3 times a day. I usually get 6 - 10 SB per award.

5. Search for swagbuck codes on google. There are a couple of sites that keep running track. You need to enter them on the swag site to "redeem" them. They are only up for so much time. So sometimes I miss them. They are usually worth 3-5 SB.

These 5 things give me easily 80 SB per day which hits the 30 goal which then gives me the bonus bucks.

Other things I do / have tried

1. Shop Function: I have bought a couple of things through this that I would have bought anyway.

2. Surveys: I spend some time on the weekend doing these but like pp's I have rarely qualified. Probably not worth my time.

3. Tasks: I tried a couple of these and find them VERY much NOT worth my time!

My goal is to earn $25/month minimum with little work. My DH thinks I am kind of crazy with my SB. It is still new to me and I am worried my enthusiasm will fade. I find checking the site in general though just helps remind me of my cost saving goals!

If you can get Referrals then that helps also. You earn so much when they earn up to 1000 points. This past year I cashed out for $300 in gift cards! :)

I work full time and earn about $75-$100/month. I do not really use sbs at work, only at home. I have been using swagbucks for about 3 years and have earned 271,967 sbs in that time. That's somewhere close to $2700 in rewards.

What to do to earn:

1. install the toolbar. I use it religiously.
*You can run SBTV from it. It will open a separate window that I just leave open and run on the side. I think the daily limit is 150 sbs. I've only hit the limit like once.
*It has a link for shop & earn. If you are shopping online, it will alert you if that website can earn you sbs. I earned a bunch this way before Christmas.
*Has a link to check for swagcodes. You just click on it and it tells you if there is a swag code available and where the code is located.
*Has a link for the encrave activities. These are super easy. You just click through some videos and let them run for a short time.
2. Do all your searches through swagbucks. Mine is my default search engine.
3. Attempt the surveys. You can get 1 sb for getting kicked out of a survey (up to 5 sbs per day.)
4. Play the games. You can earn 10 sbs from games. (Some of them are even fun!)
5. Answer the daily poll and click through the NOSO for a total of 3 sbs.
6. If you print coupons from the web, print them through Swagbucks and get 10 sbs for each coupon redeemed (I have never actually done this one.)
7. Earn x amount of sbs/ $ spent at various websites through the shop & earn tab. This one is great if you shop online a lot anyway.
8. You can do tasks, but I find them to be stupid and they rarely credit. So I don't waste my time.
9. SBTV Mobile- download the app on your phone or tablet and let it run. You can earn 50 sbs a day.
10. EntertainNow Mobile app- works just like SBTV moblie. You turn it on and let it run through videos. You can currently earn 40 sbs a day. This one the amount you can earn per day seems to vary vastly. At one point you could get 120 sbs/ day.

I get a majority of my sbs through SBTV mobile (50/day), EntertaiNow (40/day), and SBTV on my laptop. I usually let these run in the evening while I'm watching TV or web surfing. Occasionally I'll have a really good survey day. I think the most I've earned from surveys in 1 day is about 900 sbs.

I have paid for gas and meals with swagbucks.

Some of things I do is:
Install swagbucks toolbar 1 point day
Daily Poll 1 point day
NOSO just bunch skips 2 points day
Games 10 points day
activites I think 50 or more
Swagbuck TV app
Entainnow App
Search

I do all this doing chores around the house. I average any where to 20 to 50 month. Depends on my work schedule and kids.

I make about $25 and $50 a month from Swagbucks. I run the Swagbucks mobile app every day.Do you just open the app and do nothing> That is 50 points per day. Plus I run Swagbucks TV on my computer all day. I just leave the window up and everyone in my house knows to hit the next video if they see it stopped. I do the comedy in entertainment, then Uzoo in Pets, then back to entertainment for movie trailers, then onto food to do drinks if I still have time. Everyone in my house who can do Swagbucks does. My, my Husband, and teen son (he likes to cash out for Amazon and GameStop).

I do surveys on another site so I don't do surveys through Swagbucks. I do the search every now and again. And I watch for codes.[/QUOTE]

I make about $25 and $50 a month from Swagbucks. I run the Swagbucks mobile app every day. That is 50 points per day. Plus I run Swagbucks TV on my computer all day. I just leave the window up and everyone in my house knows to hit the next video if they see it stopped. I do the comedy in entertainment, then Uzoo in Pets, then back to entertainment for movie trailers, then onto food to do drinks if I still have time. Everyone in my house who can do Swagbucks does. My, my Husband, and teen son (he likes to cash out for Amazon and GameStop).

I do this also and average $50.00 a month. When I get enough I cash out for Paypal cash and once that is in my paypal account I buy a Disney gift card for that amount. I am currently up to $250.00 in free Disney money from swagbucks alone. That will be my dh's and my spending money and tip money:dance3:

Great info! I've had SB for 2 years now but mainly use it as a search engine and for shopping online at Walmart/Disney Store . I never qualify for surveys! I am off to download the app which I didn't know existed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!