• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

The Best Buy deal is making it’s way around blogs/social media so I expect it to end soon. Unless Best Buy wants the extra traffic in their stores but I just know someone is just going to go overboard and ruin it.

The Best Buy deal is making it’s way around blogs/social media so I expect it to end soon. Unless Best Buy wants the extra traffic in their stores but I just know someone is just going to go overboard and ruin it.

Ughh, that stinks! They always ruin these deals!!

Ughh, that stinks! They always ruin these deals!!
Yes they do. I think people misuse the word entitled on the internet but these people truly are. I don’t even think Best Buy would care that much if they weren’t going to try to buy the entire stock of these at once then when they can’t get into it with the employees.

Enjoy while you can everyone!

D'oh :headache:
What are the odds it's still available when the next BB/cashstar GC promo comes through? I'm unscientifically predicting June ish if they do it again, so this getting out there so far ahead of that is not boding well.
Double D'oh :headache:

Guess I'd better stop and get the gc I need after work today instead of waiting for the weekend.

I met my first and second goal this morning by completing a few surveys.

That stinks about the best buy deal, I cashed out my SB for a Sam's gift card, before I knew about the best buy deal. I hope it will still be around when I have enough SB for another gift card.

What were you running? Videos?

Yeah usually once I hit my SB goal I'll log onto there and run some videos to rack up a few points. They actually got back to me fairly quickly saying that after reviewing it further they would reinstate my account. No idea why it got deactivated though.

Grrr! This is why we can't have nice things. Now I have to trek out to BB and see if I can get a few more bonuses before it goes away. Hope it's still around for the Cashstar offer. Really want to maximize some savings with that.

Grrr! This is why we can't have nice things. Now I have to trek out to BB and see if I can get a few more bonuses before it goes away. Hope it's still around for the Cashstar offer. Really want to maximize some savings with that.
What’s the cashstar offer.

I had no luck this morning getting anything to credit. I just ordered a BB GC from Swagbucks last night so I hope the bonus continues a little bit longer.

I can't seem to find the coupons. Are they gone? I know the 3x offer ended yesterday.

I lost all my ncraves and watch (desktop) videos Tuesday evening. Its rough having to rely on the apps and 1 sb radium 1 videos. Those coupon prints really help on these days! So does the swag iq game now that they're giving out more bonus sb.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter