Those using swagbucks ???

Took a survey, got to the end, and got "invalid". Not a good SB morning so far.....Hope y'all are having better luck!
I got the same this morning. I took a pic of it and submitted it to swagbucks help. Already got my credit. Try submitting if you took a pic/ screenshot.

I got the same this morning. I took a pic of it and submitted it to swagbucks help. Already got my credit. Try submitting if you took a pic/ screenshot.

I didn't take a pic, b/c SB never seems to credit me for surveys when they fail. Bummer. Glad you got your SB though!

Crowdsourced Insurance Reviews - 150 sb (mine shows pending for 7 days). Check your inbox on sb for this offer. It's just a quick review of your insurance carrier. You can do this offer up to 3xs; once each for homeowners, auto and disaster insurance.

By the way - do NOT do the Color & Earn discover for 25SBs! The "Disclaimer" was to fill in your email to download the app, and then open up the app to get the SBs. I tried it (I love online coloring apps, as do my kids), and the email link took me to a random .xyz site that said I "won" something (presumably if I filled in my personal info - I didn't stick around to check). I found the app on the Apple apps site, and downloaded it, and even the app is spammy - it's "free", but the very first page I got to when I opened the app was to sign up for a subscription. When I xe'd out of that, in order to get a "free" coloring page, I had to watch a video (for a game), and then the video took me to the game! I've deleted the app off my phone. All that, and I never got credited for the 25 SBs.

Actually, I just looked on SB, and I didn't see it anymore, so hopefully they pulled it.

I just got my coupon prints from yesterday...only 100 SB's? I'm still showing 300 for today and I thought yesterday was 300 also?

I just got my coupon prints from yesterday...only 100 SB's? I'm still showing 300 for today and I thought yesterday was 300 also?

If you haven't already check again. I'm showing like the other day where one line is the number of prints and then later there's another one for the double. So I got 3sb for yesterday's between the two entries.

I thought my videos were back! I clicked a playlist (I have seen them for about a week, but they wouldn't play) and this one played! I was holding my breath through the Universal ad, then the first video played and played and played. Below it said 50 seconds, but the video itself said 55 mins. I clicked the next video and of course, it shut it down. :( Back to other offers.

On a side note, I got 132 and 68 SB for coupon prints dated yesterday. I counted out 100 yesterday because they all came back to print.

Best Buy still working. Already got my shop and earn email from my $50 Disney gc Best Buy purchase late Monday night. This typically means the 500 sb bonus will hit my account today.

Now the ayce for 1sb is gone. Guess the laptop gets to sleep tonight :)
Often, for me, it disappears late evening. Usually it comes back at reset time, 2 a.m. Cst. I'm usually up then. (If i have an earlier morning instead of going in at 3 pm to work, I'll get up to set it after it resets, lol.) Sometimes I have to run a few other ncraves first, which I like to do anyway cause there are several 5sb ones available then. last week I also had a 6 SB one then too, usually can get a couple two, three rounds out of each(separately, play them, disappears, comes back), before disappearing for the day. Then I run the one that will play all day for 1 SB, though it's very slow and is helpful but doesn't really pile up the points very quickly like it did last year. But still very good to run while gone for sure!

I really hope I wasn’t banned from gold surveys. Haven’t got many lately and that’s what I usually do because all of the other stuff like NCraves or Peanut Labs do not work for me.

I got my dad’s job category confused when I first started out. I’ve chosen the right category since I found out. I hope this is just a glitch and I can at least get enough for DL tickets. So far I have $75 worth of gift cards and $75 more pending that I should have next week. Almost 55% of what I need.

I’ve been doing the mypoints surveys when I don’t have any good gold ones. Gold are hit and miss for me and I mainly do them because I’ve occasionally gotten $50 surveys there. Peanut labs surveys are more reliable for me. Mypoints so far seem to be easier for me to qualify for plus they give you 5 pt if you dq.

I just started back up with SB last week. I have a $50 BB GC that I can cash out from Ibotta and want to do the SB deal. Just want to make sure I have the steps correct:

1. Scan SB QR code (I just printed them from my computer. Is there a way to get it on your phone? I keep getting directed to BB . com when searching on the app)
2. Scan $50 Disney GC
3. Pay with BB GC

Get 500 SB eventually, anything else?

Thanks for your help!

ETA: I got the code on my phone by Googling the link. I had to go to the mobile site instead of through the app, is that right?

I just started back up with SB last week. I have a $50 BB GC that I can cash out from Ibotta and want to do the SB deal. Just want to make sure I have the steps correct:

1. Scan SB QR code (I just printed them from my computer. Is there a way to get it on your phone? I keep getting directed to BB . com when searching on the app)
2. Scan $50 Disney GC
3. Pay with BB GC

Get 500 SB eventually, anything else?

Thanks for your help!

ETA: I got the code on my phone by Googling the link. I had to go to the mobile site instead of through the app, is that right?

That's what I do. And I don't use the app, I also go to the web on my phone to pull up the QR code.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter