Those using swagbucks ???

revenue universe- sign up now! for 6 SB, sign up for country living newsletter! rewards instantly

What was the screen you saw when you clicked this? I got 3 questions and it had nothing to do with Country Living Newsletter, so I left it. I get that a lot. The picture/offer doesn't match when I click.

Check your inbox. I had a message that was from Team Swagbucks and said something like register for the seminars about fraud, but it also said visit for 6SB. I visited and it was for AARP. I decided not to sign up, but got the 6SB within minutes.

Thank you @travelbug

Question, do you have to pay a fee for the Visa gift cards you redeem on there like you have to do on Amazon or at the store?

The cashier did ring my code and I got the 500 bonus early this morning. I cashed out on two $10 Best Buy gift cards. Hopefully I can cash out on my discounted card of the month and 2 $10 gcs by the end of the week.

I’ll definitely keep cashing out on $10 Best Buy cards instead of redeeming non discounted $25 cards as long as the deal is going on. I think that’s a better deal.

This is the best deal going on right now. $6 back for every $50 you spend. Just hope no greedy couponers abuses this deal like they usually do then ruin it for everyone.

Anyone else's ncraves acting weird. They are there, I can click them but they take forever to load if they ever load and start. Then the one autorun the window kept not reopening and it got stuck at 6 of 20. I restarted but it's not helped. It's also doing it in chrome and firefox.

ETA and when I try to click on one to start it they all disappear and then it takes a bit for them to come back. It's like a game, can you click fast enough and maybe I'll work.

Anyone else's ncraves acting weird. They are there, I can click them but they take forever to load if they ever load and start. Then the one autorun the window kept not reopening and it got stuck at 6 of 20. I restarted but it's not helped. It's also doing it in chrome and firefox.

Yep. I click on ncrave, they show up, then nothing but a blank page. Gonna be a loooong day if this doesn't get fixed soon.

Took a survey, got to the end, and got "invalid". Not a good SB morning so far.....Hope y'all are having better luck!

ETA and when I try to click on one to start it they all disappear and then it takes a bit for them to come back. It's like a game, can you click fast enough and maybe I'll work.
Yes, they have been a pain in the neck so far today. They take forever to load when they decide they will load at all. I've been able to start a number of auto-advance ones, but only one has actually completed and credited. All other attempts ended part way through with an error message. One even aborted 2 seconds from finishing all 20 rounds, and refused to either finish or credit. Finally gave up on nCraves for now; will hope they start working properly later.

The only nCrave I was able to get to credit was the 'Daily Crave' one and that was after is ran 5 of 2 for one stupid point is I could finish the To Do List.

Everything else either won't load, is so slow when it loads and errors out, or stops at '6 of X'.

Hopefully coupons credit today or my first goal won't come close to being done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!